Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? (30969 Views)

What Does This Crown Cork Says? / Who Own D Breast?man Or The Child / What Does A 75yrs Old Man Have In Between His Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by midehi2(f): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
doomsdayII:
I now fully agree that s.eu.n os e.wa and his moderators don't know what they're doing if this unreasonable thread hit front page. You can ban me for life and I don't care anymore. I'm supposed to come to front page and find some real news instead the real news are hiding where u take long searching but this crap is staring me in the eyes from front page
keep ranting and keep making more money for him, if its not worthy,why did you open or rather why did you comment.....naija mentality!
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by gbenga1987(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmmm!!! Breast topic on a Sunday like dis. Anyway Breast na Breast but d older ones are flatter and softer. Passing by
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by dacovajnr: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
6packs btw 2 ISIL rockets facing Russia...d thing wey go beta person life wey for make fp dey there dem no put...na Okin biscuit dem dey take compare butter-bread..abeg who get sugar I wan drink garri? undecided
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by ignis: 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
abbaapple:
Mttscheeww dis threat has notting to write home about! Suen take not abeg! tongue
Must you type in English?
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by obstead200(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wrinkles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
Seculent:
This doesn't make any sense.

prettythicksme what do you have in between your breast that a 70yr old woman don't have? undecided
Come check am naw cheesy
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by sisisioge: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wisdom
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Chidexter(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Seun, Kindly take this thread down. Its meaningless and absolute crap.

Just take a look at the comments in the front page.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Seculent: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Come check am naw cheesy
I hope it's very big for me to know my faith. Because I don't want to be disappointed when I come seeing something small. sad
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by georgecso(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
She doesn't have 50yrs
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by gemale(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
meshacha1:
In a relationship,
every woman deserves a man
who calls her baby....!!!
Kisses her like he means it,
Holds her like he never wants to
let her go...!!!
Doesn't cheat or lie,
Wipes her tears when she cries!!
Doesn't make her jealous of other
women.....!!
Instead makes other women
jealous of her....!!
A man who isn't scared to let his
friends know how he really
feels about her....,!!
And always reminds her of how
much he really
loves her.....!!!
Do you agree?
If you agree hit like

Yes I agree every woman deserves a man who's a pu$$¥...
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Ayodeb(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
I opened a thread here recently. It got no attention maybe i placed it in the wrong place or it was deliberately ignored because am not connected to any moderators. The title is "Nairaland in the eyes of Nairalanders". If you have gone through that thread you will not be surprised that a thread like this will hit front page!
Reference: https://www.nairaland.com/2680496/nairaland-eyes-nairalanders
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by gemale(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
An eyesore... dts what.
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by abbaapple: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
ignis:

Must you type in English?
Sorry i no knw say d Tin pain u na! shocked
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by rexbuton: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
so my thread entered FP.. first time since 2008
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Seculent:
I hope it's very big for me to know my faith. Because I don't want to be disappointed when I come seeing something small. sad
undecided undecided
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Seculent: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Aikon: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
rexbuton:
What does a 75 year old woman have between her breasts that a 25 year old doesn't?

UPDATE

As the Op I was shocked this made front page. I feel I and several other individuals have far more brilliant FP worthy topics. I am sorry to all who felt offended , we don't have to look at every joke from a sexual angle. I'm sorry

Thanks Lalasticlala ishilove seun antispambot
PS kindly move one of my threads to FP. Thanks

Please, what's the answer?
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by doomsdayII(m): 12:10am On Nov 02, 2015
midehi2:

keep ranting and keep making more money for him, if its not worthy,why did you open or rather why did you comment.....naija mentality!
I think u were actually referring to yourself when u said naija mentality. Tell me u never went to the store to get a sanitary pad for your period. Who are u making money for? U just graduated and all the money u spent was for who? U even opened the same thread to put your finger right in my nose trying to boost money for who?
Go back to school if your brain has gone black. Everyone works for everyone.

1 Like

Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by midehi2(f): 12:15am On Nov 02, 2015
doomsdayII:
I think u were actually referring to yourself when u said naija mentality. Tell me u never went to the store to get a sanitary pad for your period. Who are u making money for? U just graduated and all the money u spent was for who? U even opened the same thread to put your finger right in my nose trying to boost money for who?
Go back to school if your brain has gone black. Everyone works for everyone.
trash!
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by Emdee590(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2015
midehi2:

trash!
see , no be trash ooo na d koko

You fvck with ur first post ooo eheen
Re: What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? by rexbuton: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Aikon:

Please, what's the answer?
na navel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Would You Call In This Case? (Pictured) / There's Nothing Better Than: / Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.