Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Revealed! How Linda Ikeji Purchased Her Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed! How Linda Ikeji Purchased Her Mansion (643 Views)

Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Mansion, G-Wagon / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! How Linda Ikeji Purchased Her Mansion by shadrach77: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2015
I've just spoken to her sister Laura Ikeji. She got it via mortgage. First Bank Plc
Re: Revealed! How Linda Ikeji Purchased Her Mansion by chocolateme(f): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Eziokwu?
Are u advertising first bank here? Ok I will only believe u If I here the recorded voice voice call.
Re: Revealed! How Linda Ikeji Purchased Her Mansion by 36posts: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
SMD. Some people Sef
Re: Revealed! How Linda Ikeji Purchased Her Mansion by marenx: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Don't bother much about how she got the money. Sometimes someone is doing something obvious but the real source of money or where attract that money to flow is deadly spiritual. Know that I am not saying her money is blood. Think about it.
Re: Revealed! How Linda Ikeji Purchased Her Mansion by printerest(f): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
shadrach77:
I've just spoken to her sister Laura Ikeji. She got it via mortgage. First Bank Plc
who cares
Re: Revealed! How Linda Ikeji Purchased Her Mansion by ajebuter(f): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Abeg leave the girl alone and pray for success.

At least I pray for such success and goodluck sha.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Photo Of Comedian DE-DON Son / Actress Iretiola Doyle Shows Her Injury From A Traffic Robbery / [MUSIC] Orezi – “double Your Hustle”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.