Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

#shareyourchangeexperience:how I Rescued My Cgpa From 2.89 To A Region Above 3.5 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #shareyourchangeexperience:how I Rescued My Cgpa From 2.89 To A Region Above 3.5 (1084 Views)

Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) / What To Do With A 2.89 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#shareyourchangeexperience:how I Rescued My Cgpa From 2.89 To A Region Above 3.5 by Appswheel(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Can I have your attention for 3 minutes? I’d like to share a life experience with you.

INTRODUCTION

During my 200 level days in University of Ilorin Nigeria as a Mechanical Engineering undergraduate, I was struggling with my academics. Meeting assignments submission deadlines became a huge challenge. As a result, my class rep soon became an “enemy”, he always threatened to submit the assignments without my response and queried why I constantly delayed submission.

WHY ALWAYS ME?
Deep down within me, I knew my class rep was right. Why must I be one of those always rushing to submit assignments at the last minute? During my reflection, I discovered that I was still stuck with my Secondary School study methods which saw me go to bed between 9-10pm. While my colleagues stayed awake late to attend to their assignments, I did the opposite….. Slept.

THE SOLUTION

I reviewed my sleeping hour to 12pm and drew a plan to maximize the free hours on my lecture time table. This was the solution to my troubles. My CGPA grew from a region of 2nd Class Lower to 2nd Class Upper.

Dear Friend, at a point in life, you must consciously choose the path you want to follow with a view to achieve a better result, break away from the status quo…. What change do you need to make in your academics, marriage, relationships, and finances? Take some time to think about it…..

Create the Change, Be the Change, the Time is now!!!

1 Like

Re: #shareyourchangeexperience:how I Rescued My Cgpa From 2.89 To A Region Above 3.5 by Beesluv: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Reduce number of friends and parties
Re: #shareyourchangeexperience:how I Rescued My Cgpa From 2.89 To A Region Above 3.5 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
jack dey go
Re: #shareyourchangeexperience:how I Rescued My Cgpa From 2.89 To A Region Above 3.5 by Appswheel(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Itzmax:
jack dey go
my brother, i don graduate with 2.1 O since 2010... Na GodWin!
Re: #shareyourchangeexperience:how I Rescued My Cgpa From 2.89 To A Region Above 3.5 by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Appswheel:
Re: #shareyourchangeexperience:how I Rescued My Cgpa From 2.89 To A Region Above 3.5 by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2015
Appswheel:
chop knuckle
Re: #shareyourchangeexperience:how I Rescued My Cgpa From 2.89 To A Region Above 3.5 by davetwitzy: 6:57am On Oct 18, 2015
Is it possible for someone with a GP of 1.7 to still meet up with 3.5?
Re: #shareyourchangeexperience:how I Rescued My Cgpa From 2.89 To A Region Above 3.5 by jamesbawa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
davetwitzy:
Is it possible for someone with a GP of 1.7 to still meet up with 3.5?
have you reached the 3.5
Re: #shareyourchangeexperience:how I Rescued My Cgpa From 2.89 To A Region Above 3.5 by davetwitzy: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2018
jamesbawa:

have you reached the 3.5
lol nah, I gave up and started hustling

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission List Out!! / UNN Hostel Burnt Thoroughly, Student Shares Aftermath Photo. / University Of Abuja Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.