Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Malabsorption And Diabates Mellitus Due To Chronic Pancreatitis. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malabsorption And Diabates Mellitus Due To Chronic Pancreatitis. (325 Views)

Africa And Asia Herbal Solution To Chronic Diseases / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me / Health Is Wealth And How To Cure Diabates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malabsorption And Diabates Mellitus Due To Chronic Pancreatitis. by jay4or(m): 5:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Long term destruction of pancreatic tissues is most commonly due to excess alcohol consumption and this could lead to severe malabsorption and insulin dependent diabetes mellitus. More details here (http://9jamedic..com/2015/10/malabsorption-due-to-chronic.html)

(1) (Reply)

Maternity Hospitals In Dallas / Loose Up To 9kg In 9 Days / Jumia Has Brought Another 40% Discount On Their Prize, Check Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.