Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base (24682 Views)

Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station / El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by eaccyboy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
danio24ng:
May Allah be praise in Jesus name, Amen.
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by ZYZZA: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
GOD be with the NA amen

Today is sunday soo
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by Tycoflu(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
We should congratulate our soldiers especially when suicide attacks are foiled. These guys are putting their lives at risk on daily bases for our safety.
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by ZYZZA: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
danio24ng:
LIGHT and DARKNESS can not be in the same ROOM(sentence)

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thank God

Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
she has gone to meet her 72 virgin lovers.
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by ZYZZA: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
darlenese:
All the kudos goes to the Soldiers

If I hear baba bubu..........
baba bubu is drinking fura da nunu in aso rock and thinking of this cow, not nigeria
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by NOBODYY: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
cyberdurable:
Free Nnamdi Kanu now

Here resemble DSS office?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by bugzbunny: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
danio24ng:
Pls dnt put Jesus in same sentence with allah..
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by DaBullIT(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
This is good news
I'm taking black wood and orice to celebrate
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by IsiCaterpillar(f): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
God bless President NwanneMadu Buhari the Ozo Uwa Ndu 1 of Anambra, Otiri Jonathan Mmuo 1 of Bayelsa
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by suxkill: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
God pass (BH) and their oga @ the top!!!
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by adaxxy: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by ZYZZA: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Those guys up north, with black sport and jump up trousers should also be known as
* virgin fingers*
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by ZYZZA: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Those guys up north, with black sport and jump up trousers should also be known as
* virgin fingers*
What shall it profit a man to day young to get imaginary virgin

If you believe buharri's government you can believe they are 772 virgins
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by ThisMeansWAR: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pascal181:

Shut up. Allah is sending d girl 2 kill people and God helped the soldiers 2 foil d attack so why re u praising allah instead of d living God.
so who are we gonna praise for the successful attacks? Dead god?
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by luckyman1010(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Glory be to Allah
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by absoluteSuccess: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
danio24ng:
OBOY, THIS ONE NA LOOLO.
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by BabaO2: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
danio24ng:
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by JFT24(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pascal181:

Shut up. Allah is sending d girl 2 kill people and God helped the soldiers 2 foil d attack so why re u praising allah instead of d living God.
Infact!!! Adonbilivit. common synonym you don' t know. Even, your so called 'pastors' knows , the Arabic translation of God is Allah. my conclusion: Go do research 4rm your pastor ' if is not a buznesspastor. tnx
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by chichriso: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
I know I will not make sense here but President of the Zoo should allow #Biafra go.

#FreeNnamdiKaluNow
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by Abbeyme: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Okan kan lomo owo nyo...

May their ranks be depleted in bits...Amen
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by erimmy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
It gladdens my heart to hear news like this.I remember sometimes last year boko haram sent words to us that maimalari barracks would be attacked.I knew that it would be a tall dream for the barracks to be attacked successfully but I also knew that if boko haram earmarked a target for attack, they must as a matter of their principle fulfill such promise,sooner or later.Brig-Gen Maimalari barracks as its known in Maiduguri is the most secured of all the operational bases in Maiduguri.This is where the GOC 7th division of the army and the commander of the operation with his sectors commanders and other components commanders such as immigration, customs, police,and the DSS which make up the JTF go for their daily briefings.As a matter of fact its where we also go and take our daily ration of the JTF food as we called it.I left Maiduguri last year,but am still in contact with colleagues and brothers in arms.Once again I say congrats to the security forces In Maiduguri. I wish to go back to Maiduguri to fight till the last enemy is destroyed. Even though am a south southerner,I wish to see this country in peace .#bokoharamsyourdaysarenumbered

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by Bimbomartins(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Folashadeh:
This people won't stop at anything
as in eh.
I wonder wat dey promise her sef.
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wat is stoppin u frm goin bck?

erimmy:
It gladdens my heart to hear news like this.I remember sometimes last year boko haram sent words to us that maimalari barracks would be attacked.I knew that it would be a tall dream for the barracks to be attacked successfully but I also knew that if boko haram earmarked a target for attack, they must as a matter of their principle fulfill such promise,sooner or later.Brig-Gen Maimalari barracks as its known in Maiduguri is the most secured of all the operational bases in Maiduguri.This is where the GOC 7th division of the army and the commander of the operation with his sectors commanders and other components commanders such as immigration, customs, police,and the DSS which make up the JTF go for their daily briefings.As a matter of fact its where we also go and take our daily ration of the JTF food as we called it.I left Maiduguri last year,but am still in contact with colleagues and brothers in arms.Once again I say congrats to the security forces In Maiduguri. I wish to go back to Maiduguri to fight till the last enemy is destroyed. Even though am a south southerner,I wish to see this country in peace .#bokoharamsyourdaysarenumbered
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Next time shoot the Ram after only one step away from security checkpoint!!!
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by Balkan(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
That woman might be innocent, the army is covering a blonder here. They just killed innocent woman just to cover it up with Boko haram.
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by Bimbomartins(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Folashadeh:
All z well
It is oo. Its even better NW compare to d days wen it was super trending. Even pastors for church no dey fit call boko haram. Dey b like let's pray against u know dem. Or tire of motor burst for road al of us go don lie down for ground. Lols olun I here am
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by avalontony(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
she came to surrender her bombs and negotiate her freedom as promised by pmb, but they soldiers kept shouting at her...but since she does not understand English language, she thought they asked her to continue walking... and boooom she woke up in aljini with 72 mambas staring down her abunna
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by k1centy: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Boko Haram have even started taking their battles to military bases while Burantashi is there enjoining us to beg them to surrender cuz they know all their hideouts. If the NA do not match this recent attack on them with an opposite reaction on boko haram this week, then I'll assume there is something more to boko haram they are not telling Nigerians.
Re: Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base by Williamsesco(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
http://www.wasere.com/ freebet/07036090207

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens / FG Bars Chibok Girls From Sharing Experiences With Parents / Ipob Members Stage Anti-okorocha Rally In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.