Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. (1953 Views)

Trip To Memory, Nnamdi Kanu Started The Hate Speech. / The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Attention!!!!!!!!!!!Any Correlation Btw The Hate For Jonathan And That For Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: "I am blind, please help." There were only a few coins in the hat. A man was walking by. He took a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat. He then took the sign, turned it around, and wrote some words. He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by would see the new words. Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognised his footsteps and asked, "Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?" The man said, "I only wrote the truth. I said what you said but in a different way. "I wrote: 'Today is a beautiful day; but I cannot see it.'" Both signs told people that the boy was blind. The first sign simply said the boy was blind. The second sign reminded people how fortunate they were to have their sight. Should we be surprised that the second sign was more effective? Moral of the Story: Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative. Think differently and positively. When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile. Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear. Keep the faith and drop the fear. It's a beautiful thing to see a person smiling. But even more beautiful if you are the reason for the smile!Faith is not about everything turning out OK. Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out. Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.

2 Shares

Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2015
temitemi1 firefire mogidi Tonyebarcanista illiad amusadele fulanimafia tete7000 thedevilishere mayoroflagos lalasticlala mackzydon9 Rilwayne001 chukwdi44 truckpusher orisa37 bobolil yorubatic come oh nd read this lovely story we need to love each other and thank God for having each other.

#UnitedNigeria
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Truckpusher(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:
temitemi1 firefire mogidi chukwdi44 truckpusher orisa37 bobolil yorubatic come oh nd read this lovely story we need to love each other and thank God for having each other.
Why are you mentioning my moniker in a pity party thread?

We got no love left for any mankind except hate and more hate - We learnt how to hate from the society and this is all we know.Just to keep hating.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

We got no love left for any mankind except hate and more hate - We learnt how to hate from the society and this is all we know.Just to keep hating.
but we can change from hate to love.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:

but we can change from hate to love.
Yes, but why would you love the one that hates you?

1 Like

Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

your case is critical...hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
my brother am yoruba a practicing Christian, why would I hate God's creation, these people are dividing and ruling us, tell me if u divide people among ethnic religious and other lines would they bother about there welfare ? let's wise up nd talk things out.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
...yeah, never show thy enemies love cool cool cool cool angry cool
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
chimkaire:
let me tell u one secret today if the south south, south east and south west join hands no northerner will ever rule Nigeria again but divided we become easily defeated preys to the Northerners.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Truckpusher(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

your case is critical...hahahaha.

Not at all tongue
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Truckpusher(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
chimkaire:
cool Yeah ,The hate that hate produce.

1 Like

Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not at all tongue
why would u use one experience to judge all, some igbos hate me but that is not enough for me to generalise that all igbos hate me.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Truckpusher(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:

why would u use one experience to judge all, some igbos hate me but that is not enough for me to generalise that all igbos hate me.
C'mon! I never hated Igbos ,but I think they sure do now. grin grin tongue
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

I did not mean u hate Igbo am just citing an example.

the Igbo's loves Yoruba so much they can't live with out
them.
1. both the igbos and Yoruba's are attractted to each
other like magnets
2. they always point accusing fingers at each other when
faced with problems.
3 they admire and secretly wish they could unite and
fight for a common cause.
4. they are both bittered about the fact that they can't
work with each other even deep down in their hearts they
want to.
5. other tribes envy them and fear they will be
unstoppable if they should unite.
6. this post will attract every single Yoruba and Igbo
available and even passarbys just like bercalona vs real
Madrid would.
one love my brothers.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by edwife(f): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Truckpusher(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2015
edwife:

undecided undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy Me love kiss tongue
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Me love kiss tongue

I know u are now a change person thanks to this post.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by theDEVILisHERE: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:
temitemi1 firefire mogidi Tonyebarcanista illiad amusadele fulanimafia tete7000 thedevilishere mayoroflagos lalasticlala mackzydon9 Rilwayne001 chukwdi44 truckpusher orisa37 bobolil yorubatic come oh nd read this lovely story we need to love each other and thank God for having each other.

#UnitedNigeria

You cannot build love on a lie
You cannot build unity on a fruad

The issue is not a love or hate situation
This is about doing what is right
This is about doing what will benefit everyone in the long run

#disolveNigeria.now.or.it.will.disolve.itself.in.a
.Manner.most.people.will.not.like

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You cannot build love on a lie
You cannot build unity on a fruad

The issue is not a love or hate situation
This is about doing what is right
This is about doing what will benefit everyone in the long run

#disolveNigeria.now.or.it.will.disolve.itself.in.a
.Manner.most.people.will.not.like

the old elite are the one making Nigerian society unlivable with their outdated policies and the circulation of government offices and appointment amongst their selves, if we can call them to order them we would be better off, how can Nigeria be living off outdated policies and expect to meet up with modern countries come on.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by theDEVILisHERE: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:

the old elite are the one making Nigerian society unlivable with their outdated policies and the circulation of government offices and appointment amongst their selves, if we can call them to order them we would be better off, how can Nigeria be living off outdated policies and expect to meet up with modern countries come on.

This is not really about the evil old elders
This is about a lie
Nigeria is a huge LIE
No lie can be be continuesly sustained
It will eventually crumble

The earlier the needful is done the better
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

This is not really about the evil old elders
This is about a lie
Nigeria is a huge LIE
No lie can be be continuesly sustained
It will eventually crumble

The earlier the needful is done the better

than please tell us what your final verdict is in bringing an end to the rapidly growing hate in Nigeria.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by PedroJP(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:

my brother am yoruba a practicing Christian, why would I hate God's creation, these people are dividing and ruling us, tell me if u divide people among ethnic religious and other lines would they bother about there welfare ? let's wise up nd talk things out.

U are right bro, the politicians divide us really but it's an advantage they are manipulating from an odd system. An hausa man in power will see protests against any of his misconducts or policies as attack from other tribes, likewise a yoruba, Igbo,Ijaw or any other tribe in any political position. Hence, dat mentality will make them hold on even when they are wrong. Yorubas/Hausas protested sometime on subsidy removal, yl Ss/Se didn't. Now Seasterners are not comfortable with the current administration yl some others are. U'll see that in all this, d politician will hold on to his position n policy considering such protests and agitation as attack from the other pple, at the same time knowing fully well that a particular group supports him. In this sort of circle, nothing will change as diversity is playing much better role than unity.

Reason we need to go our ways so that when we want to hold our leaders, they will know we are serious and do sthing about it.

In present Nigeria, the leaders don't think about the masses, they think about the politicians as they see it that power to remain in power lies with the politicians, not masses. The system is so corrupt that what can only change it is all going away from each other, then love from afar.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
PedroJP:

U are right bro, the politicians divide us really but it's an advantage they are manipulating from an odd system. An hausa man in power will see protests against any of his misconducts or policies as attack from other tribes, likewise a yoruba, Igbo,Ijaw or any other tribe in any political position. Hence, dat mentality will make them hold on even when they are wrong. Yorubas/Hausas protested sometime on subsidy removal, yl Ss/Se didn't. Now Seasterners are not comfortable with the current administration yl some others are. U'll see that in all this, d politician will hold on to his position n policy considering such protests and agitation as attack from the other pple, at the same time knowing fully well that a particular group supports him. In this sort of circle, nothing will change as diversity is playing much better role than unity.

Reason we need to go our ways so that when we want to hold our leaders, they will know we are serious and do sthing about it.

In present Nigeria, the leaders don't think about the masses, they think about the politicians as they see it that power to remain in power lies with the politicians, not masses. The system is so corrupt that what can only change it is all going away from each other, then love from afar.

May God help us and continue to put food on our table until a lasting solution come about amen.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by PedroJP(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:

them.
other like magnets
faced with problems.
want to.
Madrid would.
one love my brothers.

Some of these can come to happen when we answer different nations, not possible under this British Nigeria
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by PedroJP(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:

May God help us and continue to put food on our table until a lasting solution come about amen.

Yea, d lasting solution is to divide Nigeria.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
PedroJP:

Yea, d lasting solution is to divide Nigeria.
not as easy as said cause nobody wants to cast the first stop forget all this online ranting secession is by action not through radio or internet.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by theDEVILisHERE: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:

than please tell us what your final verdict is in bringing an end to the rapidly growing hate in Nigeria.

I'm not a judge to give verdicts
I only advocate for doing what is right
And the right thing in this situation is for the all the groups to
Go back to what they use to be before they where enslaved
Go back and rediscover who they really are
Simply put
Free themselves from the slave contrapment known as the area of niggas aka "nigga area" (nigeria)
This they all have to do in order to emancipate themselves and set themselves on the path of true development so that they can be in control of their destinies

Any thing short of this will be like beating a dead horse (or in this case a horse that was born dead) cause the issues harassing the so called nigeria will never ever go away

If after they have doing the right thing as I said now decide willing to come and form some sort of nation based on mutual agreement
So be it then
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

I'm not a judge to give verdicts
I only advocate for doing what is right
And the right thing in this situation is for the all the groups to
Go back to what they use to be before they where enslaved
Go back and rediscover who they really are
Simply put
Free themselves from the slave contrapment known as the area of niggas aka "nigga area" (nigeria)
This they all have to do in order to emancipate themselves and set themselves on the path of true development so that they can be in control of their destinies

Any thing short of this will be like beating a dead horse (or in this case a horse that was born dead) cause the issues harassing the so called nigeria will never ever go away

If after they have doing the right thing as I said now decide willing to come and form some sort of nation based on mutual agreement
So be it then

it is well with my country Nigeria,

may God have his way.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by theDEVILisHERE: 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingsolex:

it is well with my country Nigeria,

may God have his way.

Truth will always have it's way eventually

Besides
Who is this "God" you people keep talking about
And how did you people get to know him
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 25, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Truth will always have it's way eventually

Besides Who is this "God" you people keep talking about And how did you people get to know him
guy u can say anything just don't go near my belief.
Re: A Lesson To Learn Stop The Hate. by Dabss(m): 5:27am On Oct 25, 2015
kingsolex:

them.
other like magnets
faced with problems.
want to.
Madrid would.
one love my brothers.
f the yorubas! They are nothing but hypocrites and back stabbers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Of Captured B’haram Leader Makes Shocking Revelations To Nigeria Troops / 5 Advantages Of Kemi Adeosun Over Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. / Photos From The Wedding Of Emir Sunusi's Niece, Mufida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.