Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. (6222 Views)

Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching / Most Interesting TV Adverts / Interesting TV Series That Were Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by YeyePikin01: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
These past few weeks, a whole bunch of new series started airing, and some other old series have resurfaced for new seasons (Seems like Christmas came early this year). So if you are looking for new interesting Tv series to watch, this is for you.

QUANTICO

Quantico, starring Priyanka Chopra, a popular Bollywood star and former Miss World leads the show as [i[Alex Parrish[/i], an FBI recruit who finds herself tangled up in a terrorist conspiracy. The pilot episode begins with a dual storyline; one where the new FBI recruits arrive at the Quantico training facility, and another set Nine months later. Where an anonymous Terrorist embedded in her former FBI Recruits, set off a massive attack against the US. I wouldn’t want to spoil the show for those that haven’t seen it. I highly recommend you check it out, and you will be glad you did.

BLINDSPOT

Are you a fan of the action, thriller genre, Yes? Then you’ve got to start watching Blindspot. Blindspot centres on Jane Doe, a woman who wakes up to find out she was kidnapped and had her memory wiped and is covered in tattoos. And right between her shoulders is the name “Kurt Weller” of the FBI (played by Sullivan Stapleton). That, of course, gets the FBI’s attention, and they try to find out why anyone would do this and what Jane is capable of. Blindspot is definitely a must watch series.

LIMITLESS

Based on the film of the same name which stars Bradley Cooper, Limitless is sort of a sequel to the 2011 movie. Brian Finch (Jake McDorman) with the help of the NZT drug can utilize 100% of his brain capabilities and works with the FBI. (I know right, what’s with series centering on the FBI In new York to solve cases). Limitless is a very promising show and is relatively engaging and slickly produced.

HEROES REBORN

This series is unarguably my favourite on the list smiley .The sequel to the 2006 Series “Heroes” is back and better with a very promising start. The pilot episode really gave me the chills as I have missed the gentle introduction, sympathetic characters and lots more from the Prequel.
Heroes Reborn is exciting for we the old heroes fans, but the new viewers need some getting used to. Despite the “all-too-familiar” set up, Heroes Reborn seems like a promising series and still stays top of my list.

THE PLAYER

The Player formerly known as Endgame, a series that great actors like Wesley Snipes, Philip Winchester and lots more. The Players follows an organization of wealthy individuals in Las Vegas indulges in a high-stakes game of risk and reward with a criminal twist. The plan is simple: orchestrate some of the biggest crimes imaginable and bet on one man’s ability to stop them from playing out. Enter Alex Kane, a former military operative turned security expert who is drawn into the shady world and makes it his mission to take the group down from the inside and avenge the death of his wife in the process, proving that the house doesn’t always win.

Honourable Mentions

I wouldn’t want to round off this post without mentioning some of our dope series that has returned for new seasons.
(1) Originals. (2)The Flash
(3) Empire (4)You’re the Worst
(5)Arrow (6)Gotham
(7)Supernatural (8.)The Vampire Diaries
And many more...

If you ain’t watching any of these series, you are really missing out.

SOURCE:http://www.yeyepikin.com/2015/10/new-interesting-tv-series-you-should-be-watching/

Cc.Lalasticlala, ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by wx9Z: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
TeamGotham

1 Like

Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by Unseen(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
And Homeland is not worthy of mention?
Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by wx9Z: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Unseen:
And Homeland is not worthy of mention?
Which Homeland ? The one about the terrorist?
Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by Unseen(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
wx9Z:
Which Homeland ? The one about the terrorist?
Yes. Season 5 Episode 3 will be airing tonight
Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by wx9Z: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Unseen:

Yes. Season 5 Episode 3 will be airing tonight
That series sef. I stopped at season 2.
Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by Guykhena(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2015

From the list,Limitless is definitely worth a watch especially if you've seen the 2011 movie starring Cooper,you get to appreciate it more.

Heroes Reborn Oh puhleaseeee...

1 Like

Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by adadioranmah(f): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
You forgot How to get away with murder and scorpion.

1 Like

Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by EmmaMsc(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Blindspot is the bomb!
Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by Efostick(m): 1:50am On Oct 19, 2015
Guykhena:

From the list,Limitless is definitely worth a watch especially if you've seen the 2011 movie starring Cooper,you get to appreciate it more.

heroes reborn is dope AF man.

m sure, you weren't a Heroes fan
Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by ipledge10(m): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2015
I dont know Why this wonderful series "the blacklist" dont have fans around here

One of the best series for me

1 Like

Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by Guykhena(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Efostick:

heroes reborn is dope AF man.

m sure, you weren't a Heroes fan

I was a fan of Heroes season 1,the rest seasons took a downhill,now they have a chance to bring back the show(hopefully bring back the magic that made everyone love season 1) instead in just 5 episodes of Heroes Reborn they've succeeded in making the same mistakes of season 2,3,4 that doomed the show in the first place.
Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by adadioranmah(f): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
ipledge10:
I dont know Why this wonderful series "the blacklist" dont have fans around here

I am a huge fan of Raymond Reddigton and Agent Keen too.
Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by ipledge10(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
adadioranmah:

I am a huge fan of Raymond Reddigton and Agent Keen too.
season 3 have started...E dey sweet me gan

1 Like

Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by YeyePikin01: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Guykhena:

Man, Heroes Reborn is the shii smiley
Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by lilmax(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Let me start with limitless, it seems cool
Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by wx9Z: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
ipledge10:

Cool Series.
Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by cooljoe(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
op, ur head is there, u sure know wat ur talkn about

1 Like

Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by SOMICMACPHERSON: 1:49am On Jan 08, 2018
Do you get me well?...

Here come the best deals, on this web post, is the best TV Shows and TV Series latest update for both end of 2017 and the present 2018 Entertainment Update, providing you with the show direct download links which are free for your Entertainment and pleasure...

http://www.earthprex.com/tv-show-top-tv-series-2018-best/

Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by queserasera217: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
lolz enjoy your series with just 600-1gb ,1.5-900
Re: New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. by braine(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Why is nobody talking about Vikings and Stranger Things??

(1) (Reply)

Download The Big Brother Naija Mobile App FREE / American Idol 2008 / 'Passions' Or 'When You Are Mine'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.