Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Enel Green Power Forms JV Firm To Consolidate Italian PV Power Plants - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Enel Green Power Forms JV Firm To Consolidate Italian PV Power Plants (388 Views)

Russia To Build Nuclear Power Plants In Nigeria (pics) / Russia To Build Nuclear Power Plants In Nigeria / Nigeria, Russia Sign Nuclear Power Plants Pact – Osaisai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enel Green Power Forms JV Firm To Consolidate Italian PV Power Plants by weijing3333: 2:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Italian-based renewable energy developer Enel Green Power (EGP) has teamed with Italian asset management firm F2i (Fondo italiano per le infrastrutture) to consolidate a total of 210MW of operating PV power plants in Italy into a 50/50 joint venture.

EGP said that the deal was to enable greater value creation from the pooled plants, including reducing operating costs and future project financing costs as well as improving energy management of the plants.

EGP said it would contribute through its subsidiary Altomonte FV, 105MW of PV assets, while F2i would add 105MW of PV assets via its subsidiary, F2i Solare.

The transaction is expected to be completed by the end of 2015, which would raise around €121 million for EGP, which also has an option to buy a majority share in the JV.

The Italian PV power plant business was expected to go through a period of consolidation of assets owners are from a large base of financial institutions and private operators.

(1) (Reply)

First Solar Progresses On 141MW Project In Chile / What Is Hybridization In Carbon Atoms / Informatica Online Training And Job Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.