Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,522 members, 7,854,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? (1504 Views)

Latest & Most Interesting & Lots Of Action &must Watch Movies(foreign & Local) / Watch Movies Online Free Without Downloading / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2009
Plz, name more

Am tired of swtching from one channel to another

amc
USA
FX
tbs
TNT

Name more plz
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by Sissy3(f): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2009
HBO, showtime, Max, Starz?
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by SeanT21(f): 4:02am On Apr 30, 2009
HBO
TBS
USA
Bravo
BET
TMC
TNT
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
Still don't know what channel HBO is on undecided undecided cheesy
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by boliatiepa: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2009
ait moviestar
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by Sissy3(f): 4:18am On May 01, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Still don't know what channel HBO is on undecided undecided cheesy

call your cable guy to subscribe, it is a subscription channel.

or try FOX Movie Channel not FX
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:29am On May 01, 2009
@ toyin

Who is your cable provider Direct Tv, Dish Network or broadband cable.

I don't waste my money on HBO or Showtime cause the just show the same old movie over and over again.

I watch Spike, TBS, and FX cause the have manly movies. And when I'm not sleepy and need to fall asleep I watch TMC, and AMC.
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by iice(f): 10:14am On May 01, 2009
I prolly watch all the channels grin

But i love HBO especially for their series cheesy
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by Nwazo(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2009
These days, when I'm loungine at home I watch most of ma movies on the interwebs. Sites where you can stream pretty good quality movies are:

http://www.watch-movies-links.net/

and

http://moviefather.com/

Plus it's all free streaming, It ain't TV or HBO, na the inanet wink
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 01, 2009
OgidiBoy:

@ toyin

Who is your cable provider Direct Tv, Dish Network or broadband cable.

I don't waste my money on HBO or Showtime cause the just show the same old movie over and over again.

I watch Spike, TBS, and FX cause the have manly movies. And when I'm not sleepy and need to fall asleep I watch TMC, and AMC.
Comucasti.
I usually watch On Demand, but we had that cut off.

Manly movies? which one is that?

Nwazo:

These days, when I'm loungine at home I watch most of  ma movies on the interwebs. Sites where you can stream pretty good quality movies are:

http://www.watch-movies-links.net/

and

http://moviefather.com/

Plus it's all free streaming, It ain't TV or HBO, na the inanet  wink

hmmm, this is new. thanks
~Sissy~:

call your cable guy to subscribe, it is a subscription channel.

or try FOX Movie Channel not FX
They're thieves
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by Nwazo(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Comucasti.

hmmm, this is new. thanks

No worries Toyinrayo, enjoy grin
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by FLGators1: 1:39am On May 04, 2009
No worries Toyinrayo, enjoy Grin
Is there a reason why you're grinning? grin

I don't trust those site cheesy
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by Nwazo(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2009
FL Gators!:

Is there a reason why you're grinning? grin

I don't trust those site cheesy

lol, haba mana, I'm grinning as per it's all free dude. I've been going to those sites for a while now, and my pc still works like a charm!

If anything happens to Toyinrayo's pc or your pc, both of you can hold my shirt well well!
Re: What Are Best Channels To Watch Movies? by FLGators1: 1:35am On May 05, 2009

lol, haba mana, I'm grinning as per it's all free dude. I've been going to those sites for a while now, and my pc still works like a charm!

If anything happens to Toyinrayo's pc or your pc, both of you can hold my shirt well well!
hmmm, so who would be enjoying the punishment? Me or you?

I'll check the site out tonight wink

(1) (Reply)

Any Body Watching Dexter ! / The Secret Of Making Money And Fame In Entertainment Industry / Latest Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.