Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Pek and Philips - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pek and Philips (2607 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2009
@pek
i know u come 4rm d north.u were only refering 2 d north.wat of east?oya lie.south ko?abegi sharap! angry.when aboki start 2 dey watch ball?mind u any attempt 2 lie,i will get u.i've travelled extensively 2.south,east nd live west. grin
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2009
@pek
if u r looking 4 statistics,go 2 alaba market nd ask which club sells jerseys more.don't come here nd post anything if u have not done dat assignment grin.OLODO
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2009
@pek
olodo

d 80% man u nd arsenal supporters,no get money buy jersey?y una jersey no full every where.all u cee is chelsea jerseysworn everywhere(only 20% oooo).abi na lie?just do d assignment wey i give u!
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2009
A woman accused of tormenting her neighbours with her noisy love-making has appeared in court. Skip related content
Related photos / videos Wife faces trial over 'noisy sex' Caroline Cartwright, 48, was remanded in custody until May 5 charged with three breaches of her Asbo in ten days.

Magistrates in Sunderland slapped her with a four-year order on April 17, banning her from "making excessive noise" anywhere in England.

But Houghton le Spring Magistrates' Court heard that police arrested her on April 18, April 22 and April 26 after neighbours complained she was flouting the ban with the help of husband Steve.

Prosecutor Claire Ward said there were complaints of early morning shouting, moaning, groaning and the sound of a bed banging against the wall. Cartwright was arrested on Sunday and charged with three counts of breaching her Asbo.

Cartwright, of Hall Road, Concord, Washington, Tyne and Wear, whose husband sat in the public gallery, elected trial by jury and her case will be transferred to Newcastle Crown Court.

A bail application from defence solicitor Peter Lothian was refused.

Cartwright was remanded in custody and ordered to appear via video link before Sunderland Magistrates' Court on May 5.

On April 17, she was convicted for five breaches of an abatement notice and fined a total of £515.

Magistrates also imposed the Asbo, banning her from making excessive noise, knocking, shouting, screaming or vocalisation that can be heard in neighbouring properties or outside the house, and playing loud music.
can u imagine?
Re: Pek and Philips by MrCrackles(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
philip0906:

A woman accused of tormenting her neighbours with her noisy love-making has appeared in court. Skip related content
Related photos / videos Wife faces trial over 'noisy sex' Caroline Cartwright, 48, was remanded in custody until May 5 charged with three breaches of her Asbo in ten days.

Magistrates in Sunderland slapped her with a four-year order on April 17, banning her from "making excessive noise" anywhere in England.

But Houghton le Spring Magistrates' Court heard that police arrested her on April 18, April 22 and April 26 after neighbours complained she was flouting the ban with the help of husband Steve.

Prosecutor Claire Ward said there were complaints of early morning shouting, moaning, groaning and the sound of a bed banging against the wall. Cartwright was arrested on Sunday and charged with three counts of breaching her Asbo.

Cartwright, of Hall Road, Concord, Washington, Tyne and Wear, whose husband sat in the public gallery, elected trial by jury and her case will be transferred to Newcastle Crown Court.

Cartwright was remanded in custody and ordered to appear via video link before Sunderland Magistrates' Court on May 5.

On April 17, she was convicted for five breaches of an abatement notice and fined a total of £515.

Magistrates also imposed the Asbo, banning her from making excessive noise, knocking, shouting, screaming or vocalisation that can be heard in neighbouring properties or outside the house, and playing loud music.
can u imagine?

Imagine what?

Are you mad for posting in the wrong section?! cheesy
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
lol. grin grin.
made a mistake.ARE U MAD? ;Dgood question anyway!
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2009

can u imagine? Huh

this shows you are really mad
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2009
@pek
if u r looking 4 statistics,go 2 alaba market nd ask which club sells jerseys more.don't come here nd post anything if u have not done dat assignmen

i am sure you are an illiterate trader
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
don't divert attention pek abi wetin u call ur self!answer my questions.
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
@pek
olodo

d 80% man u nd arsenal supporters,no get money buy jersey?y una jersey no full every where.all u cee is chelsea jerseysworn everywhere(only 20% oooo).abi na lie?just do d assignment wey i give u!

20% in alaba where you trade
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2009
don't divert attention pek abi wetin u call ur self!answer my questions.

i dont answer meaningless questions
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2009
20% in alaba where you trade
grin.unfortunately u have only been 2 d north all ur life.so where do we start 4rm? grin
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2009
,  especially from idiots like you
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
unfortunately u have only been 2 d north all ur life.so where do we start 4rm? Grin

where else do you know apart from your shop in alaba
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2009
i dont answer meaningless  questions
my quetions meaningless?dat means ur travelling 2 d north all ur life was meaningless. grin
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
pek d pek.see him trying 2 behave as if selling in alaba is a crime.u think say i no know u?no let me open ya yansh 4 nairaland ooooo. grin.
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2009
your money has finished ?
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2009
u think say i no know u?no let me open ya yansh 4 nairaland ooooo. Grin.

pls open
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2009
@pek
unfortunately i don't have a shop in alaba!i'm in yonder land grin.betta reply oooooo.abi ur credit 4 cafe don finish?buy anoda one quick quick.even borrow sef answer my questions.
Remember?i live in the WEST!
olodo
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2009
u think say i no know u?no let me open ya yansh 4 nairaland ooooo. Grin.

still waiting
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ pek
pls open
fear don catch am! grin
wait i go still open!
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
unfortunately

unfortuanately.  thats means you regret not selling there? maybe your English is that bad.
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2009
fear don catch am! Grin
wait i go still open!

so what is keeping you? OPEN. or dont you know the meaning of the word.
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2009
fortunately 4 u, i'm a student!i'm going 2 d lib now!praying 4 u sha dat God will give u admission dis year! grin
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2009
i guess as much. your money has finished
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2009
@pek
unfortuanately.  thats means you regret not selling there? maybe your English is that bad.
i have not even started nd u have begun opening ya yansh oooooo.did u look at ur spelling nd mine?na u start am ooooo.i neva even start ooooo.did i write dat rubbish u wrote there? grin
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
i guess as much. your money has finished
naaaa.my internet connection in alaba,south london college branch is free! grin
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2009
fortunately 4 u, i'm a student!i'm going 2 d lib now!praying 4 u sha dat God will give u admission dis year! Grin

see how stupid you are? i thought you said you know me?
you are praying that god gives me admission this year? for you info, i graduated b4 you breathed the air of this world. tongue shocked sad cry
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2009
lol.4rm where?dat is part of d yansh opening? grin
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ pek
for you info
dat is it! u r a disgrace 2 d college of education u graduated 4rm. grin
Re: Pek and Philips by philip0906(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2009
where r u?
Re: Pek and Philips by pek(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ pek
for you info
dat is it! u r a disgrace 2 d college of education u graduated 4rm.

i think i know what is wrong with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Make I Write My Own / Hot! Fine Girls, Old Woman! / King kObOkO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.