Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Photos: Drake Spotted At Same Nightclub As Karrueche - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Drake Spotted At Same Nightclub As Karrueche (486 Views)

Ladies With Giagantic Nipples Goes Braless To Nightclub As Fans React (photos) / (photos) Drake Is Reportedly Cheating On Rihanna. / Photos: Drake Shoot '' One Dance '' Video In South-africa Without Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Drake Spotted At Same Nightclub As Karrueche by chiebuka600(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2015
According to Celeb News Arena dot Com Drake and Karrueche ended up at the same nightclub last night .This comes months after Chris Brown accused Karrueche of going to see Drake while he was in jail.

The ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown showed up at the trendy Mr Nice Guy in Hollywood while Drake was already inside.
In his Live From The Gutter track,Drake used Karrueche’s name to get at Chris Brown, rapping This is for my n****s on that bulls**t and that nonsense. This is for my dawgs that go Karrueche with the chopsticks.’

Brown responded on social media, writing:

‘I’m too blessed for the bulls**t. People who have had to sit and watch me for years do me and watch their females actually love me always show their insecurities.’
See photos through here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1097934396897997

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay & Flavour Working At The Studio / See Winners Of Dbanj's #thekingishere Rap Contest / Woman Bitten By Tiger Still Charged With Trespassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.