Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems (5650 Views)

We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2011
pleep:

haha no of course not. I'm just saying that it's a  way they justified their racism & slave trade.

oh i c.

Horus:

One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East and North Africa; he shared with me with deep sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca , Saudi Arabia during Hajj. But now the same dark skined African is ready to be a suicide bomber for the religion of his own Arab opressor. Today[b] Islam has become more Arabism than Islam[/b], but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam.
In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class.

islam was always about arabism. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by Sweetnecta: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
the most important in Islam and all things else centered around and point to Laa ila ha ilaAllah. tell me how that is arabism, you pagan man?
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by Horus(m): 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2011
Sweetnecta:

the most important in Islam and all things else centered around and point to Laa ila ha ila Allah. tell me how that is arabism, you pagan man?

La Ilaaha Illa Allah Muhammadan Rasuwl Allah.
There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.
Muslims call this kalimat tayyiba, “the best word.”

This is not found written like this, anywhere in your Koran! However, they are found in several verses. But they are broken into two parts; they are never together as one sentence. “Laa Ilaaha Illa Allah” is found alone in Koran 37:35 and 47:19, and in Koran 33:40 and 48:29 “Muhammadan Rasuwl Allah” is found alone.

This is how it is written in the Koran of the Muslims. They are never found in the same place! Yet, the flag of Saudi Arabia (photo), which is where “the holy of holies” sit, in Mecca, has the same declaration, “the Kalimat Tayyiba,” written on it.

Many of their Islamic books, posters, and leaflets don this man-made verse. However, if you or I were to take two verses from the Koran, and put them together to create one sentence, like “La Ilaaha Illa Allah,” they would call it shirk (associating partners with Allah) and have a heart-attack saying “as-taghfir Allah, hum min al kaafiriyn” meaning “seek forgiveness in Allah, they are disbelievers” or they will seek to kill you!

The flag of Saudi Arabia
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by Sweetnecta: 1:10am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ [Quote]« #34 on: Yesterday at 11:28:52 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 11:09:50 PM
the most important in Islam and all things else centered around and point to Laa ila ha ila Allah. tell me how that is arabism, you pagan man?

La Ilaaha Illa Allah Muhammadan Rasuwl Allah.
There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.
Muslims call this kalimat tayyiba, “the best word.”

This is not found written like this, anywhere in your Koran! However, they are found in several verses. But they are broken into two parts; they are never together as one sentence. “Laa Ilaaha Illa Allah” is found alone in Koran 37:35 and 47:19, and in Koran 33:40 and 48:29 “Muhammadan Rasuwl Allah” is found alone.

This is how it is written in the Koran of the Muslims. They are never found in the same place! Yet, the flag of Saudi Arabia (photo), which is where “the holy of holies” sit, in Mecca, has the same declaration, “the Kalimat Tayyiba,” written on it.[/Quote]there is no wow [w] in the sentence or phrase Rasul Allah or Rasulullah. it shows that you are dubious, bent on spreading deceit about Islam. if you weren't, the better thing was to ask muslims. and it is Quran, not koran. you will not like it if i intentionally misspell you name. you forgot that i said Laa ila ha ilaAllah and nothing else. read before you respond, because Muhammad Rasulullah, Salah, Zakat, Sawm, Hajj and everything else ordained and prohibited are all under Laa ila ha ilaAllah. and we dont have 'holy of holies' and nothing sits in Makka. don't turn slam to judaism or christianity by your stark ignorance. ask the muslims before you pen anything about islam. go to those who know or are you going to teach muslims their religon by inventing lies?

[Quote]Many of their Islamic books, posters, and leaflets don this man-made verse. However, if you or I were to take two verses from the Koran, and put them together to create one sentence, like “La Ilaaha Illa Allah,” they would call it shirk (associating partners with Allah) and have a heart-attack saying “as-taghfir Allah, hum min al kaafiriyn” meaning “seek forgiveness in Allah, they are disbelievers” or they will seek to kill you![/Quote]'verse' as you have expressed it, is your own making. you need to stop pretending that you know anything about islam. in Surah Munafiqun, 63 verse 1, Allah says of Himself as to the position of Muhammad. 'When the hypocrites come to you, [O Muhammad], they say, "We testify that you are the Messenger of Allah ." And Allah knows that you are His Messenger, and Allah testifies that the hypocrites are liars', we in islamin the lifetime of Muhammad and up to now make big and small Adhan calling people to prayers and establishing them 5 times a day saying Ashadua laa ila ha ilaAllah [twice], then Ashadua nna Muhammadanr rRasulullah [twice]. what is your complaint, you complainer? who told you that the flag of saudi arabia is the flag of islam under Muhammad [AS]? i'm certain there is no sword or writing on any of the flags.
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2011
Sweetnecta:

the most important in Islam and all things else centered around and point to Laa ila ha ilaAllah. tell me how that is arabism, you pagan man?

u muslim fella, does ur wife cover her face is dat not arabism
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by congoshine(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^ there is no wow [w] in the sentence or phrase Rasul Allah or Rasulullah. it shows that you are dubious, bent on spreading deceit about Islam. if you weren't, the better thing was to ask muslims. and it is Quran, not koran. you will not like it if i intentionally misspell you name. you forgot that i said Laa ila ha ilaAllah and nothing else. read before you respond, because Muhammad Rasulullah, Salah, Zakat, Sawm, Hajj and everything else ordained and prohibited are all under Laa ila ha ilaAllah. and we dont have 'holy of holies' and nothing sits in Makka. don't turn slam to judaism or christianity by your stark ignorance. ask the muslims before you pen anything about islam. go to those who know or are you going to teach muslims their religon by inventing lies?

The MTF will always try to divert attention cheesy cheesy

Focus on your blind acceptance of Arabism & stop digressing,eru arab (Abdarab tongue )
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by alienvirus: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2011
congo is rabidly rabid.
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by divinereal: 2:19am On Jul 22, 2011
I used to think Yoruba muslims had some common sense unlike their counterparts in the North but im beginning to see that some of these radical folks have been completely Arabized.  They will soon start behaving like the Northern Sudanese and referring to themselves as Arabs. Useless vedaxcool, sweetnecta, lagosshia  and other radicals. I think some of these guys are on the payrolls of the Wahabists in Saudi Arabia and Shias in Iran (Petrodollars) because I don't understand how they have the time to respond to almost all these discussions around. I barely have time to keep up between work and maintaining my regular life activities.

Arabization (Arabic: تعريب Taʿrīb) describes a growing cultural influence on a non-Arab area that gradually changes into one that speaks Arabic and/or incorporates Arab culture. It was most prominently achieved during the 7th century Arabian Muslim conquests which spread the Arabic language, culture, and—having been carried out by Arabian Muslims as opposed to Arabian Christians or Arabian Jews—the religion of Islam to the lands they conquered. The result: some elements of Arabian origin combined in various forms and degrees with elements taken from conquered civilizations and ultimately denominated "Arab", as opposed to "Arabian".

After the rise of Islam in the Arabian Peninsula, Arab culture and language spread through trade with African states, conquest, and intermarriage of the non-Arab local population with the Arabs, in Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Iraq and the Sudan. The peninsular Arabic language became common among these areas; dialects also formed. Also, though Yemen is traditionally held to be the homeland of Arabs, most[1] of the population did not speak Arabic (but instead South Semitic languages) prior to the spread of Islam.

The influence of Arabic has also been profound in many other countries whose cultures have been influenced by Islam. Arabic is a major source of vocabulary for languages as diverse as Berber, spoken Hindi, Indonesian, Kurdish, Malay, Maltese, Persian, Portuguese, Sindhi, Punjabi, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu, as well as other languages in countries where these languages are spoken. For example the Arabic word for book /kita:b/ is used in all the languages listed, apart from Malay and Indonesian (where it specifically means "religious book"wink and Portuguese and Spanish (which use the Latin-derived "livro" and "libro", respectively).
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by LagosShia: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
divinereal:

I used to think Yoruba muslims had some common sense unlike their counterparts in the North but im beginning to see that some of these radical folks have been completely Arabized.  They will soon start behaving like the Northern Sudanese and referring to themselves as Arabs. Useless vedaxcool, sweetnecta, lagosshia  and other radicals. I think some of these guys are on the payrolls of the Wahabists in Saudi Arabia and Shias in Iran (Petrodollars) because I don't understand how they have the time to respond to almost all these discussions around. I barely have time to keep up between work and maintaining my regular life activities.

did i hear you say "shias of iran"?

well since you are refering to me and my likes,you are so ignorant it feels disgusting and irritating reading what you wrote and others like you too wrote.

iranians in their majority are non-arabs and most of them are persians who do not even speak arabic as a first language but persian or farsi.how would iranians spend money to promote "arabism"?

i have my views on this topic and i will later on deal with it and explain that Islam is the religion that shuns discrimination and promotes brotherhood and tolerance.

i would agree if you say SUNNISM has  signs of arabism.actually Umar Ibn al-Khattab,the second sunni caliph was disliked and even assasinated (rightly or wrongly) by a persian because the non-arab muslims felt discriminated against by Umar's policies even after they accepted Islam.while most of arabs fell under the rule of the sunni caliphs,majority of persians among others embraced shia islam  even though both sunnism and shia islam came from arabia and were taught by arabs.the persians could accept shia islam because it was taught by the members of the Household of the Prophet known as Ahlul-Bayt (as) while sunnism started with the rule of the sunni arab caliphs.Imam Hussain (as),third (shia) imam and grandson of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) was married to a persian princess for instance.also arabism has its roots in the jahiliyyah (days of ignorance) of the pagan Quraysh.i hope "Pagan9ja" would take note.it was the pagans of arabia who taught of themselves as the best race.islam stopped that.many sayings of the Prophet (sa) and the Ahlul-Bayt (as) exist which goes against nationalism and racism as does the Quran also speak against racism.
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by divinereal: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2011
When will you guys realize that religion is used as a political tool by the elites? I am aware that Iranians are non Arab however they are an arabized nation that have forgotten their great Zoroastrian history and civilization and adopted the desert Bedouin religion.

I am not going to resort to back and forth debate on what a diverse and open society is but it’s definitely not what Muhammed/Islam promulgated. Sharia is an intolerant 7th century tribal unevolved legal framework.

I can't imagine what bowing 5 times to say Washington DC or London or Rome or Jerusalem can do to a person’s psyche. These practicing Muslims are brainwashed slaves of Allah, an Arabian concept. They are taught to idolize a desert bedouin warrior and diefy arabic culture. And in my opinion pre islamic arabian culture is still embedded in Islam and Islamic culture.

A question I would like to ask you Black African Muslims is this, let’s say an asteroid was corralling towards earth, would you rather have it hit Mecca or Nigeria? Assuming you and your immediate family/friends would not be hurt.

Look at this nincompoop asserting "what is Arabic about Laa ila ha ilaAllah. tell me how that is arabism, you pagan man" Its in friggin Arabic bozo. You bear Arabic names, you cover your women and view it as pious (the arabic way). You worship the Arabic god "Allah", I can go on and on.

In other news bombs go off in Oslo Norway, I wonder what group of "aggrieved" people would be causing strife and mischief in the land
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^^

by the way, there are still Pagan Zoroastrian ppls left. they live in the mountains of Yezd and Kerman and are xtremely poor and always discriminated against. However, the majority who have migrated to India are extremely rich and powerful. they are obviously, ot persecuted.
also the Iranians were[b] forced[/b] to adopt islam by a open threat of war to convert or face conquer, plunder and ra.pe by the Caliph, commander of unfaithful against the noble Zoroastrian King Yazdezard who on his refusal, had eventually had to payy with his life. sad

also i would like to add that islam is NOT a Bedouin religion. in fact, Bedouin religion was Pagan and animist. islam was developed by the settled tribes and not by nomadic Bedouins. also, u will notice that Bedouins are much open and less religious and their women have more rights than the city muslims and settled tribes. the bedouin are even known to jest about religion.
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by LagosShia: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2011
divinereal:

When will you guys realize that religion is used as a political tool by the elites? I am aware that Iranians are non Arab however they are an arabized nation that have forgotten their great Zoroastrian history and civilization and adopted the desert Bedouin religion.

I am not going to resort to back and forth debate on what a diverse and open society is but it’s definitely not what Muhammed/Islam promulgated. Sharia is an intolerant 7th century tribal unevolved legal framework.

I can't imagine what bowing 5 times to say Washington DC or London or Rome or Jerusalem can do to a person’s psyche. These practicing Muslims are brainwashed slaves of Allah, an Arabian concept. They are taught to idolize a desert bedouin warrior and diefy arabic culture. And in my opinion pre islamic arabian culture is still embedded in Islam and Islamic culture.

A question I would like to ask you Black African Muslims is this, let’s say an asteroid was corralling towards earth, would you rather have it hit Mecca or Nigeria? Assuming you and your immediate family/friends would not be hurt.

Look at this nincompoop asserting "what is Arabic about Laa ila ha ilaAllah. tell me how that is arabism, you pagan man" Its in friggin Arabic bozo. You bear Arabic names, you cover your women and view it as pious (the arabic way). You worship the Arabic god "Allah", I can go on and on.

In other news bombs go off in Oslo Norway, I wonder what group of "aggrieved" people would be causing strife and mischief in the land

please you got to make up your mind and tell us what topic you are talking on.

if you are talking about arabian racism,i earlier stated that the pagan arabs were racist and islam stopped that.

if you are talking about islam,then it got nothing to do with arabian culture simply because its lanugae of liturgy is arabic.

so are you guys talking about arabian culture which is rooted also in pagan arabia or are you talking about islam?
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by LagosShia: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

^^^^

by the way, there are still Pagan Zoroastrian ppls left. they live in the mountains of Yezd and Kerman and are xtremely poor and always discriminated against. However, the majority who have migrated to India are extremely rich and powerful. they are obviously, ot persecuted.
also the Iranians were[b] forced[/b] to adopt islam by a open threat of war to convert or face conquer, plunder and ra.pe by the Caliph, commander of unfaithful against the noble Zoroastrian King Yazdezard who on his refusal, had eventually had to payy with his life. sad

also i would like to add that islam is NOT a Bedouin religion. in fact, Bedouin religion was Pagan and animist. islam was developed by the settled tribes and not by nomadic Bedouins. also, u will notice that Bedouins are much open and less religious and their women have more rights than the city muslims and settled tribes. the bedouin are even known to jest about religion.

you too should please make up your mind.are you against discrimination?if so then discrimination has its roots in pagan arabia and islam uprooted it.someone against arabian culture,would not be advocating for the racist pagan arabian bedouins.islam uprooted so many arabian pagan and backward traditions.so what are you really complaining about?

if you think we would be convinced by you that we should reject islam because it is not pagan,then you're in dream land.

are we talking here about how to hate islam or how to hate discrimination?if its about discrimination,then it was the pagans who were arabian racists and islam stopped that.

i can see that some people even stop thinking on what to argue when wanting to hate anything that got to do with islam.

they claim to be against racism and islam stands against it.but they try to link islam with arabian culture and at the same time they want to advocate for pagan arabia and what it stood for-arabian culture!and we know pagan arabia was racist.so what are we discussing here?

if you are against racism,then islam is against it.

if you are with pagan arabia then you are standing with racism.

if you want us to believe islam is "arabic" then why do you cry foul because islam checked the arabian culture and their pagan habits?

you cant accuse islam of being "arabic" and then at the same time advocate for pagan arabia and its arabic culture.

mr. Pagan 9Ja is talking as if it was islam that brought the arab-persian rivalry.the arabs and persians did not like themselves even before islam.it was the pagans in arabia and persia that hated themselves.islam came to make arabs and persians brothers.today the supreme leader of modern-day persia (iran) is a decendant of the Prophet Muhammad (sa),an arab.

also,the fourth Imam's (as) mother is persian.the seventh Imam's (as) mother was black.the mother of the 12th Imam (may Allah hasten his reappearance) is roman.the 12 Imams (as) are from the progeny of the Prophet Muhammad (sa).so islam united people and even the Imams (as) from the progeny of the Prophet (sa) were from mothers from different races.we muslims who are not arabians take pride that our Imam(as) who are the chosen leaders of humanity are from diverse backgrounds in addition to being arabian.
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2011
Pagan Arabs RASCIST!!!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked

my my is this all you could come up with undecided undecided  i have heard many strange claims and i would love to know wherein you dug up this insane bunch of lies from. wat is the proof insolent fellow angry angry angry angry

the muslim arabs wer and are the most sexist, rascist ppl alive on the planet. it seems you have never lived in the Gulf Arab World before. think before you speak. their were never any religious wars in the middle east during the years of Pagan. it was only after islam that the arabs were driven to the thirst for blood. muslims have always been rascist and the muslim arabs were involved n the black African slave trade from Zanzibar, all the way to the Habasheyya and Bilad-Al-Suda'an. the Pagan arabs hardly used slaves extensively since they barely left their sands in search of slaves, being mostly nomadic and their women were extremely free as admitted in later muslim Arabaian records such as the Book of Idols (Kitāb al-ʾAṣnām)  by early islamic scholar, Abu al-Mundhir Hisham bin Muhammed bin al-Sa'ib bin Bishr al-Kalbi.

and havent you noticed that it was always the mothers who were foreigners and NEVER the fathers dont you know wat this means come on mann, i know you are sensible enough. all these mothers were forcefully captured, enslaved and then and r.aped by the rascist arabs. the quraan will obviously not mention all these things. even husayns wife Shaharbanu bint Yasdegird was forcefully taken as a slave after her fathers death and she was forced tom arry the muslims. the muslim Arabs are all a bunch of mix-breed mongrel enslaving rascist bas.tards. thats the truth. angry
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by LagosShia: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2011
@Pagan 9ja

stop saying "racist arabs" because to you it is muslims that are racists.to you it was all honey and butter before the arabs became muslims.to you it was islam that made them racists and in the days of paganism and ignorance you believe the arabs were tolerant and peaceful.

that is all fine and great because the facts are there for all to see and prove you wrong.

now when it comes to religious wars,ofcourse that got nothing to do with racism or nationalism.i would agree with you that the pagan arabs never fought religious wars.the reason for that is very simple.the pagans worshipped many gods,so to them adding one more or having one less god makes no difference.there was no one to persecute them as the muslims were persecuted by them because Muslims only worship the One Almighty Unique God who is Unseen and is not an idol!the wars of the pagans were not based on religion but nationalism and racism.

for your claim that there were no wars in pagan arabia and slaughter based on racism,then you must be either ignorant or a mighty liar.the arabian pagans were the most tribalistic people on earth.they spoke the same language amongst themselves and were of the same descent but they killed themselves based on tribal/clan differences.one example is the war that was fought endlessly between the two tribes of Aws and Kahzraj.it was only when members of the two clans adopted Islam that the war ended and they became brothers in faith.

there are countless narrations from the Prophet (sa) and the Ahlul-Bayt (as) which explicitly state that "one who has an atom of racism/nationalism is not from us".so there is no place in islam for racism.

regarding the marriage of Imam Hussain (as),Imam Hussain (as) and the Ahlul-Bayt (as) never took part in the assault and eventual capture of persia by Umar.so if islam is racist,i would not have expected Imam Hussain (as) or any muslim for that matter to marry a captured slave who would later become the mother of the fourth divinely appointed Imam (as).if it were the pagan arabs in the days of the jahiliyyah,they would not marry slaves.even in indian where hinduism is a pagan religion,you got the caste system which is racist.do you want to deny that?

all your false claims about arab slave trade which is especially targetted against muslims,since you are talking about a period after the arabs became muslims have being refuted by myself in another thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-704349.0.html
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2011
@LagosShia,

wat u say is utter rubbish. there was no proper country back then so how can you say that the Pagans fought on the lines of nationalism the Bedouin do not respect boundaries since they are nomads just lyk the Fulanis or the Shuwa Arabs. and isnt nationalism a good virtue something that every true patriot must have i dont see anything wrong in nationalism. as for rascism, i told u to give me proper examples. your examples of two tribes of Aws and Kahzraj is pointless because by ethnicity, they were both Semitic Arabs, so there is just no case of rascism here. they probably fought for camels and for territory. and the advent of islam did not stop the tribal wars. IN FACT, the tribal wars ended only 50 years back, with the founding of proper Arab states. and Arab tribal warfare was its peak from the 1800s to the 1940s, nearly a 1000 years after islam. the tribes such as the Dahm of the Hadhramut, the Rashidis, the Sauds, the Hashidis, the Banu Yam, etc were constantly at war with each other on camel raids, etc. the only difference being that the tribes of this period were all equipped wit martini rifles and othe euipment though at times they did draw the Jambiyah daggers. Even the famous arab sub-tribes of the Al-bu-Falahi of Abu Dhabi and the Al-bu-Falasi of Dubai were constantly at war and only reconciled just 30 years back! and the surprising thing being, they were of the same tribal confederacy of the Bani-Yas tribe.  shocked shocked

so you see, islam has done nothing to stop tribal warfare among the Arabs. Tribal Warfare was an essential part for the survival of the Arabs in order to obtain their basic needs by forming alliances and temporary truces and raiding camels and other livestock. In fact, the current area of the UAE was known 50 years back as the trucial coast, due to constant warfares and short-lived truces.

If the Pagans ever fought wars, it was for sensible reasons, such as food, territory, land, etc. but NEVER ON RELIGION OR RACE.  angry angry angry angry

AND TRIBALISM IS NOT RASCISM. DO NOT CONFUSE. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

and it was the reverse actually unlyk wat your biased quraan states. the muslims ""being newcomers"" were the ones who persecuted and eventually forcefully converted the Pagan Arabs such as the Banu Quraysh, etc.(its lyk a newcomer stranger comes to your home and kicks u out of your own home), and anyways, prophet muhammad himself said that so dont deny. and the quraan always talks about the faults of the Pagans but never has it said that its people, the muslims ever committed a single fault. that is just plain lies and shows how biased islam is.

and by the way, the Hindu caste system is not rascist. it is just about divisions based on occupations wherein the Priests and the warriors occupy the highest position, whereas the traders occupy the middle position and the farmers, servants, etc occupy the lowest position. and the caste system has nothing really to do with religion. it was actually imposed by the invading Aryan tribes on the indigenous peoples and was more about social positions and job divisions.

and u r ignorant of islam. i suggest u immediately go and ask the local imam nearby whether the mother of imam ali ibn husayn was a slave or not. he, if a learned muslim scholar, will himself tell u.

just in case: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahrbanu
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by Sweetnecta: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2011
@9japagan;[Quote] i told u to give me proper examples. your examples of two tribes of Aws and Kahzraj is pointless because by ethnicity, they were both Semitic Arabs, so there is just no case of rascism here. they probably fought for camels and for territory. and the advent of islam did not stop the tribal wars. IN FACT, the tribal wars ended only 50 years back, with the founding of proper Arab states. and Arab tribal warfare was its peak from the 1800s to the 1940s, nearly a 1000 years after islam. the tribes such as the Dahm of the Hadhramut, the Rashidis, the Sauds, the Hashidis, the Banu Yam, etc were constantly at war with each other on camel raids, etc.[/Quote]your paganic ignorance is always at all times peak. are you saying that the semitic people are not racist to one another or each other? then how do you explain the jews against palestinians and or arabs in the generic sense of it? you need to be ignored because you seem to be rabid with blindness of thoughts.

and as for arabs tribes fighting one another after islam, is it not obvious that they are deviant muslims after all they were told in the Quran that by Islam they are now one brotherhood? where is it that they are to fight for camels, for lands against each other or one another, when no one is to an aggressor against the other?

the evil of the arabs by fighting each other or one another is the same evil the fulani hausa of nigeria practice; they behave like disbelievers by stealing, killing innocent people in their communities, and when they go to other communities they are too eager to touch the breasts and butts of women who are not their wives, drink alcohols, patronize prostitutes, etc.

you think this is islam?
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by LagosShia: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2011
@Pagan 9ja

what else but discrimination and racism could explain the attitude of the pagan arabs placing emphasis on their "superior" arab identity and clan belonging?

infact my point of giving the example of the Aws and Khazraj was to point to you that pagan arabians (before Islam) did fight and kill themselves (which you denied as if pagan arabs were united) and let you understand that it was islam that unified the arabians and stopped the clan war since the Prophet (sa) acted as a just judge.

if you say islam has done nothing,then why do you deny that the problem of the arab attitude and their racism exsisted even before islam?why do you want to make it look that it was islam that made them racists?islam has beliefs and practices opposed to racism.islam has unified not only the arabians but races across the world into a body of one brotherhood.

tribalism is ultimately racism because its is also discrimination based on a superiority complex of identity.

the hindu caste system is racist.dont forget the "untouchables".people are born and described as "untouchables" or a human being that cannot be touched by another human.how do you explain that?

the Prophet (sa) and the early muslims were from Quraysh also.they did not fall from outerspace.so what are you blabbing about muslims being "new comers" and converting others?you're talking nonsense and inventing history based on imagination.

i have explained to you and not denied that Imam Hussain's (as) wife was a captured prisoner from persia.i stated that if Imam Hussain (as),the third divinely appointed imam for humanity,was racist he would not marry a persian woman who later became the mother of the 4th Imam (as).i also stated earlier that another of our Imam's mother was black.so why do you want to make it look as if a verse in the Quran exists which promotes racism?there is no racism in islam.

if you find any racist muslim,dont mistake his racism for islam.that would be as good as saying any muslim who practices voodoo is following islam!there is difference between what muslims do and what islam teaches us.
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by LagosShia: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2011
Racism was remnant of the pagan arab jahiliyyah period and inherited by the caliphs (accepted by sunnis) who were still under the veil of the pagan Quraysh attitude and prejudices but really had nothing to do with the religion of Islam:

excerpts from "Islam and Iran: A Historical Study of Mutual Services: by Ayatullah Murtada Mutahhari
:

One day a group of the Mawali (Iranian clients of Arab tribes) came to Amir al-Mu'minin 'Ali (A) and complained about the conduct of the Arabs. Tbey said to him that the Messenger of God (S) did not make any distinction between Arabs and non-Arabs in the disbursement of public funds (bayt al mal) or in the matter of marriage. They added that the Prophet (S) distributed public funds equally among Muslims and let Salman, Bilal and Suhayb marry Arab women, but today Arabs discriminated between themselves and us. 'Ali (A) went to the Arabs and discussed the matter with them, but it was to no avail. The Arabs shouted, "It is quite impossible! Impossible! "'All, annoyed and angered by this turn of affairs, returned to the Mawali and told them with utmost regret, "They are not prepared to treat you equally and as Muslims enjoying equal rights. I advise you to go into trade and God will make you prosper. [52]

Mu'awiyah, in his well-known letter addressed to Ziyad ibn Abih, the governor of Iraq, wrote:

Be watchful of Iranian Muslims and never treat them as equals of Arabs. Arabs have a right to take in marriage their women, but they have no right to marry Arab women. Arabs are entitled to inherit their legacy, but they cannot inherit from an Arab. As far as possible they are to be given lesser pensions and lowly jobs. In the presence of an Arab a non-Arab shall not lead the congregation prayer, nor they are to be allowed to stand in the first row of prayer, nor to be entrusted with the job of guarding the frontiers or the post of a qadi.

On the other hand, once when a dispute arose between an Arab and an Iranian woman and they referred the case to `Ali(A), he did not allow any discrimination between the two. His judgement invited the protest of the Arab woman. Thereupon, 'Ali(A) stretched his hands and gathered two fistfuls of soil. Then looking at the dust in his hands he declared, `So far as I can see, I cannot make any distinction between these two handfuls of dust.'

This allegorical act of `Ali (A) reminds one of the famous utterance of the Prophet (S), who said:

All men are from Adam and Adam was from dust. The Arab has no merit over a non-Arab except on the basis of piety (taqwa).

That is, race, nationality and lineage are immaterial in Islam. All lineage goes back to Adam, who was made of dust. What ground can that be for any claim of racial superiority?

In Safinat at-Bihar, the following incident is mentioned under `wali':

One Friday 'Ali (A) was delivering his sermon on a pulpit made of bricks Al-'Ash'ath ibn Qays al-Kindi, one of the eminent Arab chieftains, came up and said: "These red-faced people (Iranians) have come to dominate us in your presence and you don't stop them." Then he angrily declared, "Today I will show what Arabs are!"

'Ali (A) said: "These big-bellied ones drowse in soft beds while they (the Mawali and Iranians) work hard during hot days for the sake of God. Even then they demand that I should drive them away like a tyrant. By God, Who split the seed and created man, I have heard from the Prophet (S) of God, saying : 'By God, even as you in the beginning will fight Iranians with your swords for the sake of Islam Iranians will afterwards fight you with their swords in the way of Islam. [53]

The following traditions are also recorded in Safinat al-Bihar:

Mughirah, comparing 'Ali with 'Umar, always used to say, " 'Ali showed greater consideration and kindness to the Mawali, while 'Umar, on the contrary, did not like them."

A man came to al-'Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (A) and said, "People say that one who is neither a pure Arab nor a pure mawla is of base origin." The Imam (A) asked him, "What do you mean by 'pure mawla'?" The man replied, "It is a person whose parents were slaves earlier." The Imam asked again, "What is the merit in being a pure mawla?" The man answered, "That is because the Prophet (S) said that a people's mawla is from themselves. Therefore, a pure mawla of Arabs is like Arabs. Hence the man of merit is one who is either a pure Arab or a pure mawla associated with Arabs." The Imam (A) replied, "Haven't you heard that the Prophet (S) declared that he (S) was the wali (guardian) of those who have no wali? Didn't he also say, 'I am the wall of every Muslim, whether he be Arab or non-Arab'? Doesn't a person whose wali is the Prophet (S) belong to the Prophet (S)?" After this, he added: "Of these two which is superior: the one who is related to the Prophet (S) and is from him (S) or the one related to a boorish Arab who urinates over his feet?" Then he said: "One who embraces Islam out of his free choice, willingly, is far more superior to him who has embraced Islam due to fear. These hypocritical Arabs were converted to Islam because of fear, while the Iranians came to the fold of Islam willingly and with pleasure. [54]

These kind of incidents, which indicate the prevalence of a policy of discrimination and partiality between Arabs and non-Arabs in the Muslim world, are found in a large number in the history of Islam. The Imams (A) of the Prophet's family were opposed to it. This reason alone is sufficient to understand why the Iranians, who on the one hand appreciated more than others the spirit of Islamic teachings and on the other suffered more than any other people from the consequenses of this discrimination, had come to be partisans of the Family of the Prophet (S).

http://www.al-islam.org/al-tawhid/iran/mutual.htm
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@9japagan;your paganic ignorance is always at all times peak. are you saying that the semitic people are not racist to one another or each other? then how do you explain the jews against palestinians and or arabs in the generic sense of it? you need to be ignored because you seem to be rabid with blindness of thoughts.

the Jews against palestinians and arabs is more of a political and religious war. let us not confuse between the two. in this case their is no rascism. just jealousy, relion and politics.

Sweetnecta:

you think this is islam?

why yes of course!

LagosShia:

@Pagan 9ja

what else but discrimination and racism could explain the attitude of the pagan arabs placing emphasis on their "superior" arab identity and clan belonging?

infact my point of giving the example of the Aws and Khazraj was to point to you that pagan arabians (before Islam) did fight and kill themselves (which you denied as if pagan arabs were united) and let you understand that it was islam that unified the arabians and stopped the clan war since the Prophet (sa) acted as a just judge.

if you say islam has done nothing,then why do you deny that the problem of the arab attitude and their racism exsisted even before islam?why do you want to make it look that it was islam that made them racists?islam has beliefs and practices opposed to racism.islam has unified not only the arabians but races across the world into a body of one brotherhood.

tribalism is ultimately racism because its is also discrimination based on a superiority complex of identity.

the hindu caste system is racist.dont forget the "untouchables".people are born and described as "untouchables" or a human being that cannot be touched by another human.how do you explain that?

the Prophet (sa) and the early muslims were from Quraysh also.they did not fall from outerspace.so what are you blabbing about muslims being "new comers" and converting others?you're talking nonsense and inventing history based on imagination.

i have explained to you and not denied that Imam Hussain's (as) wife was a captured prisoner from persia.i stated that if Imam Hussain (as),the third divinely appointed imam for humanity,was racist he would not marry a persian woman who later became the mother of the 4th Imam (as).i also stated earlier that another of our Imam's mother was black.so why do you want to make it look as if a verse in the Quran exists which promotes racism?there is no racism in islam.

if you find any racist muslim,dont mistake his racism for islam.that would be as good as saying any muslim who practices voodoo is following islam!there is difference between what muslims do and what islam teaches us.

I NEVER said the Pagan tribes were united. please do not change my words. All i said was that the arab tribes fought before as well as after islam because it is their way of life and sustainance .havent u seen animals such as the lion, fight for territory, food, etc its the same thing here. to survive in the harsh conditions, the occasional tribal warfare was necessary. after all, there are somethings in this world that must be done in the rash way.

islam did about NOTHING to unify the tribes. i just told you that tribal warfare stopped just before WWII around 50 years back, in the Arabian Peninsula. islam has caused so much strife worldwide, not to forget the different muslim sects lyk the shias, sunnis, ahmadiyas, etc. fighting and slaughtering each other. islam was extremely rascist too and encouraged slavery. in fact during imam alis time, 1000s of Persian women were sold into slavery and pros.titution all over the middle-east. Ali himself married a Persian slave.

and you didnt answer my question. WHY WAS IT THAT ONLY THE WOMEN WERE FROM OTHER RACES WHY NOT THE MEN this shows the rascism in islam, wherein the women from other slaves were almost always captured, enslaved and sold or married off to arab men.

TRIBALISM IS NOT RASCISM. in tribalism, there is no superiority complex as in rascism. the tribes fight on equal terms for the sake of livestock, land, etc. Often, two sub-tribes that fight against each other may even belong to the same tribe, lyk the example i gave you, of the Al Bu Falahi, and the Al Bu Falasi of the trucial coast who belong to the same tribe of the Bai Yas.

In the Hindu caste system, untouchability came on later as a result of human nature and not as decreed by religion. even one of the Hindu Gods, Lord Krishna ( a human incarnation of Lord Vishnu, the preserver) used to have untouchable friends and accept food from them and touch them, help them and treat them as any other equals. In fact, in India, there were two stages or periods. one was the early Vedic age, just after the Aryan invasion. his was the time when evryone used to be treated on equal terms and untouchability didnt exist, inspite of the caste system (wer all castes were treated equally) and women enjoyed an equal or at times higher position than men. At this stage, pure Hinduism was practiced and there were no additional compilations or interpretations. next was the Later Vedic age when conditions slightly deteriorated for both, women and the lower castes. then came the middle ages at a time of foreign invasions. this was when untouchability achieved a concrete form and women were treated in a less-than equal term. However the treatment of women on a less-than equal term and the borrowing of the hejab culture and separtion of the s.exes in many North-Indian households, was as a result of islamic influences.

the tribe of Quraysh was old, it is true and i never denied it. but islam was the newcomer here. the Quraysh were Pagans, remember  angry angry
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by Horus(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2011
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbGuRzXycLs&feature=related[/flash]

Islamic / Arab Destruction Of Black People Pt1

[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atLdGX7wC9A&feature=related[/flash]

Islamic / Arab Destruction Of Black People Pt 2
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by vedaxcool(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

the Jews against palestinians and arabs is more of a political and religious war. let us not confuse between the two. in this case their is no rascism. just jealousy, relion and politics.

why yes of course!

I NEVER said the Pagan tribes were united. please do not change my words. All i said was that the arab tribes fought before as well as after islam because it is their way of life and sustainance .havent u seen animals such as the lion, fight for territory, food, etc its the same thing here. to survive in the harsh conditions, the occasional tribal warfare was necessary. after all, there are somethings in this world that must be done in the rash way.

islam did about NOTHING to unify the tribes. i just told you that tribal warfare stopped just before WWII around 50 years back, in the Arabian Peninsula. islam has caused so much strife worldwide, not to forget the different muslim sects lyk the shias, sunnis, ahmadiyas, etc. fighting and slaughtering each other. islam was extremely rascist too and encouraged slavery. in fact during imam alis time, 1000s of Persian women were sold into slavery and pros.titution all over the middle-east. Ali himself married a Persian slave.

and you didnt answer my question. WHY WAS IT THAT ONLY THE WOMEN WERE FROM OTHER RACES WHY NOT THE MEN this shows the rascism in islam, wherein the women from other slaves were almost always captured, enslaved and sold or married off to arab men.

TRIBALISM IS NOT RASCISM. in tribalism, there is no superiority complex as in rascism. the tribes fight on equal terms for the sake of livestock, land, etc. Often, two sub-tribes that fight against each other may even belong to the same tribe, lyk the example i gave you, of the Al Bu Falahi, and the Al Bu Falasi of the trucial coast who belong to the same tribe of the Bai Yas.

In the Hindu caste system, untouchability came on later as a result of human nature and not as decreed by religion. even one of the Hindu Gods, Lord Krishna ( a human incarnation of Lord Vishnu, the preserver) used to have untouchable friends and accept food from them and touch them, help them and treat them as any other equals. In fact, in India, there were two stages or periods. one was the early Vedic age, just after the Aryan invasion. his was the time when evryone used to be treated on equal terms and untouchability didnt exist, inspite of the caste system (wer all castes were treated equally) and women enjoyed an equal or at times higher position than men. At this stage, pure Hinduism was practiced and there were no additional compilations or interpretations. next was the Later Vedic age when conditions slightly deteriorated for both, women and the lower castes. then came the middle ages at a time of foreign invasions. this was when untouchability achieved a concrete form and women were treated in a less-than equal term. However the treatment of women on a less-than equal term and the borrowing of the hejab culture and separtion of the s.exes in many North-Indian households, was as a result of islamic influences.

the tribe of Quraysh was old, it is true and i never denied it. but islam was the newcomer here. the Quraysh were Pagans, remember  angry angry

I keep wondering why people still find time to respond to your usual ill conceived and ill advised rants! Even the haters of Islam that are none muslim have attested to the fact that with the advent of Islam women rights in the arabia improved Dramatically, yet it strange to even hear you say triballism does not have superiority complex, in fact the root of tribalism is based on the notion that ones tribe is better than others or one culture is superior to another, that is in the context you are using it. I do pray you take time to read and educate your self on things before commenting on them, because you are begining to make paganism look like synonymous to Ignorance and illiteracy. no offense intended
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:44am On Jul 27, 2011
^^^^

women rights in the arabia improved after islam!!!!!! hahahahaha nyc joke. dont u realise that the whole world knows how you ppl treat women angry angry   

Khadijah, Mohammad's first wife, was a wealthy businesswoman who inherited her money from her father and late husband. Evidently, pagan Arabs did not preclude women from getting their full inheritance. Islam cut their inheritance in half under the guise that women dont need much money since they are to be taken care of by their husbands. Naturally this impoverishes a widow or divorcee and forces her to marry again, even to accept polygamy. Khadijah also proves that in Pre-Islamic Arabia, women evidently were allowed to own businesses. Muslims say Islam does not preclude that, but in the Koran and by Mohammad's own words, women are described as having little business sense and therefore, their word in court or as a witness is only worth half that of a  man's.

The first recorded female doctor was Lady Pesheshet, in ancient Egypt centuries before Islam. Queen Ahhotep was a regent in ancient Egypt and also presided over the military, long before Islam. Egypt also had many female pharaohs. Even Babylon had queens who ruled, such as Queen Shagshag , who was also a chief priestess. Assyrian queen Sammuramat accompanied her husband into battle.   Queen Pourandokht  was a Persian queen before Islam.  Her sister, Azarmidokht, ruled as Queen after her. Ancient Iranian coins show the queen on one side of the coin, indicating the significant role of women during that time.

in the “Sirat” (Pg. 59 ) tells us of a woman by the name of Salma d. ‘Amr. On account of the high position she held among her people she would marry on condition that she should retain control of her own affairs. If she disliked a man, she left him. She had a son with Hashim -Hashim was Mohammad's great-grandfather - and Hashim left him with Salma while he was a little boy. It seems that at least some women did have control of their own affairs which included the right to divorce.
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by congoshine(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2011
At the moment,the Holy P Mohammed's (pbuh) onlly surviving decendants are through his DAUGHTER !
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by Sweetnecta: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^ Subhannallah. congoshine is here.

@9japagan; « #51 on: July 25, 2011, 07:17 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on July 24, 2011, 10:58 AM
@9japagan;your paganic ignorance is always at all times peak. are you saying that the semitic people are not racist to one another or each other? then how do you explain the jews against palestinians and or arabs in the generic sense of it? you need to be ignored because you seem to be rabid with blindness of thoughts.

the Jews against palestinians and arabs is more of a political and religious war. let us not confuse between the two. in this case their is no rascism. just jealousy, relion and politics.[/Quote]what religion and politics, etc except racism that were playing when they called the first son and first born who had to be an 'only child' of a true man of God [Abraham] that he will be a wild ass except that his mother was an african, and or that it is based on some kinda supremacy ideologue? i think it is the same objective that they played on Esau the older brother of Jacob. the evil mother took side because of the skin condition.

[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on July 24, 2011, 10:58 AM
you think this is islam?

why yes of course![/Quote]he said why and then yes of course. is yes of course the explanation of the why? so i think your gods are small and big in range and your thinking is like that of a 3 millennial back. while what you think is wrong. what i think of you is on the mark.
Re: Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
u muslims still live in the 14th century AH (islamo calender), while we live in the 21st century. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Should We Raise Our Children? / ENVY: Foundation Of Disbelieve/ Evil (kufr) / Muhammad's Love For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.