Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

My Experience Playing The Popular Wwtbam - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Experience Playing The Popular Wwtbam (444 Views)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / BEWARE: Wwtbam(who Want To Be A Millionaire) Home Quiz Is A SCAM / Invite To Be Part Of Audience In WWTBAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Playing The Popular Wwtbam by Nwanna2588: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
I took to the millionaires game since the days of Vmobile before mtn took over. Ever since I had not got a call until when one came in sometime on May. I did not get their question right because it was not my favourite.
At another time, another call came in and this time I answered correctly. Though it was a guess but I became hopeful when I checked google and my answer was right.
Soon a text came in inviting me for the show. I was shrouded with euphoria because I am the type that is megalomaniac. Soon I got there to meet a question that I did not attempt. This was how I lost out and could not mount the "hot seat".
While we were about to leave, the coordinators assured us of some token that is meant for all first-timers.
Three weeks after the show was aired, I was paid the token. This encouraged me to play more. I did it and I got another call.
Now I have lost again and there's no compensation this time around. What pained me most is the question that was asked. My familiarity with maps helped me a lot as I was among the contestants that answered it right. Another contestant was fast enough to emerge ahead of me. What a pathetic outlook of heartbreak I'm wearing now. I'm yet to get the panacea to get over it.
Re: My Experience Playing The Popular Wwtbam by bastien: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eyah, sorry

What kinda token were u given? Plate, Bucket or money?
Re: My Experience Playing The Popular Wwtbam by Nwanna2588: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
bastien:
Eyah, sorry

What kinda token were u given? Plate, Bucket or money?
Money
Re: My Experience Playing The Popular Wwtbam by bastien: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nwanna2588:

Money
lol that's nice

(1) (Reply)

Star Wars 7 Preview Crashes Websites / The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 / How Many Of You Like The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.