Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Let Buhari Charge Nnamdi To Court Right Away - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Buhari Charge Nnamdi To Court Right Away (493 Views)

Terrorism Charge: Nnamdi Kanu Flees, Goes Into Hiding / SS/SE Must Show Restraint In The Face Of Provocation, Let Buhari Hang Himself. / Nothing Can Stop Biafra, Let Buhari Learn To Be A Civilized Man – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Buhari Charge Nnamdi To Court Right Away by cocoduck: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2015
Buhari should charge the young man to court immediately, look Nigerians, Nnamdi kanu is not an alien to arrests,hes has been arrested several times, yes even here in Nigeria and tortured, in fact if you remember a European man called Simon Mann, the one who went to Equatorial Guinea to depose Obiang Nguema, was arrested, it was because of Nnamdi kanu that the whole world knew he was being detained in Nigeria rather than in Equatorial Guinea, yes because they both were detained in the same place. so i just laughed when I heard he has been arrested, will they kill him? No, so let them take him to court right away, and I believe it was his plan to be arrested, because he could fly to Cameroon or Benin Republic then smuggle himself to Nigeria but chose to go to Lagos. i will not be surprised that tomorrow they will release him and say they only wanted to ask him some questions.
Re: Let Buhari Charge Nnamdi To Court Right Away by bigerboy200: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2015
No time for trash...
Re: Let Buhari Charge Nnamdi To Court Right Away by Nature8(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Ok na..

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Defiles 3yr-old Girl In Ebonyi / What Is Wrong With Nigerian Youths? / A Wake-up Call To APC In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.