Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. (1755 Views)

Choose The Finest Debt Collectors For Best Result / 10 Amazing Entrepreneurs Who Had Accomplished Nothing By Age 30 / Great Achievers Accomplished A Lot Via Skills. Business Empires Were Built With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. by henrimoto(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hello,

We are in need of 3,000 ( Three Thousand ) pieces of Salted and Dried Donkey skin. We can't get the whole sum from one source, this is why we are putting it out like this.
Can you get one hundred or more pieces of Salted Donkey skin? 'Cash and Carry'!

Modified: Mini donkey skin collectors who want to be linked up with buyers, feel reach to reach me.
Check my signature for contact.
Re: Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. by frisky2good(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2015
Is this a legitimate business? I read somewhere on NL that it is illegal.
Re: Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. by henrimoto(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
frisky2good:
Is this a legitimate business? I read somewhere on NL that it is illegal.
what makes the business illegal?
Re: Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. by henrimoto(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
DONKEY AS A SOURCE OF MEAT.

In Nigeria, there is a part of the country you will reside, when you hear the word "Donkey" you think it's one of those animals that is going into extinction. why this thought? In this side of the country, you hardly see a " Live Donkey" from one season to another.
In this part of the country, you only recognize a donkey by it picture you see on television screen,newspaper pages, story books, on. the internet or when you go to some rural parts of the country. In this part of the country, Cow, Pig, Poultry Birds is their source of meat.

......let's see where donkey is a source of meat.
Re: Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. by frisky2good(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
It is impolite to answer questions with questions. I saw this post https://www.nairaland.com/2248115/wet-salted-donkey-hides-skins that was why I asked the question.

henrimoto:
what makes the business illegal?
Re: Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. by henrimoto(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
frisky2good:
It is impolite to answer questions with questions. I saw this post https://www.nairaland.com/2248115/wet-salted-donkey-hides-skins that was why I asked the question.

I have also seen that thread. donkey skin exportation is not an illegal business. I don't know of any ban on exportation of donkey skin from the country. Donkey skin is an agricultural end produce that can help to bring in hard foreign currency that will be of advantage and benefit to the economy.
Re: Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. by henrimoto(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
henrimoto:
Hello,

We are in need of 3,000 ( Three Thousand ) pieces of Salted and Dried Donkey skin. We can't get the whole sum from one source, this is why we are putting it out like this.
Can you get one hundred or more pieces of Salted Donkey skin? We will come to your location to collect it. 'Cash and Carry'!

Call or Whatsapp : 08165731470
Re: Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. by frisky2good(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Thanks. Not everyone asks questions just to ridicule or spoil other people's business, some of us ask because we want information. Good luck with your business.

henrimoto:
I have also seen that thread. donkey skin exportation is not an illegal business. I don't know of any ban on exportation of donkey skin from the country. Donkey skin is an agricultural end produce that can help to bring in hard foreign currency that will be of advantage and benefit to the economy.
Re: Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. by henrimoto(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=henrimoto post=39119151][/quote]
Re: Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. by henrimoto(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
henrimoto:
Hello,

Can you get one hundred or more pieces of Salted Donkey skin? We will come to your location to collect it. 'Cash and Carry'!

Call or Whatsapp : 08165731470
Re: Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. by henrimoto(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Good evening niaralanders!

i want to thank all those that took their time to respond to this post, through their phone calls and text messages.
this is just to let you all know that the above deal has been accomplished. it's a done deal!

Thank You All.

Modified: Mini Donkey skin collectors who would want to be linked with buyers for there hides, feel free to reach me through my contact on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info / How Affiliate Marketers Are Making Money Online With These 7 Softwares / Supportelection2019.com Site For Sale Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.