Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) (43470 Views)

Fans Came After Musiliu Obanikoro Son On Facebook On Sahara Reporters Allegation / I’ve Been Buying Houses Since 2008, Obanikoro’s Son Dismisses Sahara Reporters / #Childnotbride Trends On Twitter After Emir Sanusi Secretly Marries 18-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
metronaija:
Musiliu Obanikoro’s son, Babajide, has finally wed his girlfriend, Fatima Garba.

Babajide, who already has four children from three different women got married to his sweetheart in a secret registry wedding yesterday, Saturday, October 18.

he politician’s son who is in his early thirties is now married to his beau who is a Vanguard Allure writer/correspondent. The lovebirds got engaged not long ago.

Recall that Babajide contested for the Lagos State House of Assembly early this year but lost. The People Democratic Party’s former candidate for the House of Assembly, was caught up in a heated argument with a woman at a polling unit during last election.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/10/photos-obanikoros-son-marries.html

Damn! this is great news. I thought he was going to marry his grandmother. grin
Re: Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) by richard870(m): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2015
kossyablaze:
Singing J Cole - Apparently
I keep my head high
I got my wings to carry me
I don't know freedom
I want my dreams to rescue me
I keep my faith strong
I ask the lord to follow me
I've been unfaithful
I don't know why you call on me
This is my canvas
I'ma paint it how I want it baby, oh I
This is my canvas
I'ma paint it, paint it, paint it, how I want it nigga
Bleep you cause there
There is no right or wrong
Only a song
I like to write alone
Be in my zone
Think back to Forest Hills, no perfect home
But the only thing like home I've ever known
Until they snatched it from my mama
And foreclosed her on the loan
I'm so sorry that I left you there to deal with that
alone
I was up in New York City chasin' panties, gettin'
dome
Had no clue what you was goin' through
How could you be so strong?
And how could I be so selfish, I know I can be so
selfish
I could tell by how I treat you with my girl
Damn she so selfless, but she put up with my way
Because she loves me like you do
And though it don't always show I love her just
like I love you
And I need to treat you better
Wish you could live forever, so we could spend
more time together
(I love you mama)
cOLE wORLD!
Re: Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) by marriedvirgin: 3:25am On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) by simpleseyi: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2015
metronaija:

Babajide, who already has four children from three different women got married to his sweetheart in a secret registry wedding yesterday, Saturday, October 18.

Recall that Babajide contested for the Lagos State House of Assembly early this year but lost.

Already has four children from three different what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ? And this woman wrapper wanted to represent us at the assembly. Our sisters and girlfriends will not be safe with people like this who cannot control their diicks (how many diick sef?).
Re: Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) by fuke(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2015
metronaija:
Musiliu Obanikoro’s son, Babajide, has finally wed his girlfriend, Fatima Garba.

he politician’s son who is in his early thirties is now married to his beau who is a Vanguard Allure writer/correspondent. The lovebirds got engaged not long ago.

Recall that Babajide contested for the Lagos State House of Assembly early this year but lost. The People Democratic Party’s former candidate for the House of Assembly, was caught up in a heated argument with a woman at a polling unit during last election.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/10/photos-obanikoros-son-marries.html

Four children from3 mothers.
And now this to make the fouth woman.
Some fathers, some sons, some families.
Where are values, where is discipline, where is self control?
God help Nigeria.
Re: Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) by Keenysbojan(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2015
Na wa oo,is it bad to marry girlfriend? If yes, then the girl you wanna was once someone else's girlfriend.... Jackshit
Re: Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) by niyi123: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2015
ordinarily no sensible lady supposed to be having any affairs with this kind of person with no moral values; Four children from three women without marrying any one of them. And yet some ladies will want to be claiming to have class but they are not, because this one she later married is just lucky, if not she could also have joined baby mamas. Despite all these, most of them will still want the guy not because of anything because of his wealth and showoff. Pls guys make your money then no woman be an exception for you. To most of them their priority is money.
Re: Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) by niyi123: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2015
ordinarily no sensible lady supposed to be having any affairs with this kind of person with no moral values; Four children from three women without marrying any one of them. And yet some ladies will want to be claiming to have class but they are not, because this one she later married is just lucky, if not she could also have joined baby mamas. Despite all these, most of them will still want the guy not because of anything because of his wealth and showoff. Pls guys make your money then no woman be an exemption for you. To most of them their priority is money.
Re: Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) by CoralEdge: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2015
So what happens to Dayo Adeleke the daughter of Late Col. Adeleke. They were like inseparable birds back then, when i was working for them. You can never know the the minds construction on the face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari / Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.