Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu (2653 Views)

See The Moment Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Took Over A Classroom In Edo State / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Open Fence Of Man's Farm, Destroy His Crops In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by 360metrosports: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-nUSyFJlh_xs/ViOi2dI1z9I/AAAAAAAG_3I/CIjvv0D3ROg/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Fulani herdsmen not restrained from bringing their cattle right into the car park to graze, dangerously close to the General Out-patient Dept, Labour ward of the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu. Another photo after the cut...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-dsV29LjgT7g/ViOi3ZFGxcI/AAAAAAAG_3Q/Qn-DcYQS8lw/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-fulani-herdsmen-cattle-seen.html

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by likila: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
their cow poo on the Oba of Enugu royal palace!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by buygala(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
If this hospital has no fence or properly manned gates to keep cows and other much more dangerous things and people out of its premises, then grazing cows should be the last thing to worry about sad

Instead, we should be worrying about much more crazy stuff like ritualists sneaking away with corpses or new-born babies, uninhibited robbery, and even patients escaping without settling their hospital bills angry

If the hospital is fenced and properly gated, then it's implied that the hospital opened its gates for the cows, in which case the cows are the hospital's business.... The cows are even free to go chill in the CMD's office for all I care sad

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by neolboy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Duara of fulani call ur kinsmen to order enuff of this drama
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by vayne(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
These ones have been igbonised,they can't try rubbish...unless they want to risk all their cows..
We are not like the SW scratched faces cheesy

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by Beesluv: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Maybe they need medical attention

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by Rotimi47: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
vayne:
These ones have been igbonised,they can't try rubbish...unless they want to risk all their cows..
Chest beating flat heads can't even tell them to get out of the hospital premises! All noise no action as usual. grin

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by vayne(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rotimi47:
Chest beating flat heads can't even tell them to get out of the hospital premises! All noise no action as usual. grin
They were possibly just passing by and have committed no offense yet..

But over in the SW,you guyz just loud mouthed your way out with your ak47 mouth after falae was kipldnapped cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
The cows need the services of a surgeon. Period!
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by basilo101: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
So fulani cattle should not eat grass? Did u hear dat dey kidnaped ken Nnamani?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by EasternLeopard: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op

But no one was kidnapped or killed by the fulanis

They know we are not weak people
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by drey076(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Where is dat biafra guy dat said the herds men cannot invade the south east, empty chest beaters

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by Karanka: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
drey076:
Where is dat biafra guy dat said the herds men cannot invade the south east, empty chest beaters
You and the OP should do well to learn the meaning of 'invade'.
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by nduchucks: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
What came first. The teaching hospital or the grazing land?
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by seunny4lif(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by sexaddict08(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
vayne:

mtwwww....
all this children for nairaland ...
I don tired ooo
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by vayne(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by vayne(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
sexaddict08:

mtwwww....
all this children for nairaland ...
I don tired ooo
This is not a talk for children o....the scratched faces started it.
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by Idrismusty97(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
I am tire of all these Yorubas Vs Igbos supremacy threads. Must everything be used to chestbeat? You guys should just go to war and settle this once and for all.
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by vayne(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I am tire of all these Yorubas Vs Igbos supremacy threads. Must everything be used to chestbeat? You guys should just go to war and settle this once and for all.
Ok you are tired abi,but you were littering NL with pics of biafran soldiers..

Well I doubt if your brothers from the west will have the impetus to fight with igbos,unless ofcourse with Their usual ak47 loud mouth.
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by Obrigardo: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
The hospital must look like a forest with no security or fences for the herdsmen to enjoy themselves
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by Crieff(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
If I were to be a mod or a supermod... I'll strictly enforce those posting rules. Plenty banning. I just won't care. You break a rule, y your topic gets hidden and you get banned.
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by double0seven(m): 6:25am On Oct 19, 2015
buygala:
If this hospital has no fence or properly manned gates to keep cows and other much more dangerous things and people out of its premises, then grazing cows should be the last thing to worry about sad

Instead, we should be worrying about much more crazy stuff like ritualists sneaking away with corpses or new-born babies, uninhibited robbery, and even patients escaping without settling their hospital bills angry

If the hospital is fenced and properly gated, then it's implied that the hospital opened its gates for the cows, in which case the cows are the hospital's business.... The cows are even free to go chill in the CMD's office for all I care sad

shoro niyen?

It's obvious you don't know how to reason properly.

So cows should be all over the entrance or surrounding of an hospital in the name of grazing? Na only them need to make a living in Nigeria?
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by bugzbunny: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2015
They should move straight to land of the scratched faces
Where they are loved and welcomed
I mean they are all islamists... undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by Ilekeh(f): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2015
....., IPOB touts will soon blame Yorubas.

These cowards will

1. Give Fulani herdsmen excuses

2. Render abuses on Yorubas instead of facing the real issue.

Their chests are louder than Yoruba talking drums.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by Ilekeh(f): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2015
double0seven:

shoro niyen?

It's obvious you don't know how to reason properly.

So cows should be all over the entrance or surrounding of an hospital in the name of grazing? Na only them need to make a living in Nigeria?

Lol that one needs to be flogged too.
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by Ilekeh(f): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2015
nduchucks:
What came first. The teaching hospital or the grazing land?

Yeye. Don't go and get real job. Be dragging cows up and down.
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by nwanwaoge(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2015
grin
vayne:

They were possibly just passing by and have committed no offense yet..

But over in the SW,you guyz just loud mouthed your way out with your ak47 mouth after falae was kipldnapped cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by Alphaoscar: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2015
buygala:

Trust me I am still surprised how these herdsmen found their way into that premises. That teaching hospital used to be well secured ( fenced round and guarded by one of the best private security firms we have in Nigeria) the last time I was at the hospital (2007).

How they bypass the huge gate and the fence to enter into that premises is what I don't understand. A teaching hospital for that matter o.
Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by meccuno: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yeye. Don't go and get real job. Be dragging cows up and down.
but that's his job cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Cattle Invade Teaching Hospital In Enugu by Ilekeh(f): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Trust me I am still surprised how these herdsmen found their way into that premises. That teaching hospital used to be well secured ( fenced round and guarded by one of the best private security firms we have in Nigeria) the last time I was at the hospital (2007).

How they bypass the huge gate and the fence to enter into that premises is what I don't understand. A teaching hospital for that matter o.

In case a patient gets hungry and start craving burger nau.

This herdsmen are too uneducated to know where to not go grazing.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Perfectly-timed Picture Of Okada Accident. / The Past In The Present: Slavery In Northern Nigeria / Meet The New Senate President Endorserd By The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.