Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu (25456 Views)

IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS / Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade / Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by ElFenomeno1: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Did you read the post?
Your father!!!!
Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by thundafire: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2015
dy man dy cruise bail out mny hope he has paid dem or else

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by Ojayk(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2015
ADAPALM OHAJI equal to ROCHE
CONSTRUCTION COMPANY equal to ROCHE
HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY NON EXISTENT
IMO EXCO equal to ROCHAS FAMILY
PEOPLE RETIRED FROM SERVICE 5YRS BEFORE TIME FOR NO REASON
YOUTH MUST WORK DISOLVED
27 HOSPITALS started 4yrs ago yet to complete the block work
DE-FACTO GOV. UCHE NWOSU, MADUMERE NKO?
FACTORY! FACTORY! JOB! JOB! ALL NA LONG FINZ
ROCHAS PRIORITY NOW IS APC 2019 TICKET OR HE DISTABLISES APC
WE ARE CHANGING INDEED IN IMO

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by ilovecritics(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2015
chymystique:

And you too dear

Am not sure who owns it but its possible it's his.. Cause the way Politicians now Front Companies with the help of expartiates so as to be milking the country dry

YES HE OWNS IT. I LIVE IN OWERRI.
HE HAS TAKEN IMO STATE TO 1950.

HE IS A BIG DISGRACE AND A BIG HOAX.
HIS WIFE, DAUGHTER AND SISTER OWNS EATERIES AND ALL SORTS OF ESTABLISHMENTS IN OWERRI.
I WONDER WHAT THE APC GOVERNMENT IS EVEN DOING.

THEY WILL RUSH TO ARREST PDP MEMBERS BUT ALLOW THERE CRIMINAL MEMBERS TO ROAM FREE.

PDP MEMBERS ARE JUST WEAK, IF I WERE UP THERE, FOR REAL I WON'T TAKE THIS SHII. GOD KNOWS!!

ROCHAS HAS EMBEZZLED FUNDS AND LEFT US ALL TO DIE HERE. YOU NEED TO SEE THE ROADS.. GOD WILL PUNIS# THEM ALL.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by saiPossibility: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2015
leave the hausa man kiss

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by chymystique(f): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2015
ilovecritics:

YES HE OWNS IT. I LIVE IN OWERRI.
HE HAS TAKEN IMO STATE TO 1950.

HE IS A BIG DISGRACE AND A BIG HOAX.
HIS WIFE, DAUGHTER AND SISTER OWNS EATERIES AND ALL SORTS OF ESTABLISHMENTS IN OWERRI.
I WONDER WHAT THE APC GOVERNMENT IS EVEN DOING.

THEY WILL RUSH TO ARREST PDP MEMBERS BUT ALLOW THERE CRIMINAL MEMBERS TO ROAM FREE.

PDP MEMBERS ARE JUST WEAK, IF I WERE UP THERE, FOR REAL I WON'T TAKE THIS SHII. GOD KNOWS!!

ROCHAS HAS EMBEZZLED FUNDS AND LEFT US ALL TO DIE HERE. YOU NEED TO SEE THE ROADS.. GOD WILL PUNIS# THEM ALL.

Pharaoh! Is that You? Lol.. You are looking younger than you should be.. how come? Jeez! What a small world! Its been ages grin.. Dont bother asking who I am cause you will never figure me out.. haha... #NwaOrjiOwerri

OnankpaBa:

mod!!! ban him for using that word
Lol... You shouldnt ve replied that dude.. He is so uncouth.. I always ignore
Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by OnankpaBa(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2015
chymystique:

Pharaoh! Is that You? Lol.. You are looking younger than you should be.. how come? Jeez! What a small world! Its been ages grin.. Dont bother asking who I am cause you will never figure me out.. haha... #NwaOrjiOwerri

my dear, its well, just forget him

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by kaka74: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2015
benedictnsi:
He thought ruling a state is come and go....... I remember when he nurtured the post of Presidency then I wonder if this is what Nigerians would have faced

And I stewpid hausa guy was telling me dat rochas is the only igbo man dat can win presidency bla bla bla say hausas like him bla bla bla this is why dey like him a man dat fails his pple to please some mfs cos he wants to be president I rather vote a maloo dan rochas

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by DONSMITH123(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2015
OnankpaBa:

my dear, its well, just forget him

guy, forget him. No fall my hand abeg.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by 9ijaprince(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2015
tchidi:
My people, my people!! grin
Our salary ! Our salary!!
Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by kossyablaze(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Beremx Seriously dis Rochas has lost it...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by kepoc: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Owelle watch your back. Imolites are not happy with u oo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by ilovecritics(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2015
chymystique:

This is creepy! - Who this??

BTW, I always look young grin
Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by OnankpaBa(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2015
DONSMITH123:

guy, forget him. No fall my hand abeg.

THANK YOU SIR DON

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by melodies: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2015
grin I'm a babe! Your experience is really funny. Now you know where to go when you need to practice for marathon! grin

benedictnsi:

Lol........ Bros eeh my own case was when we was going for a Burial @Uga in Anambra state...... We took the worst mistake of our lives by following through Aro ndi izuogu of Imo state....... Bros, we were given the worst chase of our lives by the indigen of that village with arms and other weapons. We have to run faster than Usain Bolt ontop of the bad roads...... Anyway sha
Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by Abagworo(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2015
Stop heaping the blames of bad federal roads on Rochas Okorocha. 95% of federal roads in Southeast are very deplorable and it is wrong to single out Okorocha and blame. Most of these roads have stayed bad for years and the heavy rains of this year got them worse.

The bad roads are evidence of PDP's failure at the center.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by benedictnsi(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2015
melodies:
grin I'm a babe! Your experience is really funny. Now you know where to go when you need to practice for marathon! grin

Lol..... You no go understand ooo.... That night eeh, we nearly shake hands with our ancestors. It was like say we d act movie like #fast_and_furious..... See chase
Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by Jonnazo: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Imo people ur politicians have mouth but do not have balls to confront issues. They put on suit, claiming "Educated," but look at ordinary Rochas who I think attended Alamajiri school is kicking their Ass. Lolz " sometime is good to kick ass off record not wearing suit to cover laziness, some of your senators has been on seat over years, no body from their constituency has d balls to kick their ass off the office, all you do is to complain.
"Sorry am I talking too much"? Wait let me say this last one. Next they will bring a Niger with ibo name, who will come give you flashy things and you forget your tradition and kick ur traditional ruler ass. Because you don't value what you have and not knowing that what you have is more civilized than some outdated policy they bring to you.Imo kwenu!! Funny dudes."complainants" people. Will only sympathise with you.
Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by Abagworo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jonnazo:
Imo people ur politicians have mouth but do not have balls to confront issues. They put on suit, claiming "Educated," but look at ordinary Rochas who I think attended Alamajiri school is kicking their Ass. Lolz " sometime is good to kick ass off record not wearing suit to cover laziness, some of your senators has been on seat over years, no body from their constituency has d balls to kick their ass off the office, all you do is to complain.
"Sorry am I talking too much"? Wait let me say this last one. Next they will bring a Niger with ibo name, who will come give you flashy things and you forget your tradition and kick ur traditional ruler ass. Because you don't value what you have and not knowing that what you have is more civilized than some outdated policy they bring to you.Imo kwenu!! Funny dudes."complainants" people. Will only sympathise with you.

The fight in Imo has been there long before election. The masses vs PDP moneybags and politicians. Why Rochas Okorocha keeps winning is because he is with the masses and PDP has no good enough alternative to sway the love. For example while they are on the media blabbing Okorocha is building more and more schools.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by blackprowler: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
...and these are the "leaders" in this country jostling to even become president. NIGERIA IS A JOKE if it hasn't yet occurred to you all. As one post says, it is the Imo people that voted him in; let them enjoy their choice for the next four years. Ditto Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by gbishman: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
my question to the people of Imo state, firstly is this boy or son-inlaw experienced and qualified to hold that position.
Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by ekolajossyadde(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
IMO PEOPLE HAD ENTER ONE CAHANCE IN THE HAND OF OKOROCHA

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by ihedioramma: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=39126487]A former Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Imo State, Enyinnaya Onuegbu yesterday asked Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha to either settle down and provide real governance for the state or resign.

The PDP chieftain who stated this while speaking with journalists in Owerri, the state capital, claimed that Okorocha had abandoned his duties as a governor to promote his personal political ambitions.

Onuegbu claimed that the governor had left the state in the hands of his son-in-law, who is his chief of staff.

“A situation where the governor abdicates his office and prefers junketing from one state to the other, promoting his personal politi­cal ambition, leaving the running of the state to his son-in-law, who is his chief of staff, is unacceptable to the people of the state.

“Okorocha is running Imo like a sole administrator of a private business., is it what he told you? If you are angry come out 2019 lets vote for you
Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by VellyG(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
chymystique:

And you too dear

Am not sure who owns it but its possible it's his.. Cause the way Politicians now Front Companies with the help of expartiates so as to be milking the country dry
Rochas owns Roche construction company , he's buying virtually every property in the state. Earlier this year he sold Ada palm to an unknown company fronting to be the new owners.
Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by totorimi: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
He should deal with them severely for voting him in when they had the chance to kick out the bigot they all shouted that he was their messiah now why are they disturbing the rest of us. Okorocha shoould keep up the good work of destroying everything his predecessor built up. Its a pity when people allow poverty to becloud their sense of sound judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by francizy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

But Beremx and Abagworo thinks otherwise. grin

To these minions, Okorocha is the best thing that happened to Imo.

Hahahah, had to help you correct the moniker of the Amugworo guy so that your mention will reflect... cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by harsysky(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
I hate our present politics. We come online every God giving day, air our various views , and at the end, they can't even hear or see the poor masses. Like fela said " Nigerians are always suffering and smiling". I look forward to the day the poor masses' voices wud be heard. Right now, cursing these old men sitting on us doesn't change a thing.
Re: Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sadly imo ministerial slot was given to another inlaw, isn't this what Rev. Kukah referred to as "myownisation" of governance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessing Agbomhere To Sue FG After Surviving Accident That Killed 3 / Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations / Ikpeazu Sacks All Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.