Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi (53092 Views)

20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / 13 Grammatical Mistakes That Instantly Reveal People's Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi by konjivity: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Great job @OP. The only sessions I thoroughly enjoyed were those involving Kachukwu and the Hajiya from Bauchi, and maybe one or two others. Very brilliant and articulate defence. The rest of them, particularly Fashola, tried so hard like a secondary school student in a debate trying outdo his peers.
Re: Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi by awesome11(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
Those with such an error are either the hausa nominees or igbo nominees. I trust my yoruba nominees, fashola, fayemi, adeosun, shittu and the rest.

That comment was really dumb. Tribalism has eaten really deep into us. I'm wondering when this ethno-religious politics will stop. Can't we just be Nigerians? And for your information, Dr. Fayemi actually said 'comity of nations'.

By the way, I'm Olagoke by name.. I'm sure you are exposed enough to know that name is a typical Western one.
Re: Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi by vikoko24: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Saying "take a bow and Go is wrong just say "take a bow".
Re: Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi by Cletus244(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Comprises of; the right word is comprises
Re: Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi by kayor62: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
makzeze:
Farooq kperogi wrote:

source:http://dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics-of-grammar/-my-names-are-comity-of-states-and-other-ministerial-screening-grammatical-murders/115470.html
Keep on to ur grammar, u think say na ur grammar go bring positive change in our country? Stupid thing.....
Re: Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi by DanTrizy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi by otunu: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2015
tonytony208:

Learn to be objective and reasonable.

Why would some people want to pull others down, ridicule others and make them feel bad?

Your way of life is very bad. You should change.

It must be very difficult being you.

You see nothing good in what others do. This is really bad of you.

The gentleman saw mistakes and he pointed them out; see the way you responded as if you are suffering from inferiority complex.

You are a silly buffon

1000 likes!
Re: Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi by mickey45: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
Those with such an error are either the hausa nominees or igbo nominees. I trust my yoruba nominees, fashola, fayemi, adeosun, shittu and the rest.

And you didn't see Fayemi pronounce "Comity of Nations" instead of "Community of Nations"?
You are such a wonderful person.

Real Education is expected to take care of such nuances as you just exhibited in human character.
Re: Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi by mickey45: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
MrMcJay:
The person that can afford to pay for a bag of rice doesn't have the strength to carry it; and the person that has the strength to carry it can't afford to pay for it.

I think it is better to be a ministerial nominee than to be an article-writing nobody.

In a sane world,
You'll never be a "ministerial nominee" if you were never "an article writing nobody" at some point in your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) / 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall / ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.