Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Xbox One For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Xbox One For Sale (1146 Views)

Brand New Xbox One For Just N80,000 | Lagos / Games For Sell Ps4,xbox One, Xbox 360,psvista, Ps3 E.t.c For Sale / Xbox One+ Kinect + 4 Games For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox One For Sale by otunba88(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Xbox ONE console by Microsoft is for sale, bought brand new and used for two months, selling cos of excess console in the house. It comes with a PAD and GTA V and the CONSOLE. Asking price is 75k. Pls call 08039117027 if you're interested. Thank you and God bless as you call.

Re: Xbox One For Sale by luvlyoracle(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
otunba88:
Xbox ONE console by Microsoft is for sale, bought brand new and used for two months, selling cos of excess console in the house. It comes with a PAD and GTA V and the CONSOLE. Asking price is 75k. Pls call 08039117027 if you're interested. Thank you and God bless as you call.
Pls dash me one na..I dont have one.
Re: Xbox One For Sale by otunba88(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
luvlyoracle:
Pls dash me one na..I dont have one.
Brother, it's all for the business. God will provide the money for you soon.
Re: Xbox One For Sale by otunba88(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Still available
Re: Xbox One For Sale by luvlyoracle(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
otunba88:

Brother, it's all for the business. God will provide the money for you soon.
It musnt be this one..Any one would do.
Re: Xbox One For Sale by otunba88(m): 1:19am On Oct 19, 2015
luvlyoracle:
It musnt be this one..Any one would do.
Boss, spend this money and let us close this deal.
Re: Xbox One For Sale by otunba88(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Xmas came earlier, price is 65k. Holla good people.
Re: Xbox One For Sale by Mavor: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
otunba88:
Xmas came earlier, price is 65k. Holla good people.
Is this still available?
Re: Xbox One For Sale by gnaira(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
otunba88:

This guy Mavor is a professional fraudster.

Be mindful of him in whatever dealings.
Pls don't b deceived by his antices; he is a wicked & deceitful fellow.

Karma will surely catch up with u Marvor; & u'll so regret dupping me and others
Re: Xbox One For Sale by Mavor: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
gnaira:

Karma will surely catch up with u Marvor; & u'll so regret dupping me and others
Your father is the fraudster you monkey. You thought you could pull a fast one on me abi? I gave you something, only for you to come back and tell me trash and you expect me to give you the value of what you bought back plus still retain the goods. Go and look for the guys who conned you in the Oshodi you took that stuff to. I am too financially comfortable to be conning anyone. You are just a joker.
Re: Xbox One For Sale by gnaira(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mavor:
Your father is the fraudster you monkey. You thought you could pull a fast one on me abi? I gave you something, only for you to come back and tell me trash and you expect me to give you the value of what you bought back plus still retain the goods. Go and look for the guys who conned you in the Oshodi you took that stuff to. I am too financially comfortable to be conning anyone. You are just a joker.

I do not wish to exchange words with you over what is long past now and gotten over; moreso talk is cheap and should be for the weak minds.
But for the records, so that others will not fall into your deceitful & packaged craft; you sold a dead XBox 360 and lied about the hdd capacity, you still have the guts to rant, just because it was not tested? No wonder you argued not having the time to confirm it @ the eatery.
You even lied with admission in hospital for over 6weeks and fake death of your so called sister; or was it your dumb acts when you pick unknown nos; jezz! God will judge you.

Keep praying you don't cross my path in life.

My oath to you: if you defrauded me in anyway, you will not see the new year.
Re: Xbox One For Sale by Mavor: 1:42am On Nov 18, 2015
gnaira:

I do not wish to exchange words with you over what is long past now and gotten over; moreso talk is cheap and should be for the weak minds.
But for the records, so that others will not fall into your deceitful & packaged craft; you sold a dead XBox 360 and lied about the hdd capacity, you still have the guts to rant, just because it was not tested? No wonder you argued not having the time to confirm it @ the eatery.
You even lied with admission in hospital for over 6weeks and fake death of your so called sister; or was it your dumb acts when you pick unknown nos; jezz! God will judge you.

Keep praying you don't cross my path in life.

My oath to you: if you defrauded me in anyway, you will not see the new year.
You stupid muthafuka!!! My sister's death was not fake. Thunder fire you!! Fake product? You're a joker. You took the stuff to Oshodi and they scammed you there, you come dey disturb me. Na your family no go see 2016. Fu<kin monkey.
Re: Xbox One For Sale by otunba88(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
gnaira:

Thanks for that dude, but I've sold the Xbox since infact the money don multiply. Thanks for the headup.
Re: Xbox One For Sale by gnaira(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
otunba88:

Thanks for that dude, but I've sold the Xbox since infact the money don multiply. Thanks for the headup.
U're welcome bro.

@tyms I 1der y pple tink dey can cheat pple all d tym.

Mavor is a scammer big tym.
God will fight my battle

(1) (Reply)

Re:beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 / Very Neat FG Wilson 65kva Soundproof Generator. Selling Cheap / Where Can I Get An Original Hp Laptop Battery In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.