Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 (54005 Views)

FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain 2 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by FACTUALLYE(m): 1:59am On Oct 21, 2015
olagockay:
Lol... Bros no b fight naa
abi na. It was just his opinion.
Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 21, 2015
smiley am so impressed with what they played but that guy nwakali was just f*cking up ..

1 Like

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by ReachHard: 2:00am On Oct 21, 2015
At least they successfully spelt C-H-I-L-E with their goals; although they conceded.

Fair enough for moi.

Amuneke should bring in his subs for the Croatia game, and rest his star players (most especially Chukwueze and Oshimhen). I can bet you, the knockout stages will be no tea party. The kind of penalty that Nwakali missed tonight will not be tolerated, going forward - Amuneke should better drum this into the little boy's ears angry angry angry

QED; i rest my case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by FACTUALLYE(m): 2:00am On Oct 21, 2015
TerraByte:
lol... I dnt understand..u be chilean
i tot i was d only one who noticed it. Maybe he carries a dual citizenship

1 Like

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by Clevite(m): 2:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Nwakali might be dreaming of winning 'Ballon de Or' one day; that's why he ballooned off the penalty!

8 Likes

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by pendusky(m): 2:00am On Oct 21, 2015
FT Nigeria 5:1 Chile

Nigeria thrash the host country 5:1 to sit comfortably on top of Group A Table of the ongoing FIFA Under 17 World cup, 2015!

Reporting Live from My Room; Penduksy

Signing out....

Good Morning

8 Likes

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by TerraByte(m): 2:02am On Oct 21, 2015
FACTUALLYE:

i tot i was d only one who noticed it. Maybe he carries a dual citizenship
lol..Maybe
Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by eyeview: 2:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Even if we lose the next game to croatia,we'll still top the table with 6points and croatia finishing with 5. Hence,I think Coach Amunike should field the boys on the bench for the final group game so that everybody will have a feel of the tournament.
Who knows,he might discover another key player from the reserve bench

5 Likes

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by klexycole(m): 2:05am On Oct 21, 2015
mikron:
same here embarassed
NEPA FINALLY BROUGHT LIGHT!! cheesycheesy
WHAT A GAME!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by change49ja: 2:05am On Oct 21, 2015
eyeview:
Even if we lose the next game to croatia,we'll still top the table with 6points and croatia finishing with 5. Hence,I think Coach Amunike should field the boys on the bench for the final group game so that everybody will have a feel of the tournament.

I just sent your message to Coach Amunike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by olagockay(m): 2:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Clevite:
Nwakali might be dreaming of winning 'Ballon de Or' one day; that's why he ballooned off the penalty!
Lol... He just might win it o... U never can tell cheesy

4 Likes

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by klexycole(m): 2:09am On Oct 21, 2015
Permit Me To Say This,NWANKALI Is A Bullshit For Wasting That Spot Kick! angry undecided He Should Be Cautioned Against Playing High Balls. Big Ups To Coach Amuneke For The Great Job. CONGRATS TO THE EAGLETS ON THEIR SECOND ROUND QUALIFICATION cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by Clevite(m): 2:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Although I said it would be an insult if Chileans were allowed to have a goal ; but I think they deserved it. They'd played a good football.

3 Likes

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by TerraByte(m): 2:12am On Oct 21, 2015
DeHero1:

He deserves a red card for playing it like that
aziinn...God saved him we were winning 5-1 already...if it was 1-1...chaii...d coach will deport him back to naija straiigght up

2 Likes

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by klexycole(m): 2:14am On Oct 21, 2015
How Many Likes For Our GALLANT KEEPER?? coolcool Casted My Own LIKE Already

10 Likes

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by icon4ss: 2:14am On Oct 21, 2015
eyeview:

Nops! Discover which player that he has nt discovered since campings and invitational tourneys and friendlies.

The team is still work in progress. I feel he should start with most of his regulars. They are improving with every game and we must build on that. Team building is key here. He can make any sort of substitutions after like 75mins into d game.

Observation: Our players are terrible with penalties. We could have missed all three. Amuneke needs to work on dat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by Clevite(m): 2:19am On Oct 21, 2015
olagockay:

Lol... He just might win it o... U never can tell cheesy

He he he he he he!! Of course, he can!
But by that time, he will have joined George Weah as the next African World Footballer of the Year!
Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by hkidola00(m): 2:20am On Oct 21, 2015
FACTUALLYE:
meaning?
stfu
Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 21, 2015
And that was Nigeria's 42nd win in the U-17 World Cup.

2 Likes

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Vig86:

Why should you be. You should see every nigerian as a nigerian not as an Ibo, Yoruba or hausa. It will help you to growth with peace of mind. True Nigerians are happy right now and u are not.
No
Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 21, 2015
ghettodreamz:
Group A

Nigeria 6points

Croatia 2points

USA 1point

Chile 1point
Croatia may not qualify. They can only get a draw or even lose their match against Eaglets and team lucky enough between USA and Chile may scale through. Unless USA and Chile play draw.
Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:43am On Oct 21, 2015
Yeah, before the tournament began We were on 40 wins, 4 wins behind Brazil's 44.

Now it stands like this: Brazil- 45 wins and Nigeria-42 wins. Both are the 1st and 2nd highest in Fifa u-17 World cup history.

But here's another, before the tournament Nigeria holds the record for highest overall goals in history(126)............. Right now, 126+7= 133 goals and still counting......... Coz more are "definitely coming".

So much for statistics..... *smiles*

CFCfan:
And that was Nigeria's 42nd win in the U-17 World Cup.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by daejavuu: 2:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Nig 5 - 1 chile
Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by belzabull(f): 3:08am On Oct 21, 2015
AK481:
Which tribe collect red card now.

Yoruba and their amala brain.

Winch.
lwkmd gringrin ewedu tribe always sell out everywhere

3 Likes

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by ihedioramma: 3:46am On Oct 21, 2015
pendusky:
FT Nigeria 5:1 Chile

Nigeria thrash the host country 5:1 to sit comfortably on top of Group A Table of the ongoing FIFA Under 17 World cup, 2015!

Reporting Live from My Room; Penduksy

Signing out....

Good Morning

thank's
Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 21, 2015
[size=15pt]After God, fear Golden Eaglet, they defeat any team, I didn't believe they can defeat the host country, kudos to u guys, more grease to ur elbows.

Meanwhile are the mods still sleeping, make dem update the scores now.
[/size]
Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by Ekiseme(m): 4:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Mods wakey wakey!, make una come update scores na undecided
Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by jclark: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Chile U17 1-5 Nigeria U17:Five star Eaglets down La RojitaNigeria spank hosts to reach knock out stagePhoto by Shengol PixBy Shina Oludare0Oct 21, 2015 02:02:37Golden Eaglets crushed the hosts to secure a place in the knock out round of the 2015 Fifa U17 World Cup as Miguel Ponce's lads face an earlyexitA goal from captain Kelechi Nwakali plus a brace from Victor Osimhen and Samuel Chukwueze brought hosts Chile to their feet as they crashed 5-1 at the Estadio SausalitoVina Del Mar on Wednesday morning.Although Marcelo Allende got one for the South Americans with nine minutes to the end of the game, that could not inspire a comeback as the rampaging Nigerians have now secured a place in the second round of the competition.The Chileans came into the game with the outlook of securing their first win of the competition after their 1-1 draw against Croatia on Saturday, but the Eaglets had different idea asChukwuezefired Emmanuel Amuneke’s side ahead after 30 seconds.Not quite long – in the 16th minute to be precise, captainNwakaliconverted from the spot to double his side’s lead after Chukwueze was fouled by Juan Jose Soriano by sprinting onto a long upfield clearance and tapping the ball past the sliding defender.In the second half, Nigeria got their third in the 60th through Chukwueze who completed hisdouble. He found his way into the South Americans’ penalty area, performed a couple of footworks and, after seeing aninitial shot blocked, thumped a left-footed strike past goalkeeper Lopez.Osimhengot his first via the penalty spot after dangerboy Chukwueze was brought downagain by Brian Leiva. Despite Funsho Bamgboye’s red card, he powered in his brace.Chile's consolation came courtesy ofAllende, who slammed past Udoh from Luciano Diaz's cross.Nigeria with this victory boast of six points and have qualified for the second roundof the competition, but will face Croatia in their third game at the Estadio Sausalito on Friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by JOF2: 5:40am On Oct 21, 2015
I wish our boys sucesss
Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by agborodun: 5:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria 5 Chile 1
Re: U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 by enomakos(m): 5:50am On Oct 21, 2015
2sex:
what about gotv?
not sure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup / Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.