Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Life In Bida!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Bida!!! (2245 Views)

Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) / Lagos To Bida ( Help ) / Let's Talk About Hustling Life in France, Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life In Bida!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
about relocating to bida niger state as result of new job offer...
i practically grew up in the west....any info abt the town...security- wise, social life and accomodation....fear of uncertainty is eating me up
Re: Life In Bida!!! by managermahmud: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
There are four major cities in Niger state
*Minna
*Bida
*Suleja
*Kontagora

Bida is very much ok in term of security and otherwise. Comprises of friendly and industrious ppl.
Re: Life In Bida!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:
There are four major cities in Niger state
*Minna
*Bida
*Suleja
*Kontagora

Bida is very much ok in term of security and otherwise. Comprises of friendly and industrious ppl.
tanks a million times bro. . .
Re: Life In Bida!!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
what job is it please?Also if there is any other job vacancy,don't hesitate to let me know because I am interested,thanks
Re: Life In Bida!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
heaven4me:
what job is it please?Also if there is any other job vacancy,don't hesitate to let me know because I am interested,thanks
God ll do urs soon....its fmc bida
Re: Life In Bida!!! by symbianDON(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
bida isn't a big town. coming the south west, you may find social life sort of dull especially if you are the out-going type. however, that doesn't mean it's a completely dead place grin accommodation isn't too cheap, i must warn you. prepare for 150k-250k for a 2-bed room flat and about 100k-120k for a self-contain apartment. security is relatively okay. it's mostly hot during the year so you may need to acquire an air conditioner for your apartment. zenith bank, ecobank, access bank, skye bank, first bank, union bank, unity bank and keystone bank all have branches there. there is alocal aerodrome grin grin grin grin (planes land there once in 5yrs). it's a predorminantly muslim town but there are several churches in the town and people co-exist peacefully. there is a federal polytechnic, state polytechnic and school of nursing. bida is 9 hours from lagos via ilorin, 2hrs 30mins to abuja and 45mins to minna the state capital. if you can afford it, you can fly in from lagos on overland airlines. i hope this helps. if you need assistance....pm me if you don't mind. congratulations on your new job.

1 Like

Re: Life In Bida!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please I'd like to know if there are jib opportunities over there thanks.
Re: Life In Bida!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please I'd like to know if there are job opportunities over there thanks.
Re: Life In Bida!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
symbianDON:
bida isn't a big town. coming the south west, you may find social life sort of dull especially if you are the out-going type. however, that doesn't mean it's a completely dead place grin accommodation isn't too cheap, i must warn you. prepare for 150k-250k for a 2-bed room flat and about 100k-120k for a self-contain apartment. security is relatively okay. it's mostly hot during the year so you may need to acquire an air conditioner for your apartment. zenith bank, ecobank, access bank, skye bank, first bank, union bank, unity bank and keystone bank all have branches there. there is alocal aerodrome grin grin grin grin (planes land there once in 5yrs). it's a predorminantly muslim town but there are several churches in the town and people co-exist peacefully. there is a federal polytechnic, state polytechnic and school of nursing. bida is 9 hours from lagos via ilorin, 2hrs 30mins to abuja and 45mins to minna the state capital. if you can afford it, you can fly in from lagos on overland airlines. i hope this helps. if you need assistance....pm me if you don't mind. congratulations on your new job.

@symbiandon tanks so much for ur detailed info......i tried to pm u but wasnt goin tru...i humbly request u pm pls.....
Re: Life In Bida!!! by symbianDON(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2015
laceonline02:

@symbiandon tanks so much for ur detailed info......i tried to pm u but wasnt goin tru...i humbly request u pm pls.....
i already sent you a mail in response to a mail sent on your behalf via nairaland. please check your account on nairaland. my email is in the mail.
Re: Life In Bida!!! by sunboy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nobody mention about the hot sun over there na

(1) (Reply)

What People Think When They Arrive In The USA For The Very First Time / World Longest Suspension Bridge Commissioned In Turkey. / Nigeria Will One Day Look Like The Las Vegas Strip At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.