Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Is The Best Position To Be While Praying??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Best Position To Be While Praying??? (601 Views)

Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) / Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Position To Be While Praying??? by lopjohnny(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
which of the following position is best to be while praying 1_sitting 2_standing 3_lying down 4_kneeling down 5_all of the above.
Re: What Is The Best Position To Be While Praying??? by divinehand2003(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
All of the above, as long as the praying mood is activated.
I tell u my dear OP, pray without season and without ceasing as the spirit leads.
Re: What Is The Best Position To Be While Praying??? by Albeler(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
you can sit, kneel, but nt advisable to lie mostly on a foam to avoid dozingoff.lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Best Position To Be While Praying??? by benedictnsi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
divinehand2003:
All of the above, as long as the praying mood is activated.
I tell u my dear OP, pray without season and without ceasing as the spirit leads.

I think you made sense Bro........
Re: What Is The Best Position To Be While Praying??? by TrajansKong: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Be fearful & tearful, repentant & rueful. Pray that retribution passes you by. Raise up not thine face unto the Lord thy God of Israel lest he smite and curse thee in thine unworthiness!

Re: What Is The Best Position To Be While Praying??? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Doggy position Mary used before she got impregnated by Yahweh. Perhaps all Christians need to borrow this idea

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Position To Be While Praying??? by dsquare33: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
ifeness:
Doggy position Mary used before she got impregnated by Yahweh. Perhaps all Christians need to borrow this idea
The fool said in his heart,there is no God........If you don't have any reasonable thing to say .....shhhhhh
Re: What Is The Best Position To Be While Praying??? by ada40: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
kneeling is the best position when praying for forgiveness of sins, standing is the best position when you are firing the enemies.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Position To Be While Praying??? by lopjohnny(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
ada40:
kneeling is the best position when praying for forgiveness of sins, standing is the best position when you are firing the enemies.
supported
Re: What Is The Best Position To Be While Praying??? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
G-d doesn't care. The best position is one in which your heart and mind and spirit and soul are focused on Christ.

I mean, when Christ resides in you, then what does it matter the position in which you communicate with him/her?

Right? It's a relationship; position is law and religion. It is not to say G-d doesn't deserve reverence in worship. But there's a difference between fear of G-d and fear for G-d.

(1) (Reply)

[#happy] Muharram Imam Hussain 2015 Quotes, Shayari, Sms In Urdu / N.udity And Shame / Heaven Is Real; Biblical Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.