Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

First Daughter Sasha Obama & Her Cute Date At Homecoming Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Daughter Sasha Obama & Her Cute Date At Homecoming Party (531 Views)

Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter / I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service / Breaking News: Buhari Unveils Office Of The First Daughter of the president(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Daughter Sasha Obama & Her Cute Date At Homecoming Party by sagewonders(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
President Obama's second daughter Sasha Obama, 14, went on her very first date with this cutie. She looked lovely as she posed with him as they headed to homecoming this weekend. I wonder what sort of background check he went through lol. I like that the Obamas are letting their daughters do normal teenage stuff

(1) (Reply)

Ell Buhari To Release Kanu Or.. -biafra Writes World Leaders Miss Petite Nigeria / Drama At Amerchi Senate Plenary / Vice President Yemi Oshinbajo Getting Ready To Meet The President,- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.