Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigerians Calling For Linda Ikeji's Head For Aquiring A House Worth N800m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Calling For Linda Ikeji's Head For Aquiring A House Worth N800m (708 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Carrying Load On Her Head For Her 33rd Birthday / Lepacious Bose Reacts To Nigerians Calling Seyilaw’s Daughter Fat. / Man Who Wants To Work For Linda Ikeji Carries Placard In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Calling For Linda Ikeji's Head For Aquiring A House Worth N800m by morereb10: 4:45am On Oct 19, 2015
What is really wrong with Nigerians? This is a question many people cannot answer without consulting their dictionary because when it comes to Nigeria, everything is not as it seems. Ah ah, Naija people, what is it that Linda Ikeji has done that is making all these bad bella people wants to devour her? No wonder “tech blogs” do not make waves in Nigeria at all. Na only gossip and entertainment or celebrity blogs that naija guys/ladies love to visit.

I read an article yesterday on Nairaland which called Linda Ikeji a runs girl. Another good for nothing lady again wrote another article comparing linda Ikeji to the top 10 bloggers of the world who make at least 500k to 850k dollars per month and that Linda Ikeji is no were near them and can’t even boost of getting a fraction of what they earn. So how come is she buying a house close to N1b. Oboy, come see comments ooo, Naija ladies and gents get time ooo and their bad bella too much.

By the way if you don’t know who Linda Ikeji is and you are a Nigerian, even if you in diaspora, it means you are not used to modern facilities. I mean every word of it. She is the Mother of Bloggers in Nigeria and she is very good in the craft so much as, I even envy her.

I will use this opportunity to encourage you Miss Linda, keep doing what you are doing and I will not say you will reap the reward because you are already reaping it. Don’t mind the jobless and frustrated Naija guys way think say if woman get money, she is either a runs girl or she don dey cary politicians. Haba, when will our mentality change? I think say na change we dey these days? Abi our mentality no follow for change?

Some guy even says the Linda Ikeji house issue na lie lie lie and that linda herself is a liar. Say tomorrow now she go come say she rent the house out that she cannot live in that big house alone: hahahahahaha, I don laugh tire since yesterday ooo. Say infact na rent Linda rent the house. Does it mean that people derive pleasure to run another person down? I can’t understand this. Even if Linda show people the purchase documents of the mansion, they will still not believe her. The other one come dey compare her with the likes of Ini Edo: Say who give Ini money way she take open powerful club recently? Abi no be the same movie way others dey act she dey act? Hmmmmmm.

Even some Nollywood big names have also taken a swipe at her and the latest being Cynthia Morgan. Yeaaa you all know her. I bet you do, the celeb. who took a pic with her months old baby with while she smook. Charles Novia has also earned his mind too. My prayer be say: una go sit don dey look and I go dey go higher and higher and higher as Linda dey go. Abeg make una try get job ok. Igbo proverb says: “Onye fe Eze, eze eru ya aka”, which means “when you worship a king, kingship will get to you”. Be happy for her folks and not all these blabbing way una dey blab. Even if na runs way she dey do, eh, we don hear, if e easy, do your own and get to where she is. Ndi ara.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/nigerians-calling-for-linda-ikeji-head.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove seun

Re: Nigerians Calling For Linda Ikeji's Head For Aquiring A House Worth N800m by deewhone(f): 5:07am On Oct 19, 2015
People are fond of not paddling their canoe. Her source of Income, her biznes. How does it affect anybody?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Calling For Linda Ikeji's Head For Aquiring A House Worth N800m by killzone(m): 5:35am On Oct 19, 2015
This 500 Mullin naira house has turn to another thing these days. Everywhere is just about this house
Re: Nigerians Calling For Linda Ikeji's Head For Aquiring A House Worth N800m by Republlican(f): 5:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Jealousy
Re: Nigerians Calling For Linda Ikeji's Head For Aquiring A House Worth N800m by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Which Nigerians?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Refuse To Work With Don Jazzy On My Album – Wande Coal / Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Shows Off Ripped Denim Look In New Photo! / Sacked 5-star Music Manager,sososoberekon Is Back With Record Label???? | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.