Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

In Need Of Guarantors. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Guarantors. (1338 Views)

Frsc Guarantors Form / Mistake In Nigeria Prison Guarantors/referees Form / How Can I Print My NIS Guarantors Letter After The Closing Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Guarantors. by Kossyne(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
I just got an offer of employment last week. Part of the requirements for the acceptance of the offer are three(3) character references.This character references must be obtained from people in certain categories. I schooled in the east and this job is in Lagos and the people I'm supposed to collect this refrence from are based in the east.

Your candid advice will be appreciated.
Re: In Need Of Guarantors. by Rizin: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kossyne:
I just got an offer of employment last week. Part of the requirements for the acceptance of the offer are three(3) character references.This character references must be obtained from people in certain categories. I schooled in the east and this job is in Lagos and the people I'm supposed to collect this refrence from are based in the east.

Your candid advice will be appreciated.

call them n let them give u all u need through scanning n u can print n submit. I ve done it that way before. Afterall they can still call even @ ur back
Re: In Need Of Guarantors. by Kossyne(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rizin:

call them n let them give u all u need through scanning n u can print n submit. I ve done it that way before. Afterall they can still call even @ ur back

Thank you very much.
Re: In Need Of Guarantors. by davepepple83(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hi.All you need is just their contacts and it doesn't matter anywhere they are in the world.All the best dear.
Re: In Need Of Guarantors. by Kossyne(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2015
davepepple83:
Hi.All you need is just their contacts and it doesn't matter anywhere they are in the world.All the best dear.

Thanks boss.

(1) (Reply)

One-mei Energy Resource Invite / Apprenticeship Opportunity Program On: Construction, Plant & Heavy Equipment / Vacancy for Trade Marketing Officer- MTN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.