Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth (440 Views)

CeeC: “I Am Shocked By What People Are Saying About Me” / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater / The Unfair Use Of The Word 'hater' in the social media (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by phatriqk(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Its very common when some one speaks out n say d right thing he will be tagged a hater, and for D's reason many people tend keep quiet and not say anything becus dey will called haters wen wat dey r saying is true for example I saw a post about someone saying how did linda ikeji afford to buy 400million mansion n d comments DAT start pouring out r hater, jealousy envy etc n guy is right to ask. yes I know how she gets her money is not anyones business but it doesn't mean he is a hater. We need to stop D's mentality.

Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by Beesluv: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Because Nigerians are Nigerians
Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by SeverusSnape(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2015
phatriqk:
Its very common when some one speaks out n say d right thing he will be tagged a hater, and for D's reason many people tend keep quiet and not say anything becus dey will called haters wen wat dey r saying is true for example I saw a post about someone saying how did linda ikeji afford to buy 400million mansion n d comments DAT start pouring out r hater, jealousy envy etc n guy is right to ask. yes I know how she gets her money is not anyones business but it doesn't mean he is a hater. We need to stop D's mentality.
You're right my Friend, I've found my self in such situations many times, Speak the truth and be termed a hater or poke-noser, So these days, I just keep quiet, Even if I see the person going astray.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by donholy28(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Because only haters gon say d truth...dats y we need haters
Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by nobilis: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2015
It's not peculiar to Nigerians.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by phatriqk(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Nigerians do it most especially wen u r talking abt wat a celebrity did wrong infact d kind insult wy u go receive ehn no b here
Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by Chiscomax(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2015
dont mind tham the ones that pain me most is the young teens who you try correcting and they term you a hater

you have not made a dime and you say people are hating. hate gini? who has that time to waste?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Don't mind them

Raise The Way To Improve Penis Size Naturally / The Wrongs In Davidos Latest Songs / Pics: Gospel Rapper, Buoqui Shooting TV Series (buoqui Unstoppable) In LA