Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing (3941 Views)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Had Their Homes Robbed (PHOTOS) / 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Nicolars(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2015
First we have to begin by acknowledging that fashion is unique and more of a perspective thing. It is good to stand out at events with unique fashion styles, but some of our celebrities overdo it and definitely need stylists to help them with their fashion choices. This list isn’t made to condemn any celebrity but chastise them to dress better or more conventional when they step out. 1. Kcee Five star music artist, Kcee is a self acclaimed ‘Fashion Icon’ but a lot of his fans would disagree with him on that. The artist who is fond of being too colorful has find his way to several arguments of the worst dressed Nigerian celebrities ever. 2. Denrele Edun Denrele Edun is definitely the most unconventional Nigerian celebrity of all time. The VJ loves to stand out at events and always pushes his fashion sense to the limits with his high pumps and unusual hairstyle. 3. Charly Boy Charly Boy: a.k.a ‘Area Father’ is one Nigerian male celebrity that scares people with his mode of dressing, and I am sure most people would agree with me that Charley Boy sure has a weird sense of dressing. 4. Prince Uzoegwu Prince Uzoegwu is definitely not a popular face but he’s a celebrity stylist and possibly following on Denrele’s footsteps from the look of things. The stylish somewhat loves to dress in a feminine manner thus earning him several not so pleasant remarks on his fashion and style sense. Although, he makes celebrities look great and gorgeous, not much can be said on how he makes himself look though. 5. Emeka Ike Emeka Ike is a popular Nollywood actor and presently the President of AGN.
This actor just needs to hire a professional stylist to help him work on his appearance each time he steps out.

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Beesluv: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2015
Derenle and Charlie will struggle for the cup.

Abeg organize your write up. I have phobia for reading sardine-packed sentences
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Nicolars(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2015
More

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by ernesty20(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Many are mad but few are roaming the streets

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by dkronicle(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
All I see is mad people o.

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Charlie boy and denrele should be given the award

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by drizslim(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Emeka Be Dressing Like Herbert McCauley Reincarnation Since 1960

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by chudyprince: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Like magicians
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Swissheart(f): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Price Uzoegwu in his first pix embarassed
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Abigail09(f): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
LMAO. THEY LOOK LIKE WINCHI WINCHI
KCEE IS BERA UNLIKE THE REST
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by bruno419(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
please help my sisters career...... Please I'd appreciate if you take a few seconds to cast a vote for me for the STARFACE NIGERIA NATIONAL FINALS at this link https:///kVtyrn The link is direct to help save your time. Thank you in anticipation for your effort..
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by lilbazy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
I know say Kcee name go dey there.... Even my neighbor pikin get dress code pass am.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS EMEKA WEARING?? Nah, he isn't wearin dt coat, reverce is d case. Nah d coat dey wear am grin oga must b stingy oo, he wan wear dt coat for atlist 10 yrz
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Adatob(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
If it dn make front page i go modify dis comment
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Nicolars(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
ernesty20:
Many are mad but few are roaming the streets
Lol u got it ryt
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Nicolars(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
dkronicle:
All I see is mad people o.
Lol same here broda
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Nicolars(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
shokky24:
Charlie boy and denrele should be given the award

But I tynk emeka is worse ooo
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Nicolars(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
drizslim:
drizslim:
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Nicolars(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Abigail09:
LMAO. THEY LOOK LIKE WINCHI WINCHI KCEE IS BERA UNLIKE THE REST
We can say kcee own na style shar
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Nicolars(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Abigail09:
LMAO. THEY LOOK LIKE WINCHI WINCHI KCEE IS BERA UNLIKE THE REST
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by MsBliss(f): 12:08am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Abigail09(f): 5:38am On Oct 19, 2015
Nicolars

Abi na.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Republlican(f): 5:50am On Oct 19, 2015
Denrele guy or what ever need deliverance from lots of gay demons
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Nicolars(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2015
Republlican:
Denrele guy or what ever need deliverance from lots of gay demons
Haaa lol
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Bad And Weird Style Of Dressing by Nicolars(m): 6:40am On Oct 19, 2015
Abigail09:
Nicolars

Abi na.
Yh e own still mark sense small

Adesua Etomi Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photo, Banky W React / Kizz Daniel's Wife Disgrace & Embarrass Davido's Wife In Dance Competition! / Rykardo Agbor Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos