Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Caitlyn Jenner In Cinema While The Rest Of The Kardashian Family Support Lamar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caitlyn Jenner In Cinema While The Rest Of The Kardashian Family Support Lamar (605 Views)

You Cannot Tell Kim Kardashian From Kylie Jenner In This Picture / Kylie Jenner In Orange Leggy Dress Pictures / Mercy Aigbe's Family Is The Kardashian Family In Nigeria Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caitlyn Jenner In Cinema While The Rest Of The Kardashian Family Support Lamar by Multispanzy: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2015
Caitlyn Jenner has yet to visit or show any kind of public support for former son-in-law
Lamar Odom is 'completely off ventilator and breathing on his own', three days after overdosing in Nevada brothel
Khloe's sisters and mother were seen boarding a private jet from the Van Nuys, California, airport on Friday
Kendall joined Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian at the airport after flying in from London, where she was modeling
Single mother Kourtney remained in Los Angeles with her three children

She was there for every big moment in the Kardashian-Jenner household - even giving away stepdaughter Khloe at her 2009 wedding to Lamar Odom.
But Caitlyn Jenner remained in Los Angeles on Saturday, as her reality show family rushed back to Las Vegas to be at the bedside of her former son-in-law.
Showing just how split the once-close Kardashian-Jenner family have become, Caitlyn went to the cinema with a friend, no longer part of the Kardashian inner circle.

Holding her designer clutch bag, Caitlyn wore skinny black jeans and a sparkly top for the low-key outing with her close friend and assistant Ronda Kamihira, who often features on the reality show I Am Cait.
Caitlyn has yet to publicly comment on the collapse of her former son-in-law, with her only tweets this week being a selfie backing an anti-bullying day, and a snap of her sister accepting an award.
Her silence is in direct contrast to her daughters Kendall and Kylie, and their half-sisters and mother, who have been imploring their fans to pray for Odom.

The former Bruce Jenner has been publicly supported by all of her children in her decision to transition, including Khloe.
But while she has given Caitlyn her backing, the change has been a difficult one for Khloe to process.
'We don't like to say that Bruce is gone, per se. We, my sisters and I, we will call Caitlyn 'Bruce,' and we've been told that's completely fine,' Khloe, 31, told Australia's The Project back in July.
'She has told us we are allowed to call her any name we want to. Because on the phone, when she calls me, it's the same voice as Bruce, she explained. 'And if I'm not physically with her, it's hard to remember in the moment that I'm talking to Caitlyn, if that makes sense.'

Khloe has always been the glue of the Kardashian family - whether it be taking in her brother Rob as he struggled with the pressures of fame, or acting as a second mother to her younger sisters Kendall and Kylie through their teen years.
And in return her siblings have rushed to support the 31-year-old as she holds a near-constant vigil at her estranged husband's bedside.
Sources said Khloe has become a 'shell of herself' since Odom's collapse. Being his legal guardian - in charge of his medical decisions - has 'been very hard on her', Us Magazine reported.

http://globalnewsempire..com.ng/

Re: Caitlyn Jenner In Cinema While The Rest Of The Kardashian Family Support Lamar by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Make una see vampire grin

1 Like

Re: Caitlyn Jenner In Cinema While The Rest Of The Kardashian Family Support Lamar by Chanchit: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2015
Na himshe give the guy cocaine sniff?abegi
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In Cinema While The Rest Of The Kardashian Family Support Lamar by trapQ: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2015
confused/stupid/shameless family.
Re: Caitlyn Jenner In Cinema While The Rest Of The Kardashian Family Support Lamar by stefanweeks: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2015
werin concern me

make i find werin i go chop abeg

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Assists Me Will Get N20,000 / Comedian Akpororo Talks About Chelsea's Current Poor Form (VIDEO) / Andy Blaze & Airforce1 To Drop A Collaboration Track Soon....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.