Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Women and low self-worth - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Women and low self-worth (910 Views)

A Woman's Body Image And Low Self Esteem / High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men / Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women and low self-worth by owenjay(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2008
[b]My heart bleeds when I see the way Ladies are treated. Women now give themselves at =N=100 per dozen that Men no longer see them as potential Wives but object of sex.
Some women even bare it all for a =N=500 Recharge Card.

Must every relationship between a Man and a Lady be predicated on Sex alone? What ever happened to good old friendship.
I am a guy and I have had my fair share of Women but most of my closest friends today are women.
I find them as better friends and confidants than Men.
Do not get me wrong, it is not as if I am not in one or two sexual relationships. Before we ever went sexual, we were friends and when we mutually decided to go back to being platonic, the transitions were easy. Virtually all my Ex. are my best friends today and we treat one another with respect because they were above board while the relationships lasted.

Can we therefore be friends without sexual benefits? Or must every boy-girl relationship end in Sex?
Re: Women and low self-worth by opokonwa(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2008
Are you asking who?
Re: Women and low self-worth by efuah(f): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2008
mmmmm?
Who is the architect of it all? na man or woman? I don't think you will see it anywhere apart from prostitues joint that a woman is bargaining like sey. . . man, buy me recharge card n i will give u sex Seen some b4? You men don't want to do anything for free angry. . . making this so called "low self esteem ladies" to fall victim of ya prey!! I wldn't sleep wt a man for anything material in this world, haba! Grace, favour n blessing comes from God kiss If not for love, then 4get it.

The short n long of my noise is that. . . . men made some women who they are!!!
Re: Women and low self-worth by warid(f): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2008
you r rite.i feel you
people should learn to have relationship
not base with sex,after sxe what next?life
is not all abt sex,if it all abt sex,i tell you people
will not wake up from bed.life is all abt good relationship
and not sex
Re: Women and low self-worth by Raymond88(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2008
Sex is equally as important as anything in a relationship, without sex we wouldn't even be here! but like every good thing, it can be used and abused! it's a classic situation of don't hate the ball hate the game. . . .(i came up with that one actually tongue)
Re: Women and low self-worth by owenjay(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2008
[table]
mmmmm?
Who is the architect of it all? na man or woman? I don't think you will see it anywhere apart from prostitues joint that a woman is bargaining like sey. . . man, buy me recharge card n i will give u sex Seen some before? You men don't want to do anything for free . . . making this so called "low self esteem ladies" to fall victim of ya prey!! I wldn't sleep wt a man for anything material in this world, haba! Grace, favour n blessing comes from God If not for love, then forget it.

The short n long of my noise is that. . . . men made some women who they are!!![/table
][/table]

Efuah,

How do you differentiate between a Prostititute and a Straight Lady among the womenfolks? I work in a Bank and live is Asaba, Nigeria.
Some of my colleagues on branch vistations, calls a friend who pronto, makes available some University girls for overnight sexual pleasures.
Granted, I am in relationships myself, but how on earth does a decent girl sleep with a Man she has just set her eyes on for the first time?
How do you enjoy love making with such a strange fellow.
Its high time women stood up for themselves by ensuring minimum standard of sanctity in sexual relationships.
Sexual intercourse gives a man a feeling of conquest over the woman. The Vagina is supposed to be so sacred that it should not be opened for every Tom, Dick and Harry to have unfettered access to.

The Penis is an external organ. It is like the Skin. However, the Vagina is inside the Woman. It Shares cavities with other intestinal organs. Allowing a man you dont love to insert his thing inside of you is like allowing the man to cut open your abdomen and insert his hands into your intestine.
Sexual relationship must be based on love.
Re: Women and low self-worth by efuah(f): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2008
lol owenjay, u're teaching me o grin

i agree with u buddy, i perfectly understand ur point, but not all women are like u think. There are real decent women around, n i wldn't say it's poverty that lead such women into that, cus there's always an alternative. Some women simply choose to live their lives like that cus to them, it's fun. . . whilst some will see it with an evil eye.

Like u're asking for the difference btn a prostitute and a smthng smthng, . . . we have different types of whores/prostitues. . . . but i blame it all on men grin (men in da hse, bite me o, if u can tongue) If men wld learn to do things for free, some women will also learn to put their pants on grin

Am not in anyway defending such women, am only trying to tell u that some of this women do such act with pain. . . not their choice undecided.
Re: Women and low self-worth by owenjay(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2008
efuah:

lol owenjay, u're teaching me o grin

i agree with u buddy, i perfectly understand your point, but not all women are like u think. There are real decent women around, n i wldn't say it's poverty that lead such women into that, cus there's always an alternative. Some women simply choose to live their lives like that cus to them, it's fun. . . whilst some will see it with an evil eye.

Like u're asking for the difference btn a prostitute and a smthng smthng, . . . we have different types of whores/prostitues. . . . but i blame it all on men grin (men in da hse, bite me o, if u can tongue) If men would learn to do things for free, some women will also learn to put their pants on grin

Am not in anyway defending such women, am only trying to tell u that some of this women do such act with pain. . . not their choice undecided.

Efuah,

Thanks a million for your contribution.

Let me give you an inlet into a typical guy's life.
Apart from facial attraction, what attracts a Man to a Woman is that thing in-between her legs. An average Man looks at a woman and fantasises on what she would look like in the Nude and on his bed. (Confirm from any Man.)

Some Women go about exposing the cleavage in between their breast in the name of Fashion. An average Man does not only see the Cleavage, he pictures the size of the Breasts the length of the Nipples.

When a Man says I love you, what he is saying is I want an opportunity to have an intercourse with you.

What Ladies should endeavour to do is to be discerning enough to know that a Man that asks for Sex within two weeks of meeting them is not looking at marriage but the sexual satisfaction to be derived from the affair. And when he has "eating" to his heart desire, he dumps the Lady and looks for another Lady to conquer.
Re: Women and low self-worth by efuah(f): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2008
owenjay:

Let me give you an inlet into a typical guy's life.
Apart from facial attraction, what attracts a Man to a Woman is that thing in-between her legs. An average Man looks at a woman and fantasises on what she would look like in the Nude and on his bed. (Confirm from any Man.)
I know about that so i don't need to confirm. cool

owenjay:

Some Women go about exposing the cleavage in between their breast in the name of Fashion. An average Man does not only see the Cleavage, he pictures the size of the Breasts the length of the Nipples.
Abi u're also like that But i tell u, no "every man" is like that. . . and such women have missions to accomplish.  No woman in her right senses, rational i mean will "expose" the part of body that needs to be covered to seduce men. A woman with dignity, good principles, respect for herself, a virteous woman i mean will not do that. First of all, men know what every woman has. . . even a new baby boy knows her twin baby sis has "something" different frm his grin tongue . .  . so why expose wht they know already?

owenjay:

When a Man says I love you, what he is saying is I want an opportunity to have an intercourse with you.
I guess u're speaking for yaself or better still, some men. . . . cus av met a man that loved me even whn he hasn't kissed me yet. . . n now, he even loves me moreeeeeeee!! kiss And there're a lot of them around too.

owenjay:

What Ladies should endeavour to do is to be discerning enough to know that a Man that asks for Sex within two weeks of meeting them is not looking at marriage but the sexual satisfaction to be derived from the affair. And when he has "eating" to his heart desire, he dumps the Lady and looks for another Lady to conquer.
For this i agree with u 100%!! Thank God u know it yaself . . . av never met one before!

owenjay:

Efuah,

Thanks a million for your contribution.
You're welcome hon grin. . . all am saying is, not all women r like u think.
Re: Women and low self-worth by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ poster

The issue is more complicated than you make it seem. I like short skirts and skimpy clothes and have lot of guys around me but i know that getting guys is not my mission. I dress that way because I like it.

The way women dress shouldn't become an instrument to measure how much they are worth. Any man who does that is just being stupid. I don't believe in the "lady in public, LovePeddler in the bedroom" either.

Saying that women sex men for a recharge card is different from saying that women who dress skimpy are reducing their self-worth. The idea of the woman as a sex object has more to do with our education and culture than with the way we dress.

Have you ever wondered why women still depend on men for everything? Simple because culture says so. What we have today is a consequence and not a cause.
Re: Women and low self-worth by Iman3(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2008
If 2 people bargain-recharge card for sex-they are equally guilty and have what the poster calls "low self worth".So what's the point of the thread?
Re: Women and low self-worth by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
I-man:

If 2 people bargain-recharge card for sex-they are equally guilty and have what the poster calls "low self worth".So what's the point of the thread?

Double standard. That's where the point lies!
Re: Women and low self-worth by efuah(f): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2008
I-man:

If 2 people bargain-recharge card for sex-they are equally guilty and have what the poster calls "low self worth".
Thank you!!
Re: Women and low self-worth by babycool(f): 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ POSTER

Based on your post, it seems that you are equally gulity of the crime you are projecting, there are a lot of guys and ladies who are maintaining good relationships without sex, it all depends on the level of maturity of both parties, any man who is asking a woman for sex because of her manner of dressing must be suffereing from a serious case of low self esteem and lack self control, as i said before, level of maturity sums it all.
Re: Women and low self-worth by schibuzor: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
i think a pastor should be taken to ghana fast
Re: Women and low self-worth by joshjosh(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2008
i think asaba is a very bad place for any young man and young girls to grow in. now that the place is a capital as i hear it should be worse than it normally is.

argue as much as you as you like so long as there are people who want to wear or use what they or their parents cant afford, there are always going to be glorified hookers.

i always hear most people blame the men i will say it is a 50/50% thing. i was at enugu last year for a friend's wedding. i was shocked to see girls as young 18 prostituting themselves. the charge card people must be rejoicing because all these lovely girls are always on the phone. it is a shame what civilization is turning people into.

you hear the rubbish of people calling the Italian ones hard working to pay their madam as if someone just carried these girls there as slaves to work for them. majority of them saw their auntie buying houses and mercedes and other cars with this money and went for it.
Re: Women and low self-worth by efuah(f): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2008
schibuzor:

i think a pastor should be taken to ghana fast

for what undecided undecided
Re: Women and low self-worth by owenjay(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2008
The issue is more complicated than you make it seem. I like short skirts and skimpy clothes and have lot of guys around me but i know that getting guys is not my mission. I dress that way because I like it.

Michelin,
In as much that I'd wish to agree with you on you clothings preference, why on earth would a Lady want to expose more than necessary.

To any male, the Breast of a woman, is first an foremost, a sexual object. It may connote an object of suckling if the lady is a nursing mother.

A guy that sees you breast accidentally, will inadvertently keep that image in his memory for a long while. And would always long to touch it. This is what eventually gives rise to rape. A case of cause and effect.
How comfortable are you in skimpy clothings? Do you take note of men peeking at you and taking a second look at you on the Streets?

How do you feel about the stealthy looks? Do you think its because of their admiration of your beauty?
If the truth be told, the gawking is not out of admiration but out of disdain. They enjoy the sight but they will never wish that their girlfriends or sisters dress likewise.

I feel a woman should be decently dressed, even if she has "wares to sell" if you know what I mean.

Efuah,

Greetings
[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Residing Between Lagos,abeokuta And Ibadan,for A Cool Relationship / Should Single Mothers Just Give Up? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.