Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Is It Right To Pray Every Prayer Point In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Pray Every Prayer Point In The Church? (356 Views)

2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pray Every Prayer Point In The Church? by Emade(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2015
some time in church some prayer point can make you open your eyes and look at the pastor,I was told of a story of a woman in a church who refuse to pray according to what the pastor requested.the prayer point is to pray that God should make everybody rich but this woman refuse and was shouting God don't make me rich if you do I will not be faithful to you some people stop praying and was looking at the woman so that is why am asking. happy Sunday.
Re: Is It Right To Pray Every Prayer Point In The Church? by Beesluv: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2015
Church is meant for worshiping and praying, so, ask your question again
Re: Is It Right To Pray Every Prayer Point In The Church? by KOLZY(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2015
Yeah ask it again.

(1) (Reply)

Convenant Day Of Business And Career Breakthrough / What Has Happened To You Like What Happened To Job. Hear My Own / Far From Bolstering Generosity, A Religious Upbringing Diminishes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.