Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerian Lady Bleached To Impress Boyfriend But Get Dumped Instead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Bleached To Impress Boyfriend But Get Dumped Instead (1616 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin / I Bleached To Get Attention — Actress Dayo Amusa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Bleached To Impress Boyfriend But Get Dumped Instead by Naijatrickz: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Nigerian Lady Bleached To Impress Boyfriend But Get Dumped Instead by agarawu23(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Make I help you paste the full story here for those who don't want to open your link grin

[b]This story was shared online by AlihKizito:so.some Naija ladies can be so much funny” to good girls in this forum accept my apologies ). How can you explain this stupidity of the lady in this story. Let me quote it as I got it from her friend.

Hello ,

My name is Sarah and my bestfriend is in a depression now. She is living in shock of the reality that her eight months fiancé just dumped her for “not being the kind of fair he wants.” I once recall when she told me that her fiance once told her that it wouldn’t be bad for her to be a little lighter because he feels he is often attracted to light skinned ladies.

Despite I discouraged her from bleaching her skin and she told me I would not understand what dark skinned ladies like her go through. I told her that if a guy doesn’t like her the way she is, then he doesn’t deserve her.

It happened that I had to travel But when I returned from a trip after 5 weeks, my bestie had changed totally from the dark coloured lady she used to be to a light skinned lady; even lighter than I am.

Now she is telling me that Johnson has dumped her and told her he feels embarrassed walking side by side with her and that she has a particular odour he can’t stand.

She said he told her all these and many more to her face after he had been avoiding her and refusing to pick her call, till she eventually tracked him down to ask what was wrong with their relationship.

I really want to help her but she doesn’t want to move on and is blaming herself for using cheap cream instead of bleaching like a big girl. Please my fellow people, what do I tell her to get her out of this mess. [/b]

Re: Nigerian Lady Bleached To Impress Boyfriend But Get Dumped Instead by sinaj(f): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
She needs a counselor.
Re: Nigerian Lady Bleached To Impress Boyfriend But Get Dumped Instead by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
is this not that kenyan presenter.
OP na wa for you oOoo circulating fake stories

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Bleached To Impress Boyfriend But Get Dumped Instead by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
sorry ma'am
Re: Nigerian Lady Bleached To Impress Boyfriend But Get Dumped Instead by Alihkizito(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Make I help you paste the full story here for those who don't want to open your link grin

[b]This story was shared online by AlihKizito:so.some Naija ladies can be so much funny” to good girls in this forum accept my apologies ). How can you explain this stupidity of the lady in this story. Let me quote it as I got it from her friend.

Hello ,

My name is Sarah and my bestfriend is in a depression now. She is living in shock of the reality that her eight months fiancé just dumped her for “not being the kind of fair he wants.” I once recall when she told me that her fiance once told her that it wouldn’t be bad for her to be a little lighter because he feels he is often attracted to light skinned ladies.

Despite I discouraged her from bleaching her skin and she told me I would not understand what dark skinned ladies like her go through. I told her that if a guy doesn’t like her the way she is, then he doesn’t deserve her.

It happened that I had to travel But when I returned from a trip after 5 weeks, my bestie had changed totally from the dark coloured lady she used to be to a light skinned lady; even lighter than I am.

Now she is telling me that Johnson has dumped her and told her he feels embarrassed walking side by side with her and that she has a particular odour he can’t stand.

She said he told her all these and many more to her face after he had been avoiding her and refusing to pick her call, till she eventually tracked him down to ask what was wrong with their relationship.

I really want to help her but she doesn’t want to move on and is blaming herself for using cheap cream instead of bleaching like a big girl. Please my fellow people, what do I tell her to get her out of this mess. [/b]

although am new so i really apreciate, but will it hit FP
Atleast to boost my morale to keep digging hard with relevant info. To this forum
thanks.
Re: Nigerian Lady Bleached To Impress Boyfriend But Get Dumped Instead by Captainswag225(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
lol, it serves her ryt. Black is beautiful. Lets be proud of it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Bleached To Impress Boyfriend But Get Dumped Instead by busola04(f): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Choi... fins we do 4 luv
Re: Nigerian Lady Bleached To Impress Boyfriend But Get Dumped Instead by jornie(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
busola04:
Choi... fins we do 4 luv
for love?

Re: Nigerian Lady Bleached To Impress Boyfriend But Get Dumped Instead by daddysprincess(f): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Proudly black representing.

(1) (Reply)

Six Top Celebrities Who Have Cheated Or Have Been Cheated On By Their Spouse / Billionaire Musa Danjuma Takes Wife, Caroline And Adaeze Yobo Clubbing [PICS] / #AMVCA2016 - A Closer Look At Adesua Etomi's Fabulous Jumpsuit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.