Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Tribe Is The Most Hardworking In Nigeria ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tribe Is The Most Hardworking In Nigeria ? (3073 Views)

Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos / Obiano Rewards Hardworking Traffic Warden, 34 Others / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tribe Is The Most Hardworking In Nigeria ? by Ballmer: 1:28am On Oct 18, 2015
I have often come across various thread where a certain tribe claim several other tribes are lacking in virtually every facet of human endeavour n this particular tribe supersede every other tribe in the country n am force to ask are the Yoruba Ikwerre Hausa Fulani truly lazy ?

What exactly is this tribe that claim every other is lazy doing to be so hardworking ? What sector of the Nigeria economy do they dominate with their hard work ? It get a bit confusing at times and I wonder if selling okrika, peddling cocaine, prostitution, kidnapping cold be termed hard work ? Please can someone shed more light on exactly. What does hard work truly entails.

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Is The Most Hardworking In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Ballmer:
I have often come across various thread where a certain claim several other tribes are lacking in virtually every facet of human endeavour n this particular tribe supersede every other tribe in the country n this made we ask are the Yoruba Ikwerre Hausa Fulani truly lazy ?

What exactly is this tribe that claim every other is lazy doing to be so hardworking ? What sector of the Nigeria economy do they dominate with their hard work ? It get a bit confusing at times and I wonder is selling okrika, peddling cocaine, prostitution, kidnapping hardwork ? Please can some shed more light on exactly. What doses hard truly entails.
your tribe
Re: What Tribe Is The Most Hardworking In Nigeria ? by cremedelacreme: 5:36am On Oct 18, 2015
Ballmer:
I have often come across various thread where a certain claim several other tribes are lacking in virtually every facet of human endeavour n this particular tribe supersede every other tribe in the country n this made we ask are the Yoruba Ikwerre Hausa Fulani truly lazy ?

What exactly is this tribe that claim every other is lazy doing to be so hardworking ? What sector of the Nigeria economy do they dominate with their hard work ? It get a bit confusing at times and I wonder is selling okrika, peddling cocaine, prostitution, kidnapping hardwork ? Please can some shed more light on exactly. What doses hard truly entails.

Mister, it is an offence to be an illiterate and at the same time stvpid. Ode.

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Is The Most Hardworking In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Moderator, where at thou!
There is a topic that thou needest to close. This topic showest that the writter does needest sense.

Lemme say something OP, other than preach unionism you preach this, what will you gain when there is war? Look at Syria and Iraq today, are they happy? If ever there should be a war that breaks out, I pray they kill you first because people like you. Other than preach oneness, is always looking for avenues to start an E War. Take your time. Stop being stup*id and senseless.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Is The Most Hardworking In Nigeria ? by NICENEDU29: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2015
Ballmer:

U ar a very hardworking person. I take off my cap for u. In fact u ar de most hardworking person in Nigeria, because irrespective of ur grammatical blunder, u still managed to type de rubbish u posted. Dat shows dat u ar a very hardworking educated illiterate. But pls do urself a favour to work harder on ur grammer b4 u post any rubbish next time
Re: What Tribe Is The Most Hardworking In Nigeria ? by tonychristopher: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2015
Ballmer:

Hard worker pls work harder on your English ..this is important then after that come back and make your position known that is if you have any postulation to make

Happy Sunday ..oga hard worker
Re: What Tribe Is The Most Hardworking In Nigeria ? by ahaz: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2015
Ballmer:

were on earth are this moderstors when you need them.

(1) (Reply)

The Numerous Sins Of Umana Okon Umana, the APC Gubernatorial Candidate For AKS. / MUST READ: "On Buhari And Biafra" - Punch Newspapers / Okorocha To Oyegun & Lai Mohammed – Caution Osita Okechukwu, The VON DG Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.