Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,772 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Monalisa Chinda Discusses Her Beef With Rita Dominic & Pains Of A Single Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Discusses Her Beef With Rita Dominic & Pains Of A Single Mother (852 Views)

Bisola Pictured With Rita Dominic At "Isoken" Movie Premiere / NETNG: A Date With Rita Dominic Or N100,000? / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Discusses Her Beef With Rita Dominic & Pains Of A Single Mother by redefined300(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2015
It has been over five years since actress Monalisa Chinda and her ex- hubby, Segun Dejo-Richards, broke up. Dejo-Richards has gone ahead to remarry but Mona, as she is popularly called has remained single

http://www.naijadefined.com/2015/10/monalisa-chinda-discusses-her-beef-with.html?m=1

[img]http://2.bp..com/-YlLyMgQ07gM/ViSnVkkXjnI/AAAAAAAAASE/s8Mx1cGzyCg/s1600/f8ec47a9.jpg[/img]

In a chat with Saturday Beats recently, the actress said she is still open to marriage and opened up on the challenge she deals with as a single mum:

[b]"Motherhood has been very lovely but being a single mother has been very challenging. There is a huge difference between being a mother and being a single mom.
"When you are a single mom, you have to do everything yourself, you have to be the mother, father, driver, teacher, name it. If you don’t have a help, you have to switch on the generator, drop and pick the child from school; it is crazy. You have to help her with her homework and if I have to travel, I would have to bribe my secretary to stay in my house for some nights so that she can help my daughter with her homework.

"It is a lot of mental work. I have got used to it and if I don’t take care of my daughter, nobody will do it for me.

"I love the whole concept and idea of love. I am open to love and marriage that would work. Marriage is always a better option and I love to be loved. I hope to have more children because I had always wanted to have three children. Three is just perfect but it depends. I can never go back to my ex-husband but we maintain a cordial relationship because he is the father of my child. He speaks to his child whenever he wants to"[/b]

Addressing the rumours of beef between herself and Rita Dominic, Monalisa added:

"Rita Dominic and I are not at loggerheads. We just drifted apart and she is still my sister. We went to the same school. I do not think that anybody should have a permanent enemy or a permanent friend. As you grow up in this big industry, your interests start to differ and that is just what happened."
Re: Monalisa Chinda Discusses Her Beef With Rita Dominic & Pains Of A Single Mother by vickoozy(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2015
k

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Finally Show It All / See How Lagosians Struggled 2 Pass 2ru Iyana Ipala Becaus Of Heavy Rainfall(pics / Karrueche Puts Her Butt On Display In Her Sexy Halloween Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.