Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Mercy Aigbe And Her Sunday Photos (adorable One) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Her Sunday Photos (adorable One) (1216 Views)

Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit / Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Sunday Photos (adorable One) by vivianblog1(f): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
source
https://instagram.com/p/8_E6ZjSjMU/?taken-by=mercyaigbegentry
https://instagram.com/p/8_DPsIyjIL/?taken-by=mercyaigbegentry

Caption
#Have roll with the best!.....@beautifixx love my make up darling
#Off to 10th City pple fashion and beauty awards! Big thanks to my glam Squad outfit by @ceoluminee ! Make up by @beautifixx .....Am off
[b][/b]

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Sunday Photos (adorable One) by alonzoiv(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Women and indecent cleavage exposure. A married woman and mother at that. Trashy outfit sweeping the whole floor ( operation sweep Lagos clean). Hit LIKE to dislike the outfit and SHARE to like it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Sunday Photos (adorable One) by Beesluv: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Sunday Photos (adorable One) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kubu
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Sunday Photos (adorable One) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
alonzoiv:
Women and indecent cleavage exposure. A married woman and mother at that. Trashy outfit. Hit LIKE to dislike the outfit and SHARE to like it.

All for the likes and shares?

The hustle is real.

Well. As much as I want to like this outfit, I don't like the ripped jacket. The shoe is okay. Hair and make up on point, I am not so sure about the dress tho.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Sunday Photos (adorable One) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
she has mustache sha

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Make You Mine – Wande Coal Ft 2face Idibia / Coming To America: Beyonce And Jay Z Dress As The Royal Family Of Zamunda / Photos : Ini Edo Received A New Iphone 6S From Ed-electronics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.