Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Pls Help: I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help: I Need A Job (657 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: I Need A Job by youngsahito(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2015
Gud day nairalanders, I am Abimbola by name, I am now a graduate of Accountancy and I live in lag but waiting for my call up letter to serve my country.I just need a job to do now before my service next year so therefore, I just need a good and nice work to do for now.pls feel free to help ur guy...thanks
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Job by CharlyNick: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2015
IF YOU CAN'T GET ONE, THEN CREATE ONE........

GO INTO IMPORTATION BUSINESS AND YOU WON'T LOOK FOR JOBS ANYMORE!!!

IMPORTATION BUSINESS DVD VIDEO
(PAY ON DELIVERY)

HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS
WITH JUST 20k AND MAKE 350-500K
MONTHLY SELLING YOUR IMPORTED GOODS
ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc.

WHAT IS IN THIS DVD VIDEO:
(1) How to Discover Hot selling Items

(2)How To Securely Pay For your Goods
and Avoid Scam

(3) Products that sells Faster you should
Import

(4) How To By Avoid/By Pass Custom
Charges/Delay

(5) How To Receive your Goods in Nigeria
within 4days and Three shipping companies that charges Very Low you should Use to Import your goods.

(6) Secrete Websites where you can get
your Items 200% Cheaper Rate than Any
where else

(7) A Link Where you can get Any Branded Items like (Phones, Tabs, Laptops, Electronic Gadgets) etc with 1year GUARANTEE (THIS IS A BONUS)

(cool Unknown Secrete way to Sell your Imported Items On Jumia, Konga,
Dealdey, Kaymu etc. and Make 350-500k
Monthly.

(9) How to Run a Safe Cash-On-Delivery
Service and Companies you should Partner with for this Service. Whether you like it or NOT, 95% of Customers Prefer CASH-ON-DELIVERY so they can Trust you. ELSE YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS.

SO WITH THE COMPANIES LISTED IN THIS
VIDEO, THEY WILL DELIVER YOUR GOODS
TO YOUR CUSTOMERS WHEREVERY THEY
ARE LOCATED AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY
FOR YOU.

(10) How To 'Partner' with E-
Commerce Sites like Konga, Jumia,
Dealdey, Kaymu etc. to Sell your Items.

(11) Newly Discovered way to pay for your goods and Avoid paying High exchange rate.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO
ON YOUR LAPTOPS, TV, COMPUTERS.

VIDEO COST= 8,500

IF YOU PREFER A ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING, IT COST #15,000 CALL FOR YOUR BOOKINGS.

IF YOU WANT TO GET THE VIDEO MATERIAL, WE ACCEPT (PAY-ON-DELIVERY TO ALL STATES IN NIGERIA).
Re: Pls Help: I Need A Job by alofine65: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2015
youngsahito:
Gud day nairalanders, I am Abimbola by name, I am now a graduate of Accountancy and I live in lag but waiting for my call up letter to serve my country.I just need a job to do now before my service next year so therefore, I just need a good and nice work to do for now.pls feel free to help ur guy...thanks

If you don't really mind i can invite you to join my team @ oriflame cosmetic where you are your own boss. You don't need to beg to apply, lol. You determine how much you want to earn. We have some Ppl in our team who voluntarily resigned from their office work to join us because oriflame pays!what are You waiting for :

TOYIN IDIAT HAS INVITED YOU TO JOIN ORIFLAME
Do you need a plan B?do you need extra income to guarantee your financial freedom?look no further.with oriflame cosmetic you're sure going to look good and at the same time make good money for yourself and secure your future.ask me how- 08038650885(whatsapp)BBM:7B23DF13
OR click here to get started if you have any questions please feel free to ask me : http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=4059

Ask me how :08038650885 whatsapp enable

(1) (Reply)

... / Forum Moderators And Writers Needed / Vacancy For A Business Development Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.