Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,066 members, 7,863,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

See Linda Ikeji New Luxury Banana Island, Ikoyi Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Linda Ikeji New Luxury Banana Island, Ikoyi Home (555 Views)

See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos) / Linda Ikeji's New Media Office Vs Throwback Pictures Of Her Office / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Linda Ikeji New Luxury Banana Island, Ikoyi Home by businessline: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2015
I’m sure most of you have heard by now – that I recently bought a house…:-). Of course I had to bring it here and share my joy with you all…my amazing LIB family. God first and you guys second made it possible.

So, I bought a two-storey luxury house in the exclusive Banana Island area of Ikoyi…and to be honest, I still can’t believe it. It’s everything I prayed my house would be. That’s me standing in front of my house…:-). #ProudSelfMadeWoman…:-)
The house is on 3 floors consisting of 6 en-suite bedrooms, a master suite with a separate walk-in closet/dressing room and a massive bathroom suite, 2 living rooms, media room, cinema room, gym room, laundry room, a fully fitted kitchen, with a large pantry. Two room boys-quarters, a gatehouse, garden, swimming pool, waterfall wall, changing room, cabana, and amazing water-view. Absolutely my dream home. Dreams do come true, you know! Click read more to see photos of the house…

See more of the photo here ...http://nigeriacamera.net/see-linda-ikeji-new-luxury-banana-island-ikoyi-home/

Re: See Linda Ikeji New Luxury Banana Island, Ikoyi Home by Sunexy(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2015
We must get dere soon...hit the like 4 amen
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Nursing His Daughter (adorable Photo) / Pamela Peter-vigboro Leesi Wins Miss Nigeria 2015 - Photos / Photos From Akpororo’s Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.