Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time (1176 Views)

Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by mrjangaweed: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
fact is that God has left this country long time ago so many bloodshed of innocents crying for justice, our leaders very heartless that they can trade bloods for their political ambitions, so many atrocities in this country and with all these you think that this country will succeed? we are all deceiving ourselves. it's a pity because even if this generation pass our rulers will still be their sons and daughters thereby upholding the same legacy.

3 Likes

Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by cardoctor(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Too much blood crying out from the ground.
Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
mr jan.jaweed I didn't read your Epistle but you are ON POINT

1 Like

Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by TruthisGOD: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
If there is no Nigeria, innocent people would'nt have been killed
Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by mikolo80: 1:04am On Oct 19, 2015
mrjangaweed:
fact is that God has left this country long time ago so many bloodshed of innocents crying for justice, our leaders very heartless that they can trade bloods for their political ambitions, so many atrocities in this country and with all these you think that this country will succeed? we are all deceiving ourselves. it's a pity because even if this generation pass our rulers will still be their sons and daughters thereby upholding the same legacy.
with this your attitude it is sure that my children will rule your children. is it their fault that political illiterates like you go about talking trash like above further teaching others nonsense.it's 44 milliom ppl like you that sat home on election day instead of putting your supposed education to good use by joining in the struggle for a better society for your children. oyinbo fought for their own. chinko fought for their own. Africans ran away from their own. SMH for you and the ppl agreeing with you

1 Like

Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by mrjangaweed: 1:11am On Oct 19, 2015
mikolo80:
with this your attitude it is sure that my children will rule your children. is it their fault that political illiterates like you go about talking trash like above further teaching others nonsense.it's 44 milliom ppl like you that sat home on election day instead of putting your supposed education to good use by joining in the struggle for a better society for your children. oyinbo fought for their own. chinko fought for their own. Africans ran away from their own. SMH for you and the ppl agreeing with you

Kitikpa gbagbuo i ebea and who are you and your useless generation in this country Nigeria?

do your village chief know you nor your family talk more of your local government chairman.

useless bastard monkey.

i repeat judging from what's happening in Nigeria bokoharam, niger delta, IPOB, corruption (95% of Nigerians are corrupt) , etc Nigeria will never be better so stop hoping because our forefathers hoped yet nothing our parents hoped noting so we're actually ready for nothing.

idiotic bastard

10 Likes

Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by TechRev: 1:15am On Oct 19, 2015
mikolo80:

Nigeria is a failed experiment. Wake up! God has left Nigeria a long time ago. So many innocent blood crying for vengeance. Vengeance is mine said the Lord of Hosts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by Ilekeh(f): 1:15am On Oct 19, 2015
If you're praying, you're wasting your time. Period.

3 Likes

Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by mikolo80: 2:40am On Oct 19, 2015
TechRev:

Nigeria is a failed experiment. Wake up! God has left Nigeria a long time ago. So many innocent blood crying for vengeance. Vengeance is mine said the Lord of Hosts.
you are a failed experiment. does the lord of hosts turn back the lost sheep. which vengeance. the one you're mouthing here online. which violence have you ever seen. if violence stand you go fit stand. abegi make we hear word joor. if the samurai could be brought down to their knees without bloodshed, pdp na child's play
Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by mikolo80: 2:49am On Oct 19, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Kitikpa gbagbuo i ebea and who are you and your useless generation in this country Nigeria?

do your village chief know you nor your family talk more of your local government chairman.

useless bastard monkey.

i repeat judging from what's happening in Nigeria bokoharam, niger delta, IPOB, corruption (95% of Nigerians are corrupt) , etc Nigeria will never be better so stop hoping because our forefathers hoped yet nothing our parents hoped noting so we're actually ready for nothing.

idiotic bastard
you can see the kind of home you emerged from on display. if you've been frustrated, how e come be Nigeria fault if you're not fit to survive in this dog eat dog world. civil.war did not break us
Niger delta did not break us
Boko has not broken us
Kalu the village e diot has been arrested
quarrupshin did not deter us
pdp has been conquered
the only way is up
if you want to kill yourself, nobody is stopping you
if you want to go on exile be our guest
we don't need you or your genetically effective offspring
climb kufena and die
na you Sabi
my generation Will fix the country and build it in our image
why won't I know my chairman
I'm not a foolK like you
na my family de run our village and lga or therewill be no election there, na your family no get mouth for your compound not to talk of village.
because were tired of incompetent ediots like you gaining power and wasting it
Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Nigeria is a total waste of time. Nigeria was joined by force with lots of injustice and God doesn't subscribe to that. As we are now, if we continue till the next 100years, we will still be the way we are.

Nothing will change
We will remain under developed

Nigeria is a country where government witch-hunt its citizenry because of diversities which were not considered in the formation of the union.

Subscribe to the idea of NIGERIA AT YOUR OWN PERIL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by sinkhole: 5:01am On Oct 19, 2015
I sincerely do not pray for Nigeria again, I think Nigeria should be allowed to drift and she will find her natural anchor soon!
Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by ArodeTsolaye: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2015
pray for nigeria? It is like praying for hell to freeze. The country is going down surely, the signs are there, even the blind sees it.

3 Likes

Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by TechRev: 6:09am On Oct 19, 2015
mikolo80:
you are a failed experiment. does the lord of hosts turn back the lost sheep. which vengeance. the one you're mouthing here online. which violence have you ever seen. if violence stand you go fit stand. abegi make we hear word joor. if the samurai could be brought down to their knees without bloodshed, pdp na child's play

You see your problem?? All you think about is violence, where did i mention violence?? God's vengeance must not come with violence. The fact that all Nigerians think about is violence kill kill like you mentioned in your post shows how condemned you and Nigeria is. Innocent blood cries more for vengeance. If the samurai could be brought down to their kness without bloodshed, Nigeria na childs play.

After 55yrs nothing to show for it only to answer giant of africa for mouth.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2015
mikolo80:

Typical Nigerian, until shit hits the fan, they won't agree that all is not well.

Since the early days of Nigeria, our grand fathers hoped for Nigeria, their hope came to nothing, even our present day parents, most have lost faith in Nigeria after hoping for a better Nigeria from their youth till now they are getting old.

It will be an irony if we continue hoping, we need to go our separate ways as that is the only way we can develop individually, the Nigerian relationship is a sham and benefits only the 1% while the 99% suffers.

One of the reasons I've never been disappointed is because I have never hoped for anything for Nigeria, I take what I see the way I see it.

While you are here hoping, the few 1% are busy buying citizenship for their children and giving birth abroad to get their children a better countries citizenship because they know that placing hope on Nigeria is a waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by mrjangaweed: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2015
mikolo80:
you can see the kind of home you emerged from on display. if you've been frustrated, how e come be Nigeria fault if you're not fit to survive in this dog eat dog world. civil.war did not break us
Niger delta did not break us
Boko has not broken us
Kalu the village e diot has been arrested
quarrupshin did not deter us
pdp has been conquered
the only way is up
if you want to kill yourself, nobody is stopping you
if you want to go on exile be our guest
we don't need you or your genetically effective offspring
climb kufena and die
na you Sabi
my generation Will fix the country and build it in our image
why won't I know my chairman
I'm not a foolK like you
na my family de run our village and lga or therewill be no election there, na your family no get mouth for your compound not to talk of village.
because were tired of incompetent ediots like you gaining power and wasting it

hahahahaha your generation?

now i know that you not just stuppid but also crazy

Hopless bastard fool

2 Likes

Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by mikolo80: 1:00am On Oct 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

hahahahaha your generation?

now i know that I am not just stuppid but also crazy

I am a Hopless bastard fool
smh
Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by mikolo80: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2015
gboss4sure:

Typical Nigerian, until shit hits the fan, they won't agree that all is not well.
Typical Nigerian
Always sees cup half empty

Since the early days of Nigeria, our grand fathers hoped for Nigeria, their hope came to nothing, even our present day parents, most have lost faith in Nigeria after hoping for a better Nigeria from their youth till now they are getting old.
hope not enough
Action is required
Mexicans don't hope
Europeans don't hope
Even Chinese don't hope
Asian tigers Malaysia Dubai Saudi did not hope
Why then do u think hope and making noise in church will solve the problem

[/quote]

It will be an irony if we continue hoping, we need to go our separate ways as that is the only way we can develop individually, the Nigerian relationship is a sham and benefits only the 1% while the 99% suffers.
[/quote]
Dey go ma
Who hol you
Only a scammer can be scammed
Eni nwafa n wofo

[/quote]
One of the reasons I've never been disappointed is because I have never hoped for anything for Nigeria, I take what I see the way I see it.
[/quote]
And you are entitled to your opinion
As am I
This is a public forum
If you don't want to be replied
Deactivate your account

[/quote]
While you are here hoping, the few 1% are busy buying citizenship for their children and giving birth abroad to get their children a better countries citizenship because they know that placing hope on Nigeria is a waste of time.[/quote]me don get the green card o
But make no mistake
I pray I will never need it and am hoping to (working assiduously) to get back into the fight to join the 1% cod ms d same thing here just different packaging
Mind you the 1% are all running back to hammer on you the 99% who were too lazy to pick the gold lying at your feet
(This is not their fault but yours)
Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by mikolo80: 1:19am On Oct 20, 2015
TechRev:

You see your problem?? All you think about is violence, where did i mention violence?? God's vengeance must not come with violence. The fact that all Nigerians think about is violence kill kill like you mentioned in your post shows how condemned you and Nigeria is. Innocent blood cries more for vengeance. If the samurai could be brought down to their kness without bloodshed, Nigeria na childs play.

After 55yrs nothing to show for it only to answer giant of africa for mouth.
hahaha u think you're talking to one of your born again buddies who you can deceive by making up facts in the bible
Where in the bible did alpha and omega not use violence to treat offenders duck up
Maybe pikin like u u think say you de talk to ba

And you're the one that mentioned violence while advocated less strife ridden solution but instead of you to read and learn you'll be making noise like empty barrel which makes the loudest....finish it for me
Re: If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time by neolboy(m): 3:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Naija is heating up

(1) (Reply)

Will Igbos Take A Revenge On The Deji Of Akure ? / Okorocha Dissociates S'east Leaders From Pro-biafra Protests / LIVE: Nigeria Senate Set To Decide Amaechi's Ministerial Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.