Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag (1052 Views)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2015
we all know boko haram is an invention of the hausa elites. But then is this not getting too much?
Could this boko haram be a false flag (or black flag) to Herald the ascension of PMB?
We all know the statements PMB made when he lost the election in 2011.
Questions begging for answers are

1) if the BH is caused by poverty, can an hungry man afford to buy AK47's RPG's, bombs? How do they even afford MASSIVE food, FUEL etc and how do they transport them

Ans: Trust me, someone who is hungry can't even afford a. 33 pistol. Those guys have EXTREMELY rich sponsors.

2) have you wondered why the south have been exempted from BH attacks? Does it mean with the numbers of hausa's in the south (SW,SE,SS) they can't conveniently carry out an attack?

Ans: they can BUT THEY WON'T. Because attacking south would mean the disintegration of the entity called Nigeria and that would mean NO FUNDS for the sponsors of BH.

3) if its a false flag, why are they still attacking ppl in the North east after all they got what they wanted

Ans: they can't just stop now cos they know Nigerians are not fools. So they will gradually win the war and then PMB becomes a hero.
Except of course if BH has gone rogue.

IN CONCLUSION, THE ENTIRE BH WAR IS A FALSE FLAG JUST LIKE 911
Something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by icedfire(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2015
guy you are on your own
Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by trueconscience(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Wow, BRAVO!!!

If PMB defeats boko haram "dont mind him, they are his people, he planned it from the beginning" and if Boko Haram remains strong and victorious "yeye PMB he promised he was going to destroy boko haram but he lied"Please, WHADAHELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Kindly provide me with your address may be I can persuade boko haram to come visit you before you know they are for real!

PS: Na joke I dey joke o, i no sabi boko haram o!

3 Likes

Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by luche90(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2015
OP, you are deceiving yourself. There is no, way that a Nigerian fool will start a fire, and after roasting the meat, will still leave the fire in order to stay warm. That's for the Europeans who live in a temperate climate. Here in Africa, we have a tropical climate, so the fire would affect your skin, if you refuse to douse the flames. The President, just like the OP, is ignorant, on what the Boko Haram truly is.

4 Likes

Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by cardoctor(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2015
We don hear. So what to do?
Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by DaBullIT(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2015
I was beginning to enjoy a reasonable write up until you made the south sound like it's a haven of warriors and heroes

Epic Fail , I do not wish for anything evil on anyone , however if Boko Haram decides to blow up people in the south east/ south south

Na Saraah and promo , nothing will happen, just like nothing has been happening in since 1970s
Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2015
luche90:
OP, you are deceiving yourself. There is no, way that a Nigerian fool will start a fire, and after roasting the meat, will still leave the fire in order to stay warm. That's for the Europeans who live in a temperate climate. Here in Africa, we have a tropical climate, so the fire would affect your skin, if you refuse to douse the flames. The President, just like the OP, is ignorant, on what the Boko Haram truly is.

You didn't answer any of my questions..
Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
I was beginning to enjoy a reasonable write up until you made the south sound like it's a haven of warriors and heroes

Epic Fail , I do not wish for anything evil on anyone , however if Boko Haram decides to blow up people in the south east/ south south

Na Saraah and promo , nothing will happen, just like nothing has been happening in since 1970s

The south of today is not the same with the south of 1970. The thread holding Nigeria is quite weak. With the SE, SS and recently the SW agitating for freedom, its take one silly mistake from those almajeri's and this country will separate into factions.... If you don't know this, I think the hausa elites do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by luche90(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2015
tobimillar:

You didn't answer any of my questions..
Let, me speak your language. The President would not prolong the boko Haram attacks, just to show his non culpability in its foundation. The attacks are hurting his poll ratings, and knowing fully well how Nigerians, think and behave, he would have stopped the attacks, immediately after his inauguration.
Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2015
luche90:

Let, me speak your language. The President would not prolong the boko Haram attacks, just to show his non culpability in its foundation. The attacks are hurting his poll ratings, and knowing fully well how Nigerians, think and behave, he would have stopped the attacks, immediately after his inauguration.

Hmnnn....in the bigger scheme, if the attack stops as soon as may 29, what will you say? what will people say? This guy's ain't dumb.
He has four years and defeating BH in one year or two will increase ratings to high heavens, the reason he is taking his time, the reason the attack has to stop gradually.

It's painful because the ppl of NE are just like pawns in the game of chess
Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by DaBullIT(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Like i suspected , you are misinformed , SW (Yorubas) aren't asking for secession from Nigeria , Opinion poll confirms that Yorubas will not blindly follow Falae's and over 60 years old Elders to secession because one of them was kidnapped and maltreated

If your thoughts were real, i bet all it takes is a council meeting of the Kabiyesis and Obas in Yoruba land, and Yorubas would fall in line, Yorubas are reasonable , we do not fight someone else's fight for him and allow me to elaborate

Even if Biafra gets it's freedom there'll be trouble , Just like Nnamdi had to pass through lagos to get to his Biafran fans , No region can exist independently , at least not for the next 50 years unless of course we make the politicians do what's right by the citizens

With the oil in ss / se ,nd , you still need Lagos's atlantic ocean , You need pepper and groundnut oil and stuffs from the north , Yorubas supply oil, cocoa , yam, cassava and other stuffs, there's no part of the country you can go through without passing through a tribes land

Once we fight it out , all regions will collapse and those who are causing these troubles , Nigerian elites , those who stole funds e.t.c will hop in their private jets and disappear with all the monies

So .. riddle me a way out if not peacefully managing what we have until each region is strong enough to stand alone

that means rails , airports, infrastructures, regular salaries, equality in allocations , good education system, Dubai type hospitals , and a lot more

tobimillar:

The south of today is not the same with the south of 1970. The thread holding Nigeria is quite weak. With the SE, SS and recently the SW agitating for freedom, its take one silly mistake from those almajeri's and this country will separate into factions.... If you don't know this, I think the hausa elites do
Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by QuotaSystem: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2015
Complete and utter rubbish.

You got it wrong from the first sentence.

Sure BH is a conspiracy and there are bound to be northern elements in its operational structure, but Boko Haram was NEVER a northern agenda or supported by the Northern people (though they had sympathisers and mercenaries). It was also not designed against GEJ specifically even though it seriously contributed to his loss at the polls.

It's a conspiracy by western powers to establish a puppet Islamic state in strategic regions of the world to sustain its diminishing dominance believe it or not, which is why nobody was really surprised when BH pledged allegiance to American backed ISIS. It was the corruption and insincerity in fighting the menace that led people to also suggest PDP is BH.

I know it's tempting to think it's as simple as born to rule Abokii's plan to recover power gone bad; but a critical cursory reflection on local and world events will blow that notion to smithereens.
Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by luche90(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2015
tobimillar:

Hmnnn....in the bigger scheme, if the attack stops as soon as may 29, what will you say? what will people say? This guy's ain't dumb.
He has four years and defeating BH in one year or two will increase ratings to high heavens, the reason he is taking his time, the reason the attack has to stop gradually.

It's painful because the ppl of NE are just like pawns in the game of chess
The power supply which improved invariably since May 29, what did Nigerians say. They claimed, it was brought about by the President's body language. They would have said the same, if the insurgent attacks had stopped at June 2. You need to limit your reading of spy novels. It's starting to mess with your reasoning.
Re: Could Boko Haram Attack Be A False Flag by orisa37: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2015
We all know boko haram is an invention of the hausa elites.
Yes I agree. And the issue is further complicated by the simultaneous struggle for Biafra and the West interest to introduce a constant disstabilising factor into the Nigerian system. The US established ISIS, predicted Nigeria's division in 2015 and bh became ISWA, an extention of ISIS for West Africa. So you are very right. Bokoharam is a false flag (a black flag) to Herald the ascension of PMB. Pmb is a veritable motive of a first instance target.
PMB's sterner stuff ambition made him an opportunity for the West to support.

(1) (Reply)

Pro-biafrans Call For Immediate Release Of Leader Nnamdi Kanu - Ibtimes UK / Gold Mining And Northern Nigeria's Contribution To The Gdp / D1 Dayo Adeneye Confirmed As Commissioner Of Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.