Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy (36128 Views)

'2face Is Very Successful; Blackface Is Down There '-zaaki Azzay Declares / Mavin Welcome Party For Iyanya By Don Jazzy (Video, Pics) / PHOTOS: Zakky Azzay's Ex-wife Honoured For Fight Against Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy by greggng: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yesterday i was stopped by the police and they requested for my particulars. All this while, i have been believing that my insurance paper is okay...unknown to me they took me to their station and straight to their computer room. The police opened a website called www.askniid.org. Ontop the website, you will see (check policy) click on it and a drop menu comes up asking you to chose either vehicle or marine. They clicked on vehicle and there was a provision were my car plate number was computed and the result was (My car insurance has expired.) I saw many cars arrested in that station for same offense. At the end i was able to settle them and leave. However,i learn some things when i left their office.

I was attended to in a professional manner
The police man who arrest me speaks queens English no broken

At the end he advised me to ensure i get the correct car insurance policy which cost N5000 instead of the one the gave me which they claimed cost N1500....the police said is just type written and it goes for N100.

When i got home , i asked my friend to send me his car plate number so that i can confirm his insurance...I did the needful via the site and it brought every details of the policy holder and the car. At the bottom you will see (policy active). Just before you leave your house, kindly check to confirm your insurance before you become a victim like me
Re: Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy by don4real18(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
safarigirl:
jovial, friendly Don jazzy that follows random people on twitter snubbed him? Hard to fathom
He has a different personality on the Internet... Just because he retweets your messages or follows you doesn't mean he will give you recognition when you guys meet... Many celebs live fake lives
Re: Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy by safarigirl(f): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
don4real18:

He has a different personality on the Internet... Just because he retweets your messages or follows you doesn't mean he will give you recognition when you guys meet... Many celebs live fake lives
oh, he has never retweeted my tweets and certainly doesn't follow me. Besides, it's not like if I ever meet Don jazzy, I'll be seeking recognition from him, wetin concern me with an?
Re: Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy by bummyla(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
sorry man! Levels don change! The Don Jazzy you know then is not the new reformed Don Jazzy! Take heart! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy by samzie(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
superior1:
He should quit deceiving himself, which country he dey take perform internationally, which song

grin grin grin
Re: Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy by Seun360(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Abeg who be Don Jazzy?

Na ChelseaFC new signing?
Re: Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy by gbaskiboy: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2015
superior1:
He should quit deceiving himself, which country he dey take perform internationally, which song
similar things running through my mind
Re: Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy by nikkiking(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2015
E bi lyk him no carry him touch light come that day

Him for shynam for him face make him see say naim undecided
Re: Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy by judedwriter(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2015
Zakki! Aboki come flash your torch, open gate 4 me cheesy na joke o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . / Beverly Osu Flaunts Bikini Body In New Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.