Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Former Minister Dr Olaiya Oni Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Minister Dr Olaiya Oni Is Dead (539 Views)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72 / Former Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Minister Dr Olaiya Oni Is Dead by euromoney(f): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
A former Minister of Education and the pioneer Chairman of Labour Party in Ondo State, Dr. Olaiya Oni died on Sunday at the age of 74. 

Oni, who was also a former Head of Service and Secretary to the State Government of Ondo State died at Federal Medical Centre, Owo, from an illness.

THISDAY gathered that Oni had been battling with health challenges since 2012, which was one of the reasons he relocated from Akure to his home town, Ise-Akoko, Akoko North East Local Government area of the state.

It was gathered that the former minister was rushed to the Federal Medical Centre three days ago when his health degenerated.

Re: Former Minister Dr Olaiya Oni Is Dead by tayebest(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
I dont know Him...

*anyways RIP
Re: Former Minister Dr Olaiya Oni Is Dead by DuchessLily(f): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Former Minister Dr Olaiya Oni Is Dead by Singingbae(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
My condolences
Re: Former Minister Dr Olaiya Oni Is Dead by trapQ: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
if he looted money and caused thousands of youth , women, children, men to suffer, then I'm sorry, i won't pretend to care by saying R.I.P

Nigeria is a country with one of the highest mortality rates in the world because of the ravaging demons we call leaders. life expectancy in Nigeria is one of the lowest in the world.

R.I.P to all those children whose deaths came as a result of the cancerworm called corruption.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Former Kebbi State Governor / Buhari's 41 Promisies Made To Nigerians That He May Never Fulfil / Why Was Amaechi Diplomatic In Defining Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.