Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / .. (834 Views)

Hoping To Meet That Special Someone / Female With Reading And Writing As Hobbies. Just Friendship. / Working Lady, Seeks To Meet Mature Guys (30-35) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by cutelawyr: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Life can be very unpredictable.I have come to understand that having good friends to share ideas with,to encourage you and wish you well cannot be overemphasized.I am just a simple lady in my late 20's,a legal attorney by profession.I would love to meet mature and intelligent career minded people I can be friends with.I am not looking for a relationship,nor someone to hook up with.I just want true friends that i can talk to occasionally,that will positively impact in my life.
Re: .. by queenfav(f): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Would love to be friends.
Re: .. by tivta(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Same here
Re: .. by obinnanelson4(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Good friends they say help take each others back. Would love to mingle.
Re: .. by benedict99(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
am benedict am in search of a single lady for serious and lasting relationship. that can lead to marriage. am 35, lives in lagos, she should be between the ages of 25 to 35, graduate and working class. 08132988159, bbm pin 5C209E17
Re: .. by Babacele: 6:52am On May 07, 2016
cutelawyr:
Life can be very unpredictable.I have come to understand that having good friends to share ideas with,to encourage you and wish you well cannot be overemphasized.I am just a simple lady in my late 20's,a legal attorney by profession.I would love to meet mature and intelligent career minded people I can be friends with.I am not looking for a relationship,nor someone to hook up with.I just want true friends that i can talk to occasionally,that will positively impact in my life.
apart from law ,wat other passions have you dear? been watching from afar......hope it snt illegal?
Re: .. by tripplephi: 10:54am On May 07, 2016
cutelawyr:

Am interested. Can I apply

(1) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Husband/wife To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? / Yyy / My Future Wife Could Be Here In Nairaland(ready To Settle Down)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.