Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Lesson(s) From Falae's Kidnap! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson(s) From Falae's Kidnap! (450 Views)

SDP Denies Collecting 100 Million Naira From Falae / Falaeā€™s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / APC Blames Mimiko For Olu Falae's Kidnap - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson(s) From Falae's Kidnap! by Strongfaze(m): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2015
The stage has been set for the government to act simply because an 'elder statesman' was kidnapped by Some nomadic cattle rearers. I for one did not doubt Falae's comments when he named the Fulani herdsmen as his abductors! This is because a very close friend of mine and his friend were kidnapped in Ajaokuta sometimes last year using the same Modus Operandi (walking to and fro for long hours inside the bush, eating practically nothing, etc).

I laughed hard when the cattle rearer's association held a meeting and released a statement that no Fulani man would abandon his cattle and venture into kidnapping. That statement is false, especially if you ply the Okene- Ajaokuta axis where robberies are carried out by armed Fulani herdsmen under the heat of the sun
Bottom line is that: if it doesn't happen to a 'BIG MAN' in Nigeria, the authorities are always slow to act.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ambode Urges New Cabinet To Hit The Ground Running / Check Out This Overloaded Vehicle Seized By FRSC Officials Today In Bauchi / The Sack Of Ibadan Imminent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.