Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) (55118 Views)

Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" / (photo) How Robbers Dug 15-metre Tunnel To Enter Ondo Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by princejayboss: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2015
Chanchit:
See wetin too much action film dey cause.

No they learnt from the Boss of Bosses .... Snr Al chapo Guzman ( the legends of shorty)

But they should remember that Al chapo Guzman did so and got off the most secured 24hrs lock down prison in Mexico because he is the arguably the richest man on planet earth but they that went robbery will be caught sooner or later
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by adik3rd(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2015
El chapos of nigeria
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by gulfer: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Why did they not wait to catch them at the game and put an end to any future endeavor by the robbers in that regard. angry angry angry
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by meforyou1(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2015
ayindepremier:

u well? Google is ur best friend and search on YouTube fr the video!

next time, don't quote with ur eyes closed.

peace
heard about it on radio one time. An they said it was a micro finance bank.
Have checked Google.
Though next time I wount take insult from you
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2015
So the biscult and pure water sachet na another evidence? This askari sef
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by onyxo76(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2015
these ones don watch prison break tire...quite creative i would say..
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by molas02: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2015
na so dem dey rob? Stupid lazy able men..........cary gun and face d job,
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by bigtt76(f): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2015
This nor look lek tunnel naaaa. This is just an uncompleted culvert for drainage. Abi na the robbers build the fence too? Nigerian Police sef angry
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Unsad:
Ondo boys
Where have you been?
You died?
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by Btoyob(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin ocean 13 naija version
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2015
mymadam:
Wey de tunnel nah? Abi na dis soak-away for the pic?
LWKMD
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2015
ayindepremier:
Na Brazil central bank robbery case motivated u guys shey?
I pitied una life, d way the bank manager go follow una with juju, boiz u go fear!

to spend the money self, u no go fit, fear ONDO !

and what is wrong with the police self, u don't even no the certain length of the poo way! and confusing themselves with hacking facebook!

Nigeria is a Wonderful country!
so u also watch the documentry of fortaleza bank robbery by palio Sergio.
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by ayindepremier: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
so u also watch the documentry of fortaleza bank robbery by palio Sergio.

These are minds in Nairaland, some broken folks telling me, fortaleza is a microfinance bank grin!
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
ayindepremier:

These are minds in Nairaland, some broken folks telling me, fortaleza is a microfinance bank grin!
no minnd dem fortaleza bank robbery wey get greatest bank robbery in the world.
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by ayindepremier: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
no minnd dem fortaleza bank robbery wey get greatest bank robbery in the world.
well, like I always do, I redirect them to Google and YouTube for the Documentary.
shikenna!
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by luorquay: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
grayht:
a serial hacker, Daniel Obasi, who specializes in hacking Facebook accounts U still dey learn work! Smh

No mind those police. Dem wan give am name so as to look like say dem do one fantastic job
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
;DMehn..na aBoki dig dah tunnel oo
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by luorquay: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
trapQ:
#whichWayNigeria.

but I don't understand why they can't go to Asokoro and rob deziani Allison. along with all the other senators, minister, ex-governors that looted our treasury.

Security is too tight for a tunnel to be dug without being noticed. :d
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by JohnReese: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aswear grin
Chanchit:
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
This ones are junior in the school of digging tunnels.They need to be trained by El Chapo himself.
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by meccuno: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Why go thru the stress of digging a tunnel when you can rent gun from our "friends" and blast the bank..............the rate of robbery is increasing though....what happened to things like operation mesa and co?
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by tcash(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
work hard...play hard
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by simplibaba(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
ITSaWRAPPP:
Incredible, I guess christmas rush is here already. May God protect us all o

Btw, I guess the police officers do not understand the difference between hacking and cloning. They need serious training on I.T related matters. This is the 21st century for heaven's sake.

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below. Let's dress you for your dream job, wedding, interviews and special events

Good timing, I need a complete set for my IT defence

Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by amparas(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Micheal Scofield don teach wona something abi
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by Hero10001: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chanchit:
You're right bro, it happened in a movie "Ladykillers" by Tom Hanks.
The dumb robbers must have watch that movie.
;-)
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by sabi99(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Eyaaa,chei, so after all these diggings wt only pure water and digestive biscuits(3 for #10) as der food dem com discover der plans....na now dem go no say naija hard die because now dem go dey buy akara 4 credit and wash am down with 20naira kunu......thank God say dem no catch them cos hunger 4 don bisect dem 4 prison.
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by trapQ: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
I'm not saying they should dig a tunnel in Asokoro. they should go there normally. after all they'll get more money from those people than robbing banks.
luorquay:

Security is too tight for a tunnel to be dug without being noticed. :d
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by jamalchance(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Criminals are becoming wiser one of the perks of having too many employed graduates .... Imagine the look of the bank workers face if they had succeeded
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by lifugodwinogar: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
is part of a job probably, from guys desperately in need of money.
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by ceecee0703(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
see italian Job ooo
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by bummyla(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na waah! This is an inside job! the rat in the bank told the bush rat there is money in the bank and the route to take! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) by SunnDash(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
O boy see physical hackers o....does guys must be miners....talent dey dis country o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" / Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Landlady Raped To Death By Tenant In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.