Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,181 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

If Ur Mixed With >1 Tribe Stick With 1 Tribe & Stop Tryin 2 Form A New Caste - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If Ur Mixed With >1 Tribe Stick With 1 Tribe & Stop Tryin 2 Form A New Caste (897 Views)

Osu Caste System Abolished In Irete, Owerri West LGA / Discovered Osu Caste In Northern Nigeria / MONARCH’S STOOL: Ohu, Amadi Caste Systems Tear Enugu Community Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Mixed With >1 Tribe Stick With 1 Tribe & Stop Tryin 2 Form A New Caste by tpiander: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
I don't want to see pictures of you at your "wedding" where you're combining and clashing a kaleidoscope of various attires and whatnot just because you say you have various admixtures.

People wear western wedding attire all the time, it doesn't mean they are Caucasian.

So kindly stop posting such photos on nairaland, you can keep them for your friends and mixed family.

If you are not proud of your father's tribe, that is your own problem, claim wherever you want.

Nigeria is not south Africa, stop trying to build a population of "mixed people". The demographics, history and dynamics are different.

If you are mixed with Edo and you prefer Edo, then claim Edo, for example. It's nobody's business.

1 Like

Re: If Ur Mixed With >1 Tribe Stick With 1 Tribe & Stop Tryin 2 Form A New Caste by theDEVILisHERE: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
tpiander:
I don't want to see pictures of you at your "wedding" where you're combining and clashing a kaleidoscope of various attires and whatnot just because you say you have various admixtures.

People wear western wedding attire all the time, it doesn't mean they are Caucasian.

So kindly stop posting such photos on nairaland, you can keep them for your friends and mixed family.

If you are not proud of your father's tribe, that is your own problem, claim wherever you want.

Nigeria is not south Africa, stop trying to build a population of "mixed people". The demographics, history and dynamics are different.

If you are mixed with Edo and you prefer Edo, then claim Edo, for example. It's nobody's business.

I think you made a good point
Re: If Ur Mixed With >1 Tribe Stick With 1 Tribe & Stop Tryin 2 Form A New Caste by absoluteSuccess: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
tpiander:

Eyah, God will heal you of all the pains these people are cursing you.

You will surely find what will make you un sad one day, someday.

3 Likes

Re: If Ur Mixed With >1 Tribe Stick With 1 Tribe & Stop Tryin 2 Form A New Caste by tpiander: 4:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Do i sound sad like you?

Show evidence plz.

btw, dont derail the thread.

if i didnt call your name, waka pass.

any resemblance to your life is coincidental. I dont know you from adam.
Re: If Ur Mixed With >1 Tribe Stick With 1 Tribe & Stop Tryin 2 Form A New Caste by absoluteSuccess: 6:39am On Oct 19, 2015
tpiander:
Do i sound sad like you?
Show evidence plz.
btw, dont derail the thread.
if i didnt call your name, waka pass.
any resemblance to your life is coincidental. I dont know you from adam.

If I am sad, I will engage my sorrow positively. Happiness and sorrow made for mental balance.

Has anyone ever ask or call your name on most of the thread you comment on before you do?

Why am I a standard for your sorrow, what makes you say do you sound as sad as me?

Why do you love to create 'monitoring spirit' kind of thread that hoodwink other peoples' thread and feelings in a creepy way?

Your threads this days look like 'nightmare inducing tool' from a strange woman.

Why must a total stranger be raking over a 'ghost wedding picture' of nobody in particular, isn't that crazy?

Is this a witchcraft thread?

must you worry nairalanders with what you already see in your vision as usual? What are you always angry at?

If you marry taxi driver...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scholar Disgraces Femi Fani-kayode, Demolishes Claims On Igbo/yoruba History / Palace Of Ooni Of Ife Issues Press Release On Rumoured Family Crisis / Ahead Of His Coronation,new Oba Of Benin Kingdom Begins His 14-day Ritual(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.