Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus (8590 Views)

Earn A Minimum Of 10k And Above Monthly Using Your Facebook And Social Media Now / Case Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pls I Need Your Help. I Just Get A Hirer Purchase Of This Fairly Use Volkswagen Transporter T4 Of #400k And Paying 40k Every Months For 10 Months. But I Have Sign The Agreement And All Other Documenting. I Was Ask To Deposit The 100k For The First Month Before I Can Be Giving The Bus. Pls I Was Able To Raise #70k With Me From My Old Work Salary And My Sister Inlaw. The Owner Now Agreed That I Should Use The Remaining Balance To Get 4 New Tyres And Do Any Other Important Things I Feel To Replace, But Right Now I Have Brought The Bus To My House But I Cannot Work With It Yet, Becos I Need At Least 2 Tokunbo Tyres At The Back Leg, Which Is #3,500 X 2 =#7,000 And I Need Jack Of #2k, And Wheelspanner @ #2k And #3k For A Garage Sticker, ,Total Of #14,000 For Me To Start Work. I Have Washed And Clean It But Putting It On High Way Is Hard That Way Its Looking. I Want To Use It For Commercial ( Passengers) From Agbowa To Ikorodu Route. Which I Have Done All Other Investigation From A Friend Of Mine That Is Plying The Road, But Where Do I Go To Beg? And No Any Family Is Ready To Help. Omo Tiyin Naa Yio Ri Alaanu Ni gbogbo Ibi Ti Won Ba De. Amin. Please Any One That Can Borrow Me, I Promise To Pay Within A Month. 1k Into Ur Account Daily.

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by orlaryhincah(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
You tried

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
orlaryhincah:
You tried
pls am for real
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by dataplus87(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
I can't stop laughing... don't let me discourage others from helping you. but before anyone offer their assistant.I put it to you to upload 4 pictures of the bus in your house and not this picture you downloaded online...okay? coolI can't stop laughing... don't let me discourage others from helping you. but before anyone offer their assistant.I put it to you to upload 4 pictures of the bus in your house and not this picture you downloaded online...okay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Oseniade(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
C u. D picture looks like one u download. On closer look; the plate number though not that conspicuous, looks foreign. TRY AGAIN.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 19, 2015
dataplus87:
I can't stop laughing... don't let me discourage others from helping you. but before anyone offer their assistant.I put it to you to upload 4 pictures of the bus in your house and not this picture you downloaded online...okay? coolI can't stop laughing... don't let me discourage others from helping you. but before anyone offer their assistant.I put it to you to upload 4 pictures of the bus in your house and not this picture you downloaded online...okay?
Yes That Picture Was Downloaded When I Was Searching For The Hirer Purchase. But This Is The Real Picture Of The Bus And It Is Pack In Front My House Along Ondo Road, Ijebu Ode, If You Have Any Body Around To Confirm This

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Oseniade:
C u. D picture looks like one u download. On closer look; the plate number though not that conspicuous, looks foreign. TRY AGAIN.
Pls Check The Real Picture Above, If There Is Anyhow You Can Verify My Reality, The Bus Is Pack Along Ondo Road, Ijebu Ode By Lagos Garage
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Lucasinho(m): 5:31am On Oct 19, 2015
country Don rougH grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by MSItachi: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Seeing the topic I already made up my mind to help but opening the thread now ...SMH
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
MSItachi:
Seeing the topic I already made up my mind to help but opening the thread now ...SMH
My Brother, Pls Am For Real. Try To Confirm Me, There Is No Change In The Post, Brother, God Will Help U
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by MSItachi: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
owonoko:
My Brother, Pls Am For Real. Try To Confirm Me, There Is No Change In The Post, Brother, God Will Help U

Make I do wetin dey my mind. Send me your account. No be borrow.

God bless your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
MSItachi:

Make I do wetin dey my mind. Send me your account. No be borrow.

God bless your hustle.
Pls I Have Sent It To Ur Gsm Number Sir, Pls Indicate Me Sir.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
owonoko:
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Still Looking For A Way Out. I Am Really Searching For The Loan

1 Like

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Help ! Help !!, Still Need This Loan But #10k Remaining That Am Looking For.,
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] Still Looking For 10k loan start working,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am Still Yet To Get Any Help From You @ MSItachi
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Naa Waa Oo, Nobody Ready To Help. Pls 10k Loan To Pay Back 15k Within A Month.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
I can help you but you have to convince me more....moreover, I reside in the East.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
sweetboiy:
I can help you but you have to convince me more....moreover, I reside in the East.
Bros, Like What Do U Wish To Know. I Have The Agreement Between Me And The Owner, And Also Get Some Valid Vehicle Documents And The Key. If U Have Any Body Around Ijebu Ode, Am For Real
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
owonoko:
Bros, Like What Do U Wish To Know. I Have The Agreement Between Me And The Owner, And Also Get Some Valid Vehicle Documents And The Key. If U Have Any Body Around Ijebu Ode, Am For Real
post pictures of yourself inside the bus...
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by hpk(m): 2:10am On Oct 25, 2015
sweetboiy:
post pictures of yourself inside the bus...
na wa oh! make him do short clip for you too?
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2015
hpk:
na wa oh! make him do short clip for you too?
geraa way here joor...is it your money?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
sweetboiy:
geraa way here joor...is it your money?
Bros, Am Very Sorry For My Late Respond, Sir, Here Are The Bus Vehicle Particulars And The Key, I Really Wish To Start Work This Week Pls My People They Collected The Bus Frm Me.

Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Raylight2(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
i wld have given u if i had it now
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Raylight2:
i wld have given u if i had it now
Pls, If Not Everything U Can Give, No Amount Is Too Small To Help.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Morning !!!
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Still In Need Of The Help, Please Help
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Naa Waa Oo
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by PMIcon(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
owonoko:
Naa Waa Oo

Don't give up.
Re: I Need A Help Of 10k To Finish Repair Of A Bus by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
inbox me your account number ..... 08123194178

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MMM Zimbabwe Froze Withdrawals, Old Members Lost 80% Of Funds / STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc / Uba, Zenith, Gtbank Financial Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.