Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth (440 Views)

CeeC: “I Am Shocked By What People Are Saying About Me” / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater / The Unfair Use Of The Word 'hater' in the social media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by phatriqk(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Its very common when some one speaks out n say d right thing he will be tagged a hater, and for D's reason many people tend keep quiet and not say anything becus dey will called haters wen wat dey r saying is true for example I saw a post about someone saying how did linda ikeji afford to buy 400million mansion n d comments DAT start pouring out r hater, jealousy envy etc n guy is right to ask. yes I know how she gets her money is not anyones business but it doesn't mean he is a hater. We need to stop D's mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by Beesluv: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Because Nigerians are Nigerians
Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by SeverusSnape(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2015
phatriqk:
Its very common when some one speaks out n say d right thing he will be tagged a hater, and for D's reason many people tend keep quiet and not say anything becus dey will called haters wen wat dey r saying is true for example I saw a post about someone saying how did linda ikeji afford to buy 400million mansion n d comments DAT start pouring out r hater, jealousy envy etc n guy is right to ask. yes I know how she gets her money is not anyones business but it doesn't mean he is a hater. We need to stop D's mentality.
You're right my Friend, I've found my self in such situations many times, Speak the truth and be termed a hater or poke-noser, So these days, I just keep quiet, Even if I see the person going astray.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by donholy28(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Because only haters gon say d truth...dats y we need haters
Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by nobilis: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2015
It's not peculiar to Nigerians.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by phatriqk(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Nigerians do it most especially wen u r talking abt wat a celebrity did wrong infact d kind insult wy u go receive ehn no b here
Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by Chiscomax(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2015
dont mind tham the ones that pain me most is the young teens who you try correcting and they term you a hater

you have not made a dime and you say people are hating. hate gini? who has that time to waste?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Use The Word 'hater' For People Who Are Saying The Truth by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Don't mind them

(1) (Reply)

Raise The Way To Improve Penis Size Naturally / The Wrongs In Davidos Latest Songs / Pics: Gospel Rapper, Buoqui Shooting TV Series (buoqui Unstoppable) In LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.