Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

5 Sins Everyone Living In Nigeria Has Committed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Sins Everyone Living In Nigeria Has Committed (1238 Views)

This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) / 7 Songs Nigeria Has Been Singing Wrongly / 10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sins Everyone Living In Nigeria Has Committed by bigtimi(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2015
Written by Timilehin Bello (BigTimi)

Peniel Ajuka and I were discussing on different sins Nigerians have committed and are still committing till date. LOL. Can’t they repent?

Well you might see the sins and you might find yourself guilty, SORRY!

Enjoy.

#1 - Never Waited For People To Use Zebra Crossing

Nigerians will never slow down when approaching the Zebra lines on the road. Okay so at Oniru one day like that, I used the Zebra crossing, the driver was hitting his car horn, I was like ‘Oga Calm down, this is Zebra crossing’ He Replied – Shey you na Zebra? LOL!

#2 - Do Not Urinate Here!

images

Nigerians no dey hear word! It is when you tell them not to do something that they will do it. No one in Nigeria ever respects that ‘Do Not Urinate Here’ sign. How about changing it to ‘PLEASE URINATE HERE AND DIE” or “GOD PUNISH YOUR CHILDREN’S CHILDREN IF YOU URINATE HERE”. LOL! They’ll run.

#3 - Never Used A Pedestrian Bridge

LOL! Now this is YOU! You can’t just climb those stairs all the way UP right? The other side is just close by crossing the expressway. Change your ways! It’s a sin!

Lagos Governor had to employ officials to arrest people that don’t use the pedestrian bridge. That’s the height meaning Nigerians are stubborn! Change your ways. * Big Grin**

#4 - Throw Stuff Out of Car Window

You did this yesterday right? I had a chat with someone on this act and she said, she actually unconsciously litter the street from the comfort of her car. SIN! More work for the LAWMA guys.. Sorry!

#5 - Abusing Someone With Jeep

Nigerians can abuse anybody riding a jeep. Even though the person didn’t offend them. If he’s moving slowly on the road, they’ll say ‘Why is this one moving like a snail because E carry jeep?’ if he’s running fast, ‘they’ll say this one just dey form fast because e carry jeep, yeye’

You see you are all sinners! At least, you’ve committed one. Repent! Share with other sinners!

Source: http://www.bigtimi.com/5-sins-everyone-living-in-nigeria-has-committed/

Re: 5 Sins Everyone Living In Nigeria Has Committed by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Lol. 9ja funny country

1 Like

Re: 5 Sins Everyone Living In Nigeria Has Committed by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2015
No dullin in 9ja!
Re: 5 Sins Everyone Living In Nigeria Has Committed by KOLZY(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2015
Lols well written. I know most of them are common but not every body does it.
Good piece jare I like it.
I for buy you chicken, if to say you know my house.
Re: 5 Sins Everyone Living In Nigeria Has Committed by Gibsonworld05(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2015
Lemme confirm if it is true

1 Like

Re: 5 Sins Everyone Living In Nigeria Has Committed by ademega(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2015
that is how we roll in the country.
tru tru.

to add
we were beggers at one point or the other... beg for money, recharge card, car, votes etc

backbite

etc
Re: 5 Sins Everyone Living In Nigeria Has Committed by managermahmud: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2015
gringrin Dan bura uba!
Re: 5 Sins Everyone Living In Nigeria Has Committed by Truth24(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2015
Op so on point
Re: 5 Sins Everyone Living In Nigeria Has Committed by Titto93(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yet, we stay and survive happily more than those polithiefians and legislathieves; who reap where they didn't sow.

(1) (Reply)

LMAO: When You Are The Bread And It Must Reflect In Your Food... / You Want To Steal Your Bro's Property.. Who Sure Pass Among Them [photo] / Yoruba Girls And English Though

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.