Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. (1334 Views)

How To Break Loose From The Bondage Of Sport Betting / The Wizard Of Sport Forecastings / Importance Of Sport In A Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by tonymorris: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hello nairalanders celebrate as i have been relieved of an addiction of 8 years. When i started online sport betting things was good i even bought a fairly used car with my longtime earnings. But suddenly things took a turn for the worst my life went into a spiral downfall i lost my house, car, job and dignity due to my addiction to place bets with all i have. But thank God i have accepted him and am a new man now. I use this medium to advice people to stay away from sports betting it will feel good at first but only destroy your soul on the long run. I HOPE THIS HITS FRONTPAGE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN CELEBRATE WITH ME.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by bigtt76(f): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
You been de play coupon pool those days naaau. Try Surebet or 9jabet online you go enjoy wella grin

tonymorris:
Hello nairalanders celebrate has i have been relieved of an addiction of 8 years. When i started online sport betting things was good i even bought a fairly used car with my longtime earnings. But suddenly things took a turn for the worst my life went into a spiral downfall i lost my house, car, job and dignity due to my addiction to place bets with all i have. But thank God i have accepted him and am a new man now. I use this medium to advice people to stay away from sports betting it will feel good at first but only destroy your soul on the long run. I HOPE THIS HITS FRONTPAGE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN CELEBRATE WITH ME.
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by Realist2: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
How did you lost your car , house and everything you had, elaborate..
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by jamex93(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
bigtt76:
You been de play coupon pool those days naaau. Try Surebet or 9jabet online you go enjoy wella grin

hahahahahahahahahaha

chief adviser
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by Basildvalour(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
bigtt76:

Oh! oh! what an advice!
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by DEXTROVERT: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
I don't do shit, it's a shitty money meant for shitty people
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Whether u stop or not, it won't even be noticed.
We all have one way or the other we exhibit stupidity with money. Mine is betting. Urs maybe drinks, women, party, or whatever.
It's actually none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
kissI congratulate u broda becos u r now a new man in Christ, there is joy in heaven as u hv made a great decision.
Very shortly all d goodies that u hv lost n the past shall be restored to you in 1000 folds in Jesus name
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by tonymorris: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Firebrand1:
kissI congratulate u broda becos u r now a new man in Christ, there is joy in heaven as u hv made a great decision.
Very shortly all d goodies that u hv lost n the past shall be restored to you in 1000 folds in Jesus name
Amen God bless you too brother
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by tgmservice: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
tonymorris:
Hello nairalanders celebrate as i have been relieved of an addiction of 8 years. When i started online sport betting things was good i even bought a fairly used car with my longtime earnings. But suddenly things took a turn for the worst my life went into a spiral downfall i lost my house, car, job and dignity due to my addiction to place bets with all i have. But thank God i have accepted him and am a new man now. I use this medium to advice people to stay away from sports betting it will feel good at first but only destroy your soul on the long run. I HOPE THIS HITS FRONTPAGE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN CELEBRATE WITH ME.
go son and sin no more
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by Yustash001(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
LWTMB.....dem don chop your money die.....but one thing I knw is that if one continues to play it...a day will come that one will win...just that one may have lost more that the amount won....I don't play it though
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eya...maybe you were one of those that play unrealistic bets.. Too much accumulations will definitely wreck any staker. Thank God for you though.
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by God2man(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
tonymorris:

When I said God ministered to me in the dream not to be involve in betting, people refused to take me serious.

I thank God for your life my brother, I celebrate with you. God bless you.
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by sleekier(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by veltani: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Well
Let me get my own fairly used cars and house first...

Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Congrats.. Akin Alabi will definitely hate ur Testimony.
Re: Thank God For Me, Am Free From Bondage Of Sport Betting. by tonymorris: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2015
stakermikel:
Eya...maybe you were one of those that play unrealistic bets.. Too much accumulations will definitely wreck any staker. Thank God for you though.
can you buy a car with unrealistic bets

(1) (Reply)

Battle For The Super Cup......who Will Win, Real Madrid Or Manchester United / Rugby World Cup Chempionship / UEFA Champions League 2017/2018 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.