Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,907 members, 7,866,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Nigerians Reacted To The Abati, Edwin Clark Exchange - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerians Reacted To The Abati, Edwin Clark Exchange (410 Views)

Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Reacted To The Abati, Edwin Clark Exchange by CynFerd: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2015
How Nigerians reacted to the Abati, Edwin Clark exchange

Spokesman to former President Goodluck Jonathan Reuben Abati has rubbished Edwin Clark over his recent statement against the former President describing the Ijaw chieftain as a pretender and a disappointment to the Ijaw people and Nigerians in General.

Abati disclosed this in a piece, “Clark, the Father, Jonathan, the Son” which he published on his website. He expressed sheer disappointment with the Ijaw chief stating that it took him a while to write this expecting Clark to deny the comments attributed to him.

“I had hoped that our dear father, E.K. Clark, would issue a counter statement and say the usual things politicians say: ‘they quoted me out of context! Jonathan is my son.’

“That has not happened; rather, some other Ijaw voices, including one Joseph Evah, have come to the defence of the old man, to join hands in rubbishing a man they once defended to the hilt and used as a bargaining chip for the Ijaw interest in the larger Nigerian geo-politics.

“If President Jonathan had returned to power on May 29, 2015, these same persons would have remained in the corridors of power, displaying all forms of ethnic triumphalism.”

http://www.post-nigeria.com/how-nigerians-reacted-to-the-abati-edwin-clark-exchange/
Re: How Nigerians Reacted To The Abati, Edwin Clark Exchange by CharlyNick: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lmao..what Will You Do If You Were The Purging Guy? Chai I Dey Pity Am Ooooo / Photos: Unidentified Nigerian Victim Of Hajj Stampede At The Hospital / Election Tribunals: Huriwa Calls For Independent Probe Of Apc, Fg Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.