Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help (869 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / How Much Do I Need To Open A Betting Shop? / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help by chiomilisa(f): 4:55am On Oct 19, 2015
I ordered for children clothes from aliexpress without receiving them for more than five months ago. I requested for refund the seller ask me to give him my PayPal emails. please how do I go about it. thanks
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help by HungerBAD: 5:05am On Oct 19, 2015
When i opened mine.

I connected the Paypal to one of my Credit Cards. Do you have a Credit Card?if if you have one, just go to paypal.com to register it.

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help by Obinnau(m): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
When i opened mine.

I connected the Paypal to one of my Credit Cards. Do you have a Credit Card?if if you have one, just go to paypal.com to register it.
how do u widthrawfrom yours? Because i have never seen the withdraw button. I have connected it with my credit card, but i have never funded it.
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help by chiomilisa(f): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
When i opened mine.

pleas hungerbad, the credit card is it my normal visa card from gtbank. that is the one I use for online shopping. thanks await ur response
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help by Humblesam(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Obinnau:
how do u widthrawfrom yours? Because i have never seen the withdraw button. I have connected it with my credit card, but i have never funded it.

For now you can only send fund with your naija PayPal but can't receive.
Link your bank credit card to get verified and start using it to buy from sites.
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help by chiomilisa(f): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2015
Humblesam:

For now you can only send fund with your naija PayPal but can't receive.
Link your bank credit card to get verified and start using it to buy from sites.

please the question is, how will the seller from aliexpress refund my money.
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help by HungerBAD: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2015
chiomilisa:

pleas hungerbad, the credit card is it my normal visa card from gtbank. that is the one I use for online shopping. thanks await ur response

I really can't Say how it works from Nigeria, with the Nigeria cards.

I live outside.

But, If your card is a credit card, then it should be able to work.

I am not sure Nigeria banks offer credit cards.

But, how did you pay for the things you bought? The seller should be able to refund the money to where it came from.

1 Like

Re: How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2015
chiomilisa:
I ordered for children clothes from aliexpress without receiving them for more than five months ago. I requested for refund the seller ask me to give him my PayPal emails. please how do I go about it. thanks
Ask your question here. People will direct you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/584
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help by Humblesam(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
chiomilisa:

please the question is, how will the seller from aliexpress refund my money.

How did you send the money in the first place? Do you have a PayPal account? Did you use a PayPal to send the payment or through your card...?
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help by Pesuzok(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
For now you cannot receive with your nigeria paypal, except you made a payment from it and now being refunded.

The only other option is to get a trusted person that has paypal that can receive, he can now pay you in Naira.

How much is the money,

I have a paypal that can receive (not nigerian), I am not asking you to deal with me
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help by chiomilisa(f): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
iAmCharis:
Ask your question here. People will direct you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/584

thank you. I appreciate. I have tabled my matters there.
Re: How To Open A Paypal Account: Pls I Need Help by Dmanlex(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
chiomilisa:
I can link u to an agent DAT can receive d money into his PayPal and credit ur naira acct in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Just Got Scam / Its Now N310 To A Dollar? / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.